Complicated

By dreamyjaedxn

"He still likes her, doesn't he?" •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• A Jaeden Lieberher X Reader st... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
Hey!

011 ;)

4.3K 139 127
By dreamyjaedxn

"H-hey" Jaeden said scooting up to Corey and I.

"Hello.." Corey spoke to Jaeden and gave him a quick wave. Ugh this boy, I'll just avoid him.

"Um..Y/N, can we-can we talk?" The boy standing stuttered causing me to look up after I heard my name come out of his mouth.

"What do you want Jaeden?" I asked him in a sharp tone, finally daring to look at him in the eyes, those provocative eyes that made me want to slap him right there, but I simply looked back down, shaking my head and letting a soft sigh out in disapproval.

"Um, uh Corey you think you could give me and Y/N some time?" Jaeden chuckled in between pronouncing my name and instantly turned redder than a tomato.

"Sure" Corey told him but didn't move an inch. I noticed from the corner of my eye how Jaeden's stare passed from Corey to me and back at Corey giving him a death stare "Come on man, ALONE", he tried telling him in a whisper tone, failing at it.

Corey just sighed and without saying anything else stood up from my side but quickly sat down back and lean over my shoulder "Let me know if he does anything stupid to you" he whispered on my ear causing a slight giggle to escape my mouth, he stood again passing by Jaeden not before giving me a wink with one of his famous "It's fine, calm your titties" smiles. Thank God people like Corey exist.

Ugh not again. Just when I saw Corey sat down some rows behind, Mr. Properly Talking that was before standing, sat beside me replacing Corey's seat.

The bus had already drove off so I decided to just pretend like if he wasn't there, that'd be easier and better, so I turned and looked out into the window. Giving my mind a surely necessary break while letting my eyes narrow outside the small window, concentrated, watching tree pass tree flash out the small window as the bus kept moving.
Jaeden and I sat there surrounded of a pretty uncomfortable silence for what felt like forever. I was starting to freak out internally the moment he took Corey's seat, the feeling was confusing, I mean like I know I'm mad and angry at him but also I feel nervous for some reason by the fact he's sitting right next to me.

Passed some minutes I was finally starting to tense down by convincing myself that there was nothing to be worried or nervous about, even less if it was over some stupid guy.
Suddenly I felt a light hand grip on my shoulder from the person beside me and my body immediately tensed up again causing me to jump a little, "S-sorry" he said removing his warm hand from my shoulder.

"It's fine" I said trying to show the less emotion possible.
I was now looking at him concerned on what he had to say.
"Okay" he said and narrowed his eyes back to his lap. Jaeden looked..sad?
Somehow it hurt me to see him like this, but I couldn't let my stupid emotions feel compassion for him, yeah that's how low I've gotten but hey ! That weaboo's the one who hurt me first.
A mix of annoyance and anger started to fill my body after the thought of him kissing Olive in front of everyone, the thought of him kissing my bes- EX best friend.
"OkAy?! O-KA-Yy?! Is that all you have to say sir?"

" I mean, yeah um, sorry?" He kept looking down his lap not even caring to look up.

"Well you see, you just took my best friend away from me because you wanted to 'talk' but all you have been doing since you sat on his place is the opposite to that, actually I think I'm talking more than what you have, by saying all of this"
Frustration and Anger were starting to heat up inside but suddenly got wrecked off my body as his head slowly lifted up to meet my eyes.

Jaeden had tears streaming down his cheeks. Those one pale cheeks were now rosy matching his glossy eyes.

Ugh boy. Back at it again with my heart shattering, here we go again, yeah right why don't you stab me already huh?

"Pfff, whatever, If that's what you want then GO, have your little friend back, I'll leave" he said, his voice cracked and he harshly wiped his tears off with one of his shirt sleeves, he was about to stand up when I pulled him from his half-wet sleeve back into the seat.

"Okay look dude, you've got no right to be angry at me now okay? I'm the one who's supposed to be throwing attitude at you, and actually I think I was doing good until you freaking started crying and-".

"Oh yeah and you're totally not giving it to me right now" that little son of his mother was being sarcastic.

Can you stop playing with my emotions please?.

"You literally started all of this, stop complaining" I was now half-shouting in his face in full anger.

"Oh really? Me? I started this?" He sarcastically asked while raising both eyebrows only making it more dramatic."Well you know we wouldn't be fighting right now if it wasn't because of your jealousy ass self when you saw me and Olive kissing".

Just as those words came out of his mouth, screaming them at me, I felt how my eyes started getting glossy, his face was inches apart from mine and I felt like the tears got heavier to hold so I quickly turned around and looked back to the window I had previously been staring into, trying to hold back the riot of tears that was begging to come out.

After that, the rest of the time was based on silence filling both of us, pressing the 'pause' button to our discussion. Even though the bus was a bomb of screams and chatter combined, after Jaeden's words and my own thoughts, everything felt pretty quiet. Neither Jaeden or I said a word and the silence between us helped on calming me down, that and the playlist I was listening to on my plugged headphones, it included different artists such as Mac Demarco, Tame Impala, Clairo, Billie Eilish and others that basically possessed the kind of smoking chill voice that could bring anyones titts to zen mode.

Jaeden seemed so angry at me that I'd have thought he'd stand up and switch places with Corey, but he didn't, he sat there still with nothing else to say I guess, I don't know what he spend the rest of his time doing after yelling at me because I wouldn't dare to look at him, I couldn't because I knew I'd rather 1) break out in tears and let the riot begin once again or 2) let the anger take over myself and tell him something stupid only making things worse, causing us to continue our 'fight', as he called it.

I hadn't consider it as a fight though, my parents say that only the people that you love are the ones worth fighting for or maybe even   with . I didn't love Jaeden so I saw it more as an argue, maybe even a simple discussion, anything except from a fucking 'fight'.
Couples fight, friends fight, basically the people that actually matter to you are the ones you've had fights with. Jaeden didn't deserved a 'fight'.

The bus came to a stop causing everyone to move forward.
Finally. this had felt like the longest bus ride ever. I turned my phone off, and while packing my stuff back into my backpack I heard the boy next to me break the silence once again.

"Is this your house?" He said while looking through the small window.

"Yep"  I said popping out the P while starting to get up, ready to leave that hell of a bus.

"It's a nice house"

"I suppose" I responded, that idiot dares to yell at me and now he's complimenting my house? Is he bipolar or wth!

"Miss Y/N please get off the bus right now, we have other people waiting to get to their houses" I heard the driver's voice say through the bus's small speakers. I took a quick look around and realized all the teens were staring at me, some guys were laughing but honestly I couldn't care less about that, some girls were gossiping to each othe-

"Are you taking the bus tomorrow?" He asked me, his voice taking me out of the trance I had recently been into.

"Why'd you ask? Why is it that Me and my daily routine is something you're so interested out of nowhere? Huh Jaeden?"
"I was just aski-" he started but I wouldn't let him finish. "You just freaking yelled at me a while ago, talking about you and Olive's kiss when you knew that I like-"
I stopped myself when I noticed were this was heading to, Plus I was already letting the small water drops roll down my cheeks.

The boy was just sitting down still in the same place, his eyes were a little glossy too I noticed.

" Miss Y/N please get off the-"
"I heard it the first time" I yelled to the person talking on the speakers.

I knew I was making a scene, I mean everybody in the bus was seated and I was the only one stood plus I was shouting like crazy, actually I could see Corey's face from where I was standing, he would go "Are you okay?" & "Need help?" with his mouth, knowing I'd understand what he was meaning to say even though he wouldn't say it all loud.

"Y/N please could you listen to me-"
"JAEDEN I TOLD YOU-"
"MISS Y/N ! I'm sorry to interrupt you but we've already wasted 5 minutes while you and your boyfriend talk so-"
"He's not my boyfriend." I screamed
"Yet" he blurted.
"WHAT THE FU-"
"NO COURSING !" The bus lady scolded me. "NOW GET OUT !" She screamed back at me, pointing to the bus exit with her one pale finger. I sighed and rolled my eyes in annoyance. "Fine".

I was making my way out of the bus and stopped at one of the little stairs.

"Oh and Jaeden, Don't ever talk to me again" I told him giving one last look to those eyes, the pair of eyes that once drove me crazy.

"Y/N wait !"

-

[A/N: Hey ! This was a filler chapter ?
Also if you could press that little star somewhere in this page It'd be good ;) also I'm extremely SORRY for not updating as soon but I just got a lot more things I'm busy with so yeah, In another note ! THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH FOR 2K views, This is Insane. Ily all 💓💛💚💕]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 4.1K 46
wyatt was abused. finn was homeless. jaeden was neglected. sophia had a kid. jack was using. jeremy was bullied. chosen was dying. y/n was tro...
7K 148 15
another version of this book is uploaded on @smolhails7 aka my other account on here. i turned the other version into a wyatt oleff fanfiction so yea...
210K 5.1K 30
Out of everyone in the world, Why are you choosing me? ♡
311K 8.7K 36
❛ WE MAY BE POLAR OPPOSITES, BUT YOU'RE JUST MY TYPE ❜ ╔ started: september 20, 2018 ended: january 14, 2019 rew...