aaron x werewolf reader

Par spacious_spacefox

note: i don't own aphmau's characters. art: by flyingpings. you moved to mystreet and you see an old friend... Plus

the moving
forgot
new friends
seeing him again
the helping
so sorry
meting the ro'mave family!
meting the ro'mave family part.2
feelings
problem irl
late
aaron's depression
Tagged
ding
happier
happier part 2
new love
little of lime
a/n note
i love you
da da i'v started!
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!
i love you part two
dont worry im alive! and well.
new book! and update
almost one year old
happy late birthday Aaron x reader!
the fight
the fight part two
hopeless
y/n's depression
GUESS WHAT!
The end
I MISS YOU PACK!
a update
My Media's
SURPRISE UPDATE!
HI AGAIN
FIRST CHAPTER OUT!

feelings part.2

1.7K 37 13
Par spacious_spacefox

Last chapter

Garroth's pov

sigh.. i'm to nervous to tell aph how i feel about her. Will we ever be a thing? I hope so. Until i hear aphmau call out my name. "Hey garroth!" She yelled. Speck of the girl. "Yes aph?" I answered her. "Do you have a crush on anyone?" Aph asked. How do i tell her?!
----------------------------------
Garroth's pov

"Uhh yes i do? Why do you want to know?" I answered her. "Well... uhh.. it might be because i like you" aph blushed and mumbled the last part. "What was that?" I asked. "I SAID I LIKE YOU!" Aph yells & blushes. S-she l-likes me?

Aphmau's pov

Ohh my irene! He might hate me! Ok no. You got this aph. I'll just tell him how i feel, but how will i do that? (Me: YOU JUST YELL HOW YOU FEEL!) "I mean.. uh.. yeah..i have a crush on you. But i was afraid you didn't feel the same.." oh irene please.

Garroth's pov

"Of course i love you aphmau. I'v always loved you since high school" so she's always had a crush on me. I'm glad i can be a good friend and boyfriend.

Aaron's pov

Aphmau...likes...garroth? But i though they were just best...friends.... why does my heart hurt? Why? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY!? Why...me? Heh.. it's not like i saw this coming. She always smiles around garroth i hope he takes good care of her.

Third person pov
Aaron dropped the flowers and started to tear up. "Aaron? Did you hear everything?" Aph asked. Aaron slowly nodded."y-yes i did. I did have a crush on you. But i guess i was to late" aaron looked at the ground. "Will you be ok?" Aph asked kinda worried. "Yeah i-i'm fine. I hope we can still be friends" aaron broke in to tears and walked away.

Y/n's pov (finlay y/n's pov!)

"Ahh today was a great day.." i got to watch meh anime and play video games and chill. I wonder what everyone is up to? Hnm i'll find out later. "Oof! Ow?" Who in the hell did i bump into? "Oh.. sorry y/n... i didn't mean.. to hurt you.." sighed a sad aaron. "Oh it's fine. Is something wrong aaron?" I asked worried about aaron. "Not really" aaron sighed. "Is there any way i can help?" I asked him. "Um yes...do you think i can stay at you're place for a bit?" He asked. "Yeah sure!" I smiled a bit.

(Time skip!)

Third person pov
Y/n & aaron arrive at y/n's houes and head inside of the house and aaron sets his bag down. And close the door and locked it.

(Fox out!)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

14.1K 310 16
Aaron moves to Phoenix High from Falcon claw he meets a gang of nice people. Later he finds out Aphmau is a shy girl. He then finds himself dating Ap...
14.2K 255 24
you just moved onto Mystreet to see all of your old friends from high school you are ready to surprise all of your friends on the street and your old...
295 36 27
You've just moved and have to start high school in a new town. You know everyone else will have their own friends, you go into it expecting to be alo...
524 18 14
Sorry guys but I had to put a name because my friend likes to be the main character and she's a huge fan of gene.She even beg me to have the role. ...