park jimin fluff collection ❤︎

emilylovesbangtan

[ Highest Ranking: #3 in Jiminie, #10 at PJM ] For those who love fluff. Fluff fluff fluff. No very dirty sin... Еще

Welcome
1. Beautiful
2. Hugs
3. Goodnight
4. Cold Nights
Rest in peace Jonghyun
5. A Special Christmas
6. Happy New Year!
7. First Kiss
8. I love you
9. I'm all ears
11. I'll miss you
12. Your Book
13. Library Kiss
14. Piano
15. Umbrella
16. Happy Valentine's Day
17. Blanket
18. Power Outage
SMUT COLLECTION OUT
19. Call
20. Love Letter
21. Converse High
22. Ice Cream
23. Jacket
24. Miss Right
25. Stuff Animal Fight
26. April Fools
27. Sick Day
28. Plane Trip
29. Wanna date?
30. Cheeks
31. Smile
32. Handsome
33. Pink Dress
34. Hands
35. Holding Hands
36. Roses
37. Hoodie
38. Photo Booth
39. Puppy
discontinued !

10. I really like you

2.7K 57 29
emilylovesbangtan

Park Jimin... my crush of two years now. 

We are good friends. Me and my friends hang out with his group of friends after school to study and hang out. 

And that's how I grew feelings for him. Major feelings. 

His kindness... and his good looks. He was always so charming. Someone I always dream of being with. 

He helped me in math. Supported me in dance, since he was a dancer too. Whenever I had a problem... he would always be there for me. And his smile would always brighten up my mood. 

When I'm around him... 

I'm really happy. I like being around him so much. His voice, his hair, his face, his smile, his charm, everything about Park Jimin is perfect. Who wouldn't want to be with him? 

(well duh) 

So I... might as well tell him how I feel because the year is almost over... right? Don't they do these things in the mangas and the k dramas? 

But instead for me, it may happen in the worse way possible? 

Well... if I want to be together with him... might as well not be a chicken and take the risk. I'm risking a lot. But... I really do want to tell him how I feel.

I just need to get my feelings all out. First time in two years. I wrote this little invitation letter thing so that he'll come to hear me out. I just need to put this letter in his desk without being noticed, then go back to my seat and get ready for class. 

I came in early for class, the teacher wasn't even here yet. 

Okay... no one... 

I went to Jimin's desk, three desks away from mine in the row. I heard footsteps coming towards the door. Many footsteps. 

I quickly opened up Jimin's desk and put the letter inside. He'll notice, he always puts his notebooks and binders in his desk. And it has his name on the envelope. 

to: park jimin~ 

Just as I closed his desk and moved away from his desk, Jimin and his best friend Jungkook came walking into the room. Wendy, one of my friends also came into the room. Then a bunch of random students. The classroom became noisy full of chit chat. 

"Oh hello Y/N! You got here early today." Jungkook said as he took his seat. 

"Haha y-yes..." I said, playing with my fingers. Almost got caught there. 

"Yeah, earlier than me! What's the rush?" Jimin said as he sat down and started gathering his things. 

I turned pink. He looked directly into my eyes... ashjkhfsjhdfghdf;g;jfdkgh 

"I... um... forgot my notebook soooo... I came to get it early." 

"But Y/N you never forget your notebooks, you always leave them in your bag!" Wendy said, confused. 

"Well... I... must of miscarried myself. Whoopsies. Hehe. People make mistakes Wendy. They make mistakes... all the time! I'm gonna go back to my desk now, teacher coming anytime soon. Bye." 

I made my way back to my desk. 

Ah... I could have made that conversation totally awkward but whatever. Everyone started heading to their seats and getting out their notebooks and pencil cases. 

Teacher will be coming in two minutes. 

I gazed over at Jimin's seat. His blue notebook he used for literature was out, and there was a lead pencil on top of it. His black hair looked fluffy and soft from behind, and he had his hands on a piece of girly stationary. 

Oh boy.

Not just any piece of girly pink stationary. 

My girly pink stationary. And that's my handwriting on that paper. 

... 

shit he's reading my damn letter. 

 MY LETTER THINGY. 

to jimin-ah, 

hello jimin. i would like to talk to you about something. please meet me afterschool at 6pm inside classroom 1-2 

hopefully, i don't take up your time. but this is really important to me so please do come! i hope you won't react in a bad way when you learn what i want to say but... im gonna tell you anyway. it's almost the end of the year. so im gonna tell you everything :) 

and if you are wondering my identity... you'll know who it is once you see who it is. but i ain't revealing myself in this letter. you'll see later. okay bye~

:)

from, someone you know 

I wonder how he is reacting to my letter... Will he even show up? Do people even show up for anonymous letters like that? 

But Jimin is different... he will show up. 

He's so kind to everyone. He will. 

He suddenly turned my direction and looked at me looking his way and smiled. 

His sweet smile... (thank you for giving me heart problems jimin someone call 911 or 119)

I blushed and waved, then looked away. What are you doing to my heart Jimin? 

*** 

It's 5:50... Time to go to classroom 1-2. Aka my homeroom classroom. I haven't seen Jimin all day besides morning literature class. Normally... I would be at home but... I'm still here. 

A lot of people go home at this time, but people stay here till 7 due to clubs and cleaning up. But no one would be in the classrooms. 

Gulp... breathe... 

I step into the classroom and sat on a desk, putting my leg on another. 

I breathed in and out. I felt my heartbeat. I feel like I'm gonna faint if he doesn't show up now... no I'll faint if he shows up... 

The door suddenly opened, and I heard soft footsteps coming towards me. 

"Y/N-ah?" 

FUCK HES HERE IM OUT FUCK THIS SHIT IM FUCKING OUT NOPE BYE 

I ran out of the classroom, ignoring Jimin. How could I be so stupid to do something like that? I ruined everything... 

END

just kidding that's a sucky end let's try again 

The door suddenly opened, and I heard soft footsteps coming towards me. 

"Y/N-ah?" 

I turned around and jumped off the desk I was sitting on. He can even tell its me just by my back. 

I pulled down my sweater for no reason and took a deep breath. I flattened out my skirt and walked towards him. 

"I didn't expect you to show up. I'm glad you did though. I of course, was the person who put that letter in your desk." 

I gave him a small smile. 

He looked confused and shy. 

"I-is that why you were acting strange in the morning?" 

"Yes." 

"Soo... what is it that you have to tell me Y/N? You can tell me everything... you know that. What's up?" 

He smiled, coming towards me and patted my head. I blushed. I started to stutter. 

"I..." 

Here goes nothing.

"F-for all the t-two years that I've k-known you Jimin..." 

"Yeah?" 

"I...I... I always had a big crush on you." 

I said it. 

Silence. 

I looked at Jimin's face... which was just as red as mine. His cheeks turned into a rosy pink color. 

"R-really?" Jimin seemed surprised. 

"Yes Jimin it's true! Who wouldn't like you? You're so kind, and handsome, and cute, and aghhh! You have been making my heart spin in circles for two years now and I finally told you how I feel. I... really like you." 

I looked down. He's gonna reject me. This isn't the movies Y/N... this is real life. 

"I... actually really like you too Y/N." 

huh

Wait what. What?!

"W-what?" 

"Yeah... A year ago. I started to gain a crush on you. You were always so nice and funny. I really liked that about you. And I always thought that you were pretty. Inside and outside." 

He covered his face, which was pink. So cute... 

"R-really... so you accept my confession?" 

"Yeah, I do. I do. I like you too, Y/N. I really like you."

"So... will you go out with me Jimin?"

"Yes. I will!" 

He suddenly came up to me and wrapped his arms around me, giving me a big hug. He hasn't hugged me a long time like this. He stroked my hair. 

I hugged him back, smiling. I have longed to hug him like this for so long... I'm so happy... 

"I thought you were gonna reject me for a second..." I whispered, stuffing my face into his chest. 

"No no no. I like you too much Y/N. I really like you." 

He removed himself from me and held my chin so that I would look into his eyes. His face was still pink, and he was smiling happily. 

"I really like you." He repeated.

"I... really like you too." 

And with that, he kissed my lips passionately. Best kiss ever. 

END

now that's a better ending ! i hope you liked this one, it's pretty long huh... sorry. 

BUT JIMIN WITH PINK CHEEKS IS SO CUTE WHEN HE BLUSHES HIS NATURAL BLUSH COLOR IS SO CUTE WHY YOU SO CUTE 

anyways... thanks for reading ^^ bye 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1M 39.7K 79
"Too late baby, I'm not going to be your step brother because I'm already your boyfriend, no your soon to be husband" - Step Brother : PJM Alternativ...
102K 3.6K 31
Jeon Jungkook a well known photographer is hired to be the photographer for a big boy band BTS but only one member caught his eye Park Jimin! Park Ji...
11.8K 741 14
at least you heard me. © eclipsekth
6.9K 312 36
•If it's not you it's not anyone• He has waited for you since so long and now after he has the chance to be with you, he will make sure that he gets...