Broken Keys | MYG βœ”

By SUGAHOBIC

❝You managed to break every piece of me.. Just like those piano keys, you played with my heart.. And broke it... More

Prologue
2β€’ First Note
3β€’ See with your Ears
4β€’ Indeciso
5β€’ Poco a Poco
6β€’ Pianissimo
7β€’ Stretto
8β€’ StΓ€rker
9β€’ Beautiful
10β€’ Piangendo
11β€’ Fois
12β€’ Unruhig
13β€’ Sanft
14β€’ Beruhigt
15β€’ Impromptu
16β€’ Mosso
17β€’ Incalzando
18β€’ Martellato
19β€’ Sostenuto
20β€’ Mehr
21β€’ Tenuto
22β€’ Tanto
23β€’ Markiert
24β€’ Appassionato
25β€’ Γ„ngstlich
26β€’ Crescendo
27β€’ Coda
28β€’ Smorzando
Outro

1β€’ Intro

6.7K 314 52
By SUGAHOBIC

I tapped the dark wood of the piano nervously, sitting in my room at a cold, windy day.

I had told my parents of Mrs. Han's leave and they were doing their best to find a new good tutor for me now. They have been always supportive for me when I started learning piano and loved it that they had bought me a black piano and placed it in my room. My family was rich. And that helped me pursue my dreams of becoming a famous pianist one day.

At first, it was something fun to do, a hobby. But for me now, it turned into business, a very serious part of my life. Maybe that made me lack what I needed for my performance to become better; passion.

Yeah, right, I scoffed at myself, when I heard a voice from behind me,"Why are you sitting here and not practicing??"

I looked behind and found a boy with soft features and a pale, pale skin leaning on the door frame and raising an eyebrow at me.

"I'm sorry, who are you??" I asked.

He didn't answer me, getting closer and closer towards me.

"Get up," he said.

"What?"

"You heard me."

"You are in my room and I don't even know who you are. Didn't my parents see you coming??"

He laughed,"of course they did," gaining a confused look from me as I got up and went to call my parents.

The boy sat in my seat, his fingers brushing the piano softly. He seemed like he missed it. I knew that feeling well. Did that mean... He could play the piano?

I was about to get out of the room when I heard soft notes playing. Looking back, I saw the boy playing a soft tune, barely looking at the keys as he did so. Damn, he played much better than me.

When he finished, he looked back at me with a smirk printed on his face.

"Oh, you found the room by yourself, Yoongi?" I heard my dad say from behind me, breaking me out of my loss in those notes the boy just played.

I looked behind at my dad, "Dad, you know him??"

"Well, of course I do, he's-"

"I'm your new piano tutor, young lady," the boy said, already on his feet, grinning at me teasingly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 10.6K 62
The last time she saw him, he was a school boy starting his journey as a rapper. The last time he saw her, she was following him around with stars in...
188K 8.5K 69
"You've decided, here and now, the next time you have the opportunity to be alone and intimate with Yoongi, you won't stop yourself. You are drawn to...
24.1K 1K 13
Jin is a 25 year old man whose wife has recently left him. He finds himself struggling to deal with being newly single and continuing to have a relat...
5.7K 326 23
You don't remember the night of your honeymoon but when you wake up the next day, you see a naked Min Yoongi lying beside you on the bed. Min Yoongi...