In My Academy: The Beginning

By JeonginJungYein

Jeong Yein, a young girl suddenly transferred into a new place, Soul Academy. In this full-time school she ge... More

The Characters
Chapter 1: Happiness After Sadness
Chapter 2: My Changing Life
Chapter 4: Girl surrounded by Boys
Chapter 5: Trip to Incheon
Chapter 6: Last Weekend
Chapter 7: First Day of School
Chapter 8: He is Dangerous
Chapter 9: Getting to know my Class
Chapter 10: The Ritual
Chapter 11: Dancing & Studying
Chapter 12: That Voice in my Dream
Chapter 13: Inside the Room with Him
Chapter 14: More About Us
Chapter 15: My First Group Project
Chapter 16: Birthday Surprise for All
Chapter 17: The Queen of Liars
Chapter 18: The King of Souls
Chapter 19: SAME, SAYE & SADS
Chapter 20: My First SADS
Chapter 21: My First SAME
Chapter 22: Trip to Seoul
Chapter 23: The Past
Chapter 24: Bad at Courting
Chapter 25: My BMWC-Friends
Chapter 26: New Semester Party
Chapter 27: Courting Lessons
Chapter 28: Punishment
Chapter 29: My First TEA
Chapter 30: Lost in Paris
Chapter 31: Against the World
Chapter 32: I'm still the new One
Chapter 33: Rematch
Chapter 34: Crush vs Girlfriend
Chapter 35: The Final
Chapter 36: Failure & Victory
Chapter 37: Valentines Day
Chapter 38: Scary Girls Day
Chapter 39: One Step Closer
Chapter 40: Rumors
Chapter 41: His Five-Step Plan
Chapter 42: Mission Impossible
Chapter 43: The Meeting
Chapter 44: My Babysitter
Chapter 45: Changed Plans
Chapter 46: The Three Words
Chapter 47: United Power
Chapter 48: I Messed Up
Chapter 49: Senior Students
Chapter 50: I luckily can't Swim
Chapter 51: My First SAYE
Chapter 52: Stressed Out
Chapter 53: Her Trauma
Chapter 54: A Real Date
Chapter 55: Preparing Myself
Chapter 56: Jeongs & Jeons
Chapter 57: The Monster
Chapter 58: Planning
Chapter 59: Stalking Him
Chapter 60: Her Photo
Chapter 61: The Replacement
Chapter 62: On My Own
Chapter 63: Painful Plan
Chapter 64: The Video
Chapter 65: My First SAF
Chapter 66: The Proof
Chapter 67: Save Me
Chapter 68: The Performance
Chapter 69: My First Ball
Chapter 70: Class Trip
Chapter 71: Adventure
Chapter 72: Last Day of School
Thank You

Chapter 3: My First Day

1.5K 65 0
By JeonginJungYein

Sujeong, Taehyung and I went inside the room, but suddenly someone hugged us. It was a girl with a cute smile. Probably the other roommate, Kei right?

"Kei, this is our new roommate, Jeong Yein !!!" Sujeong introduced me to her.

"I already saw you guys outside and knew that she must be our new roommate, since we needed a new one and you were so happy when you talked to her. I immediately went here to surprise you guys !!!" she said with a big smile on her face.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jeong Yein." I greeted her and smiled as well.

"I'm Kim Jiyeon, but you can call me Kei." her name is just as cute as her personality.

"Hey Yein, you better stay away from Bbangddeok. She will make you bored for sure." that Taehyung boy patted my back and smirked at Sujeong.

"Be quiet, TaeTae !!! I'm just smarter than you." she fought back. They are really cute together. It reminds of my own relationship with that rabbit, Sungyoon.

"Let's not fight on our third day already. We have to convince Yein that Soul Academy and its students are nice and friendly." Kei giggled and jumped up.

"Bbangddeok already ruined it." Taehyung grins.

"No, you ruined it." Sujeong hit his arm.

"Ouch, don't hit me, I'm still tired walking here with that luggage." he hold his arm and pouted.

"You are so weak for a man." Sujeong commented, while Kei and I just chuckled.

"I'm stronger than you. Your grades in athletics suck !!!" he pointed his finger to Sujeong.

"I'm a girl, I don't need to be strong physically. I have everything I need in my head." she pointed to her own head.

"Tch, whatever. At least you called me man." Taehyung jumped in victory.

"I didn't call you man, are you deaf or what ?" she furrowed her brows.

"Huh, of course you called me man. Girls, she called me man, right ?" he looked at us with hope in his eyes.

I wanted to nod, but Kei shaked her head, so I followed her.

"What?! Bbangddeok, you little girl !!!" he sent death-glares at Sujeong and we just chuckled.

"Oh, I have to go now, see you during dinner. Nice to meet you, Yein." he checked his watch on his wrist and smiled at me.

After he went away we packed my belongings out and organized them in our room. There are 3 beds with a few baskets under every bed for our clothes. In front of our beds we have desks for our personal things like photos or books.
This room reminds me of my own room in Seoul.

"Alright Yein, we have to wake up at 06:00 am. We have breakfast at 07:00 am and our first class will start at 08:15 am. We have 4 lessons until 11:55 am. Lunch will start from
00:00 - 01:00 pm. The fifth lesson will start at 01:15 pm. We have 4 lessons until 05:15 pm. After that we change from our school uniform to our own comfortable clothes and dinner will start from 06:00 pm until 07:30 pm. After that we have freetime until we must sleep in our rooms at 11:00 pm. Don't worry,  I will give you our schedule." Sujeong explained to me and gasped for air after her long, but fast explanation. Kei continued for her.

"We wear our uniform from Monday to Friday, on weekend we can wear our own clothes.
We are only allowed to go out on Saturday, outside the academy in the next city, for example Incheon, which is quite far. We have to apply for the hideout 1 week before. On Sunday we must stay here. If you break a rule, you will get punished by Ms. Sica. She usually let some students clean the restrooms and detention as well." Kei explained. That Ms. Sica must be scary.

"Got it." I answered shortly, but with confidence.

"Great." the girls patted my head.

After some chitchats we got to know each other and kind of closer too. Now I know that Sujeong is the third best student in our grade, behind two students, called Lee Soojung or Babysoul and Park Jinyoung, I think. But she is bad in sports as well.

They told me that many male students are trying to court Kei, but Mijoo might have the biggest amount of fanboys, but she only has interest in Mark Tuan.

Are the girls supposed to talk about other students as well? Aish, I like those girls.
I told them some facts about me, except the incident with my frie-..., no, that brat, Tzuyu and my real old friend, Seola. Maybe I can't let go.

"It's already 05:42 pm. Let's go eat dinner !!!" Kei cheered and we jumped up as well. We are really hungry, judged my our reactions.

We went through the corridors and I stared at every corner on my way. This Academy is just so beautiful and the students are nice as well. Mom and Sungyoon were right, I'm gonna love this place.

Suddenly someone patted my shoulder from behind, I turned around to see who it was. I faced Ms. Sica, she smiled, I took some glances at Sujeong and Kei, they avoided Ms. Sica's gaze and held their hands.

Does Ms. Sica know that her students are scared of her? Maybe she uses this as her ace, so every student respects her. Really clever.

"Jeong Yein, we have some paperwork to do. You just have to sign some sheets at my office." Ms. Sica spoke to me.

"Sure." I answered. I was about to say "Ehm, sure", but I was scared she would yell at me again like before.

"Just follow me, Ryu Sujeong and Kim Jiyeon, you can eat now. Yein will come after." Ms. Sica said and looked at them.

"Sure !!!" both of them answered and ran away.

"Ok, let's go." Ms. Sica went away and I followed her like a puppy.

We entered her office and my jaw dropped. Even the offices are well-designed and beautiful.

"Don't drop your jaw like this, your brother always did it on his first day already." Ms. Sica complained and I obeyed her.

I sit on a chair facing her. She looked like a badass business woman, seeing her sitting on her desk with that cold stare.
She handed me some sheets and told where I should sign.

"At least your handwriting is prettier than Sungyoon's. I always had to deduct some points in his exams. I just couldn't read what he wrote." we chuckled. I admit, sometimes she is scary, but she is warm as well.

I finished my work and wanted to eat so badly.

"How do you like Soul Academy ?" she asked me.

"It's great. The design is beautiful and the students are nice as well." I answered and smiled.

"Good, go now and eat something, your friends are surely waiting for you and take care of yourself." she said and I dashed out from her office. She is really nice, such a good impression as a homeroom teacher.

Wait, did she consider them as my friends already? They are really nice and I think I already put them in my heart. New friends, huh?

I went out and wanted to search for the cafeteria. I forgot where to go. Great job Jeong Yein, you already got lost in your own academy.

I turned around and suddenly I bumped into someone. Ouch! That really hurts. I bumped into a chest, this chest was so hard, obviously owned by a male student. I looked up and saw a boy in front of me.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't see you." I apologized to him with a shaking voice.

At first glance, he kindly look similar to my brother, but Sungyoon has sharper features. This boy is obviously younger than him. Maybe around my age.

"Be careful and don't walk around blindly." he just passed me and went away. His voice sounded so annoyed and cold.

Aish, I was one step to early. Not all the students are nice and polite. He was so rude and didn't even apologized back. I mean, we bumped into each other, it's not like I pushed him or something.

I noticed that some students went in the same direction like this jerk. They probably wanted to go to the cafeteria, so I followed them.

I finally found the place I searched and my jaw dropped again. Come on Yein, just close your mouth. It's just a cafeteria, but it was so huge and design emphasized the chilling atmosphere.

There was a long row and I stood there.
I waited for my turn to grab all the meals.
Someone patted my shoulder and I turned around. I saw a girl behind me.

"Hey, you are Yein, right ?" she asked me.

"Yes, I'm Jeong Yein. How do you know about me ?" I wonder how she knows me already on my first day.

"You surely met Mijoo before, she told me about you. I'm glad we get a new classmate. Mijoo and I are a group with a girl, called Jiho and 3 boys. I am Seo Jisoo." she answered me. She looks kind of foxy to me, she had strong features and is so pretty too.

"Nice to meet you, Jisoo." we shaked our hands.

Finally it's our turn to grab our meals. There were many dishes and I didn't know what to do. Jisoo noticed my confused look and helped me.

"Just watch what I do and follow me." she went in front me and I carefully watched her movements.

"Thanks." I said and smiled.

She took a tray, put a plate and three small bowls on it with chopsticks, a fork, a knife and a spoon.

"This bowl is for salad, the smaller one for soup, the smallest one for dessert and the plate is for everthing else. Next to the dessert you will find different bottles and small cartons of juices, water or milk." she explained to me. Gosh, I needed so many explanations already.

The food look so delicious and the dessert caught my attention easily. This isn't a normal academy. This is heaven.

I followed what she did and my tray was full, but my happiness was bigger. I took everything what looked the most delicious and my favourite milk, banana milk with chocolate, amazing !!!

"You better search your group and I search mine. It was a pleasure to meet you, Yein." she smiled at me and went away.

"It was my pleasure to meet you and thanks to for the help." she showed me a peace-sign and was gone after that.

Ok Jeong Yein, search for a group. There must be two girls, Kei and Sujeong, one boy, Taehyung and two boys I don't know yet.

After a minute I finally found them and I quickly placed myself next to Sujeong, she was between me and Kei.

"Finally you came. Guys, this is Jeong Yein, our new groupmate. Yein, you already know us, Kei , Taehyung or TaeTae and me, Sujeong." Sujeong pointed to them one by one.

"In front of Kei, we have Park Jimin." Sujeong pointed to the boy with this cute eye-smile and thick lips.

"Nice to meet you, Park Jimin." I greeted him and showed my own eye-smile, he chuckled.

"Awesome to have a new groupmate, you are really pretty Yein." I blushed at his compliment. Aish, Yein !!!

"ChimChim, don't flirt with her. You will scare her." Taehyung elbowed him.

"I didn't flirt with her, I said the truth, but Jiyeon is still the prettiest girl here." he winked at Kei. This boy tho. Kei blushed even harder than me, I just can't with her cuteness.

"Ok Yein, in front of you is Jeon Jungkook." Sujeong pointed to the boy.

I looked at him and he stared at me. My smile faded and transformed into a cold glare. He didn't even smile for once. This was the one who bumped into me earlier. I apologized to him, but he just exclaimed and went away.
The first rude boy I know in Soul Academy.

"Oh. Hey, I'm Jeong Yein." I plainly spoke.

"Jeon Jungkook." he responded even colder than me. Aish, what's wrong with him?!

"Finally we can eat !!!" Taehyung cheered.

Wait, they didn't start yet.

"Did you all wait for my appearance ?" I asked confused.

"Sure, it was Jungkook's idea." Kei answered.

Wait, this jerk did something nice?!
I'm sure he wouldn't have suggested that idea, if he knew it was me. That 'blindly' walking girl.

"Let's eat !!!" Jimin said happily.

This food is so freaking delicious. It's like eating in an 3 stars restaurant. Is there something better than eating after a long day?
Jeong Yein, you better thank your mom and brother personally for putting you in an amazing place like this.

"This is so delicious !!!" I commented totally satisfied with my food. The other just chuckled, except Jeon Jungkook.

"We are glad you like it." Sujeong giggled and patted my head.

"It was exactly my reaction, when I ate here for the first time." Jimin smiled and we laughed.

"Since when you enter Soul Academy ?" I asked them.

"I already attended JSA, Junior Soul Academy since grade 1. My parents don't have much time and didn't want a babysitter for me. My mom entered here as well." Sujeong started. I widened my eyes. WoW, since grade 1 until now. Props to her.

"I entered JSA in the fourth grade. Someone recommended this academy to my parents." Taehyung answered next. So he is here for a long time as well. Not bad.

"I entered SA, so Soul Academy in grade 6. My daddy graduated here too." Kei explained to me.

"I entered one year later. My mom forced me, because she and Kei's dad know each other, but I'm the lucky one now, since this academy is amazing." Jimin smiled at me.

I stared at Jeon Jungkook, waiting for his turn to answer, but he ate in piece.
He noticed my gaze and only stared at me blankly and slightly confused. It looks like he ignored the whole conversation. This rude boy.
I rolled my eyes and continued eating this yummy dinner.

"Kookie entered last year. We know each other for years, but he entered later." Taehyung answered for him, breaking that awkward situation.

"Oh, I see." I responded and didn't dare to look to Jeon Jungkook.

After that we finished our meals and brought our trays with the dishes to the nearly counter.

"Let's go outside to the campus, it's refreshing there." Jimin suggested and we agreed on him.

"Just go, I will drink something first." I became thirsty and needed a cold juice.

They went away and looked for something to drink. I have to hurry up, so I can keep up with them. I found an automat with different juices.
I chosed strawberry-cheery and bought it.

I took out the small carton, pulled the straw into it and taste a bit. Really delicious and refreshing. I turned around and bumped into someone again. Aish, not again.

I bumped into a chest, a hard one as well and I already had this feeling of knowing this chest. Why this boy has to work out his chest so much. It hurts !!! It was Jeon Jungkook of course.

"I'm sorry, Jeon Jungkook, I didn't know someone was standing behind me." I apologized with a quiet voice and avoided his gaze.

I didn't know why I even apologized to him again, I guess I can't be rude towards him like he was before.

Wait a minute! Since when he stood behind me and why he didn't just say something? I wanted to escape from this awkward situation and began to go, but someone grips my wrist tightly.

I turned around and saw that Jeon Jungkook was gripping me. Gosh, his stare could kill someone, can he just stop?!

"Is something wrong ?" I asked shyly.
What's wrong with me ?!

"I want to apologize to you." he answered with a serious face. He? Apologizing to me?
Suddenly I'm excited, finally the rude boy shows some other sides.

"Ehm ok." I said cooly and acted I wouldn't care, but I did.

"I'm really sorry for being rude to you, especially since you are new here." he calmly said with a soft voice.

I didn't know what to say, should I forgive him or reject? I was silent.

"Answer me !" he demanded. Aish, he becomes scary like Ms. Sica.

"Answer me, Jeong Yein !" he demanded again and tightened the grip.

"Food." I said coldly.

"What ?!" he raised his voice.

"Jeon Jungkook, I love food." I was really quiet now.

"Do you want me to give you food or what ?" he looked confused.

"Ehm, yes." I responded shyly.

"Ehm, ok." he became shy as well. Weird to see him like this.

"Yein ?" he called breaking the ice.

"Yes ?" I answered.

"Drop the formalities please, don't call me Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook is enough." he said with a strict tone.

"What about Kookie, Taehyung called you like that before." I asked him and pouted.

"What?! No !!!" he slightly yelled and chuckled. WoW, I saw his smile, he looks so gentle when he smiles.

"Ehm, Jungkook ?" I noticed that he still gripped me wrist really tightly, it became uncomfortable and looked on his hand around my wrist.

"Oh, I'm sorry." he let go of me. Finally I can breathe properly.

"Let's go." he said, passed me and went away.

I just realized that the others are still waiting for us and I went on as well.

This Jungkook is really awkward.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 10.6K 29
She has the looks, the brain and the popularity but she had one flaw, she was a gangster at her old school. Now, she planning to change her image at...
Boss and Me By H

Fanfiction

6.1K 102 12
BTS FF Jeon Jungkook A little cute story (short) Y/N has a child named Dal and Jungkook is her grumpy boss who makes her work longer than everyone e...
259K 8K 45
PART 1: Kim Yoona is a regular school girl, going about her daily routine. That slowly changes when a new student arrives. He's lonely and she's kind...
276 19 17
The boy that has been by her side the whole time, suddenly disappears. At the same time, a new student has arrived at Jaeyoung's school. Who is this...