Kaneki x Tsukiyama{My Dear Sw...

Por TattooedLoser666

Ken Kaneki is a 19 year old male who has just started collage. He works at his local coffee shop Anteiku. One... Más

Chapter 1~Him
Chapter 2~Coffee
Chapter 3~Text
Chapter 4~ Danger?
Chapter 5~Pain
Chapter 6~Fear
Chapter 7~Ghoul
Chapter 8~Giving In?
Chapter 9~Ally Way
Chapter 11~Faint
Chapter 12~Blood
Chapter 13~Home
Chapter 14~Dinner
Chapter 15~Red
Chapter 16~Screams
Chapter 17~Bite marks
Chapter 18~Getting ready
Chapter 19~Sugar Cubes
Chapter 20~Startled
Chapter 21~The key
Chapter 22~Love at first sight
Chapter 23~Punishment
Chapter 24~Numbness

Chapter 10~Bite

1.7K 49 2
Por TattooedLoser666

I was completely shocked when I heard him say that. I've never done that kind of thing before to anyone. He leaned against the wall of one of the buildings and poked his ass out.
"P-Please Kaneki~ Fuck my brains out." He begged as he moaned.
I grabbed his hips before I opened his ass and slowly pushed myself inside of him. He whimpered as his breath became heavier.
"Oh Kaneki~ You feel so amazing while you're inside me!~ He bit his lips as I started to thrust into him. This was such a strange new feeling I've never felt before. I can feel his hole tighten around my cock. He's so tight that it's hard to move.
I can't control myself! I thrust harder into him. He moans loudly, his eyes start to water as they turn back to normal. "I can see you're enjoying yourself, Tsukiyama~" I bit my lips at the sight of him whimpering and moaning from my cock.
30 minutes later
Tsukiyama stood there, panting with my cum dripping out of his hole. "Satisfied?" I asked him. He didn't answer me, he just kept looking down.
"I should head on home." I started to walk out of the ally way when I felt a hand grab my wrist. I turned and looked at him.
"Come home with me tonight, Kaneki."
"I don't think I should, Tsukiyama. I have work tomorrow, maybe some other time." I started to walk off but he still had his hand wrapped about my wrist. "Tsukiyama, I have to go." I tried to pull my arm away but he wouldn't let go.
"Kaneki!" He pulled me down to the ground and bit down onto my shoulder, drawing blood.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

170K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
900K 55.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 39.1K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
131K 3.6K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...