What Happened?

By Kuwonu_Jackson

Three best friends since kindergarten were literally inseparable. Everything changes when Zion gets discovere... More

Main Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
LMFAO
😍😍😍
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Sequel Is Up!

Chapter 20

3.2K 84 62
By Kuwonu_Jackson

Jewel

Me: You need to get over here right now

Rose🌹: be there in 20. Level ice cream or level pizza and ice cream?

Me: Level pizza and ice cream

Rose🌹: gotchu

I locked my phone and continued to cuddle with a bear Edwin gave me on our second date. I was listening to "I Fall Apart" by Post Malone making myself more depressed than I already am. Honestly I'm a wreck. My phone vibrated and I saw a text from Edwin.

My Love 💕: Hey baby I just got home 😘 I miss you already

Me: Good ❤️ and I miss you too.

I couldn't tell him what happened. It would ruin their friendship. Plus I didn't need the drama. I had enough emotions rushing through me.

My Love 💕: Wyd? Is Zion there?

Me: No he left. And im waiting for Rose to get here.

My Love 💕: I thought you guys would've had a sleepover as usual before Zion left. Is everything ok?

Me: yea yea. Zion and I just had a little argument but it's fine.

My Love💕: Again 😒 about what

Me: I honestly don't wanna talk about it. It's not a big deal so no worries.

My Love 💕: ok baby if you say so

My door opened and Rose came in with a box of pizza and a big bag. She really pulled through.

"I got pepperoni pizza, two containers of ice cream and a two-liter Pepsi. What the hell is going on? Where's Zion?" She asked laying out the food on the bed. I grabbed a slice and bit into it.

"He left. He had to go," I replied clearing my throat. I sounded like shit oh my god.

"Why? I thought we were having a sleepover? Like us three?" She asked confused. "The fuck he do now?!"

"He told me he was in love with me," I replied and her eyes widened. She put down her slice and just stared at me.

"Woah... I never thought he was gonna tell you. Then again it was gonna blow up eventually since it's Zion-"

"Wait. You knew?" I asked raising an eyebrow at her.

"Yea I did. He speaks to Brandon and I constantly about it-"

"And you didn't tell me?!-"

"Woah attitude needs to calm down towards the girl who brought you heaven so chill. And yes I didn't tell you because I was the one who saw you broken over him. And you were finally happy without him with Edwin. I was not trying to ruin that for you," she sighed and I looked down. "What's going through your mind?"

"What if he told me. What if he told me from the beginning. How things would be different. It would've saved me a lot of hurt to be honest with you but then.."

"You wouldn't be with Edwin. And Edwin is such a great boyfriend to you Jewel. I don't want to see this come crashing down because Zion decides NOW to burst his emotions to you," she said and I felt a knot form at my throat.

"I feel like my world just flipped. I really convinced myself Zion didn't see me that way and it's like... now I know he does," I spat as I began to cry.

"Here here stop. Eat the ice cream," she sighed handing me a spoon. I took it in my hand and began eating.

"Are you going to tell Edwin?" She asked.

"No way. I don't want to cause drama or ruin their friendship. And I love Edwin. Like I really do and I love Zion like that's my best friend and we gone through hell together and it's like it'll be too much. It's already too much," I replied.

"Honestly keeping this from Edwin is dangerous. Because if he finds out you're fucked," she sighed.

"I know I know. Ugh," I groaned covering my face.

"Did Zion telling you his feelings change anything?"

Zion

I put my suitcase in the trunk and sighed.

"Need company to the airport?"

I turned around and saw Rose and Jewel. Jewel stood behind Rose awkwardly and I fake smiled. Rose came to me and we hugged tightly.

"I would appreciate company. You can take my car back too," I smiled releasing her. Jewel walked over to us and smiled. I smiled back and Rose swayed awkwardly.

"So let's go," Rose coughed and I got in the driver's seat. Jewel sat in the passenger seat and Rose climbed in the back. I looked at Jewel honestly shocked she sat in the front.

"Jewel-"

"Drive," she spat looking outside.

I put the car in drive mode and raced out. She put on the radio and "Can't Be Friends" by Trey Songz came on and she groaned loudly. She switched the station and "Fall" by Justin Bieber came on and she switched it again. The next station was playing "Drop In The Ocean" and she lost it at this point.

"YOURE NOT DEAD ASS!" She screamed turning the radio off.

"Jewel we got to talk before everyone is together-"

"I can't talk to you about that right now Zion-"

"Jewel I don't need people questioning us-"

"ZION PEOPLE ARE ALREADY QUESTIONING US!" She yelled.

"Which is why we have to fucking figure out what we're going to do!" I yelled looking at her.

"I swear to god remove your eyes from the road one more time imma have to kill you," she groaned covering her face.

"Jewel. What are we going to do?" I asked calmly. I looked at Rose from the rear view mirror and she stared at me with pity.

"I don't know Zion. I don't know. I don't want to lose you. I don't want to lose Edwin. But me being with Edwin is hurting you. And I don't want to hurt Edwin-"

"And I don't give a fuck about how I feel I just want YOU to not be hurt," I interrupted. She fell silent and she was breathing hard. "So what can make this better?"

"Going back in time and you never telling me Zion. I wish you never told me," she sighed and I could tell she was crying.

-

Rose got in the driver's seat and I grabbed my suitcase from the back. Jewel leaned against the car crossing her arms. I walked to face her and she finally made eye contact with me and as usual I was lost in those eyes.

"Zion. I don't want to hurt you."

"And I don't want to hurt you more than I already have. So.. I'm going to Texas. I'm pulling away for a while. Give you space and myself some space," I said looking down.

"For how long?" She asked.

"Until I'm over you."

She nodded slowly and her face crunched up. I grabbed her arms and pulled her into a hug. She cuddled into my chest and I rested my chin on her head. I hate the feeling of goodbye and knowing I can't hold her like this again is killing me.

"Please don't let go yet," I whispered feeling my chest erupt with pain. "I'm going to miss holding you."

After a few moments she released me and wiped her face. She opened the door to the car and looked up at me.

"Bye Zion."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3K 30
meet zion; he can do whatever he wants in his shared apartment and go where ever he needs a bring in whoever he wants but he won't let his new roomm...
3K 144 101
"It ain't nothing like lovin' you" Franchise first of five 1. Lovin' (Edwin's Story)✔ 2. Lying (Zion's Story) 3. Heaven (Brandon's Story) 4. RIP...
62.5K 1.3K 25
Becca's whole life turns around when she travels to LA to visit her childhood best friend Zion who moved from Canada to be apart of a band called PRE...
21.7K 200 43
Just read to find out!!!! 😋 Some group chats and irl chapters