BTS Jungkook x reader

By ARMY_s03

Your plan was to travel and enjoy winter break.. Instead, you ended up meeting one of the most famous kpop id... More

Chapter1
Chapter2: busan here we come
Chapter3: i didn't sign up for this!
Chapter4: strange encounter
Chapter5: the girl laying on my couch.
Chapter6: in a stranger's house.
Chapter7: candles in the dark.
Chapter8: a kpop idol.
Chapter9: thank you.
Chapter10: all i can do.
Chapter11: differently beautiful.
Chapter12: i'll walk with you.
Chapter13: a member of bangtan sonyeondan.
Chapter14: the least she could do.
Chapter15: hotel room.
...
Chapter16: the only thing on my mind.
Chapter17: the start.
Chapter18: not yet.
Chapter19: stay.
Chapter20: the walk.
Chapter21: Let's go together.
Chapter22: train from busan.
Chapter23: coming through.
Chapter24: the dorm.
Chapter25: meeting the group.
Chapter26: being the eighth member (kinda).
Happy new year💗
Chapter27: not so ordinary day.
Chapter28: broken?
Covers
Chapter29: unfamiliar emotion.
Chapter31: goodbye?
Chapter32: unexplainable.
Chapter33: leaving busan.
Chapter34: family comfort.
Chapter35: back in bed.
Chapter36: behind a perfect choreo.
Chapter37: back into their arms..for a while.
Chapter38: under the same sky.
Chapter39: fan participation.
Chapter40: hope, just hope.
Chapter41:Near but far.
Chapter42: until i see you.
Chapter43: her.
Chapter44: the confession.
Chapter45: expecting the unexpected.
Chapter46: GLAM.
Chapter47: Blindfolded.
Chapter 48: You're here.
Chapter 49: I think.
Chapter 50: Epilogue.
Bonus Chapter: One Year Later.

Chapter30: he's here.

23K 674 369
By ARMY_s03

Jungkook's POV..

I dreaded waking up today.

I know it's definitely not gonna be my favorite day.

So i just decided to stay in bed since it was too early to get up.

I wouldn't have gotten out of bed if hoseok didn't barge in my room singing so loud with a cracky voice.

Digging my head under my pillow and covering my ears did little to nothing to his loud voice, that's how loud it was.

I groaned as i jumped out of bed so quick to show him that i'm awake so he can stop destroying my ears.

I wanted time to stop or just pass really quickly.

I can't really define what I'm feeling or why i feel that way.

Is it cause I'll have to practice today with my sprained ankle.

Or is it because I didn't sleep well last night?

I'm just guessing and honestly, i know exactly what the reason is i just refuse to admit it.

I went out of my room to eat breakfast after washing up.

My eyes involuntarily looked around for y/n, to make sure she's still here.

But I noticed jimin's room -where y/n's been sleeping- is open, meaning she woke up already.

So i just walked straight to the kitchen/ living room area.

The closer i got the more clearly i could hear jin's laugh and... y/n's laugh?

I looked around the corner at the kitchen, to see both jin and y/n behind the stove wearing aprons.

When i looked closely, i saw that jin was telling her some of his dad jokes as they made his signature blueberry pancakes.

And she's wearing the white shirt that i gave her last night for her to sleep in with her leggings.

Why am l suddenly so observant?

I sighed and walked into the kitchen pretending like i just came out of my room.

"Good morning" i said as i sat on one of the stool chairs.

"Good morning jungkookie" jin said in a singsong voice.

"Here are your pancakes, sir!" Y/n said smiling as she slid a plate of pancakes across the table towards me.

"Thanks" i smiled back at her, she nodded once then turned to the stove to flip over a pancake.

A minute of eating the best pancakes to exist later.

Taehyung walked into the kitchen with his long pajama pants, followed by hoseok.

He looked a little shocked to see y/n it's like he forgot about her.

He then smiled weirdly at hoseok as he walked towards where y/n was standing.

He stood behind her and started wrapping one of his arms around her.

She gasped when she noticed what he was doing then he stepped back and chuckled at her reaction.

I didn't realize i was glaring at him until jin nudged me and nodded towards my plate, telling me to eat my breakfast.

________________

A few minutes later..

We're all now sitting on the stool chairs, some eating breakfast, some are done eating but just sat there chatting away about nothing specific.

Suddenly, a phone ringing stopped our loud voices and everyone looked around for their phones to check whose phone was ringing.

Then y/n smiles sheepishly at us as she pulls out her ringing phone out of her pocket.

I couldn't help but glance at her screen and roll my eyes as soon as i saw the caller ID.

"Hi daehyun!" said when answered her phone, excitement evident in her voice.

Why does she suddenly get excited when she talks to him?

"Oh really?!" She said a few seconds later as she glanced up at us for a split second, realizing that everyone was literally muted and most likely listening to their conversation since everyone kinda got curious when she kept speaking in korean.

She lowered her voice as she said something that was inaudible, then she covered the lower half of her phone to talk to us.

"Umm.. my friend daehyun came to pick me up, can i tell him the location?" She asked hesitantly and shyly since all seven of us were quietly listening to what she had to say.

"I'll ask the manager." Said namjoon as he pulled out his phone.

I noticed y/n end the call with daehyun saying she'll call him back.

Then it dawned on me all at once..

She's leaving today.

I was woken up from my thoughts when jimin's hand landed on my shoulder..

"Let's go get ready, we've to start our schedule soon." He said then walked to yoongi's room, he's been staying there since y/n stayed in his room.

A second later, the kitchen area was empty..

As i was about to get up I noticed y/n was still standing there, she looked at me like she wanted to say something but for probably a whole minute nothing came out.

"Jungkook?" She finally spoke.

I was standing there looking at her already so i guess she just called my name to let me know she wants to tell me something.

I hummed as a response and to show her that I'm listening.

" should i go with you guys?" She asked.

I don't know why i was disappointed that that was all she wanted to tell me.

"Yeah, i guess" i mumbled and nodded once, then I turned my back on her and started walking towards my room to get ready.

I have a feeling that this isn't what she wanted to say in the first place.

___________________

We practiced like we do everyday except that I couldn't jump or run so all the dancing moves i did were mostly just arm movements.

Y/n is sitting on the chair in the corner of the practice room.

I heard namjoon talk to her earlier but I couldn't catch what they were saying.

After a few minutes of her staring at her phone, she stood up quietly as we practiced and left the room.

I realized I couldn't focus on practice when she's in the room cause i always involuntarily look towards her to see what she's doing.

When she left the room, my brain kept coming up with possible reasons why she would suddenly leave.

Is she leaving now?

"Jungkook you're supposed to be in the front now!" Hoseok Called out at me as they all continued dancing in their correct positions.

I couldn't stop my thoughts and keep dancing.

So i just stopped dancing and stood away from them, as they continued,

"Jungkook! What's wrong?" Namjoon said panting as he danced.

"Wait, I'll be back!" I said unthinkingly as i ran out of the room ignoring the pain that suddenly stroke my right ankle.

As soon as opened the door I bumped straight into someone.

I focused my vision to see a guy who looks a little older than me, and he's so handsome too.

And he was standing next to y/n.

And holding her hand.,

Why is he holding her hand if they're just friends?

The corridors are almost empty she's not gonna get lost.

To be continued..

This chapter didn't really turn out like i wanted it to.

I hope you liked it anyway😁
I'm not sure when I post.

I don't have a schedule or anything, it just depends on how often I'm free to write.

Thank you so much❤️
Have a great day/night👋🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 113 25
What will happen if BTS forgot the golden maknae? Not only them, but what if all the memories of Jungkook were wiped off, like he never existed, from...
25.6K 2.1K 72
❝For as long as I can remember my heart belonged to you.❞ A twenty-year-old boy gets his life turned upside down with an unexpected turnout. With his...
4.1K 261 18
"I love you Y/N. And I will in our next life." "I love you too Jeon Jungkook. And I will also in our next life." -✿- The world has come to an end. Yo...
100K 5.7K 30
I let the crashing reality, sink into my mind. After a minute or so, I shook my head, "I have no choice. Tell me the suitors" "Their names are Kim T...