Chapter 17~Bite marks

"Get away from me!" I screamed at him as I ran toward the door and tried to open it to only find that it has been locked. I started to kick the door, screaming and hoping someone would hear me.
"No one is going to help you, darling." He chuckled softly. "You can scream all you want but no one will come." He walked over to me and grabbed me by my wrists and pinned me to the wall. "I don't want to punish you but you need to learn that you're mine and you need to learn how to show me respect." He nuzzled into my neck, licking my neck. I couldn't move, my body was frozen in place. I did move when I he bit down onto my neck and I flinched. He continued to bite down harder and harder as he soon began to draw blood; I couldn't hold back my screams any longer.
I didn't remember much from that night the next day. I was in his bed, not the bed in his mother's room but his room I'm assuming. He was laying next to me, with his arms wrapped around me; his face nuzzling the back of my head. I attempted to escape his grasp to no avail. The only thing I could really do was just laying there and cry. My body was in so much pain; looking down I could see dozens upon dozens of bite marks, some having dried blood still in some teeth marks.
"What's the matter, Love?" I heard his voice whisper in my ear, "Did you enjoy last night? Was I too rough?" He asked quietly. "I guess you couldn't really say anything since you were moaning so much." He chuckled softly as he kissed the back of my neck. "How about you go take a bath, you have dried blood everywhere." He released his grasp and got out of the bed; reaching for a robe for himself and one for me. He handed it to me and I just grabbed it from him without looking up at him but a small, soft "Thank you", escaped from my lips.
He smiled, leaning down and gently kissed my forehead, "de rien, chéri"~