Jessa, gaurdian of hope

Por Daring_Diamonds

Más

The cake
Bunny or kangaroo?
I have a feeling.....
Flight
Wake up frost
Meeting tooth
An
Cindydjonge
JackFrostElsa115
Reminder
!!!!!!!!!
Flash forward
New account?

Jessa gaurdian of hope

3.9K 29 5
Por Daring_Diamonds

Here is the sequel I promised. This one wasn't laid out by Marialyn da vampire. This was of my own imagination. She will probably be helping me though.

Elsa's POV

I am proud to say that Jessa is ten, Jackie is twelve, and my little Jessie is one. She was born on January twentieth, in 201. My birthday is in a week, and everyone is just so secretive. Jack's birthday is the first of December, a few weeks before mine, the thirtieth. Jackie's is on January 14. Jessa is the only one who was born in summer. Hers was on June the 2nd. She's finally old enough to meet the guardians. In January she'll meet them. Why January? That's north's birthday.

Jessa is now happy and is more of a family girl. She only ever goes in her room to sleep. She can control her powers way better than I could at her age. Apparently it comes with the powers. Jack thinks she's destined to be a guardian. She was spoken to by the moon so apparently she's important.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

828K 29K 103
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
60.2K 257 9
slut by choice , no real plot just smut. Please do check on my other stories.
157K 7K 21
စံကောင်းမွန် + တခေတ်ခွန်း ငယ်ငယ်ကခင်မင်ခဲ့တဲ့ဆက်ဆံရေးကနေအကြောင်းတစ်ခုကြောင့်စိတ်သဘောထားကွဲလွဲပြီး ပြန်တွေ့တဲ့အချိန်မှာသူဌေးနဲ့အလုပ်သမားဆက်ဆံရေးဖြစ်သွ...
113K 4.4K 27
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚