What Happened?

By Kuwonu_Jackson

Three best friends since kindergarten were literally inseparable. Everything changes when Zion gets discovere... More

Main Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
LMFAO
😍😍😍
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Sequel Is Up!

Chapter 19

3K 95 42
By Kuwonu_Jackson

Zion

I felt my phone vibrate and I saw a message.

B🐝:  The funeral is in two weeks.

(Address)

12 pm for the open casket and the burial is at 3pm.

Nickyballz☄️: I'll be there bro.

Me: See you then bro ✊🏼

Ed🔥: We going to Texas 🤟🏼 we there

Austin✨: So there 💪🏼

I exited out the group chat and texted Brandon on the side.

Me: Yeoo

B🐝: ?

Me: Would you like some company?

B🐝: please.

Me: I'll catch a flight tomorrow night 🤟🏼

B🐝: 😔❤️ much love

I locked my phone and hopped out of bed. I ran to my car and drove over to Rose's house where they were at. Once I arrived I texted the girl's group chat.

Me: Open up bitches

Rose🌹: 🖕🏼

‼️EDWINS GIRL‼️: it's open and 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

I locked my phone and walked right in. Rose and Edwin were playing video games while Jewel was preparing sandwiches.

"Prepare me one thanks," I smiled and she rolled her eyes.

"What up bro?! Grab a controller," Edwin smiled not leaving his attention from the game.  I threw myself on the couch and joined the game. CALMLY BEAT THEIR ASSES!

"You shrimp ass piece of shit," Rose groaned giving up and putting her controller down.

"Ha that's not what bitches say thooooo," I laughed sticking out my tongue.

"We didn't need to know that," she groaned rolling her eyes.

"Here you fat asses," Jewel said laying a tray of sandwiches on the table. We all dug in and I smiled. I loved her sandwiches.

"So guys I'm leaving to Texas tomorrow tonight," I announced and everyone gave me an eyebrow raise.

"What the fuck why?" Rose asked.

"Brandon wants company so I'm catching a flight tomorrow," I replied.

"He has enough company to me," Rose groaned rolling her eyes.

"Get our your bag," I said shaking my head.

"At least he wants us there let alone talking to us," Edwin sighed. We were worried. The boys had too many hits the last few months it was overwhelming.

"When are you going home?" I asked Edwin.

"I'm thinking tonight. I can see my parents for the rest of the week and then I'll head out to Texas with Nick."

"That sounds good," I replied.

"Wait. We're not invited to the funeral?" Jewel asked and Rose got to her feet. She went upstairs and I raised my eyebrows.

"Guess not," Edwin sighed.

The Next Day- Jewel

"Text me when you get to the city ok?" I sighed.

"I feel like I'm always saying bye to you," Edwin pouted and I smiled sadly at him. I kissed his lips softly and he exhaled deeply.

"I know. I hate when you have to leave," I groaned.

He gave me a hard hug and one last kiss before grabbing his stuff. He rolled his suitcase to the car and put it in the trunk. He climbed in the passenger seat and Zion drove off. I looked down and felt the familiar sadness wash over me.

I walked back inside and i was now alone. I went to my room and turned on the tv. I put on Pretty Little Liars and ate my pringles. My phone vibrated and I saw a tweet from Edwin.

@edwin_honoret: Airport bound 🤟🏼 going back home ❤️

I retweeted the pic and captioned it: ❤️❤️❤️ miss him already and @zion_kuwonu bring me cookies thanks

@zion_kuwonu: fine 🙄🙄🙄

-

Zion 🌟: open up hoe

Me: Doors Open bitch

A few seconds later Zion entered my room and jumped in next to me on my bed. He handed me a bag and I gasped snatching it.

"COOKIES! Thank you," I smiled digging right in.

"You're such a fat ass," he laughed changing my show to sports.

"First of all, I know that. Second of all, don't change Pretty Little Liars like I won't get A to kill your ass and third of all omg cookies," I smirked changing it back to Pretty Little Liars.

"Damn feisty what the hell, calm your tits," he groaned grabbing a cookie.

"Kill yourself. Anyways you're staying the night?" I asked going under the covers.

"No."

"Are you going to tell me why?" I asked. That's a first.

"I got to pack for Texas," he replied.

"Ok... I can help you in the morning-"

"I'm not sleeping over. I can't ok?" He groaned and got to his feet. "I'll catch you tomorrow imma call it a night."

"Zion you just got here-"

"Yea and I'm tired-"

"Caleb!" I screamed getting to my feet and he faced me. "We dead ass need to talk!"

"About?" He groaned.

"Exactly what is going on with you!" I spat. "Like I've been biting my tongue but it gets worst! I don't feel closer to you the way I thought I was!"

He crunched his eyebrows together and looked down. "I just can't Jewel."

"Zion. What is going on?" I asked pleadingly.

"I can't tell you bro just drop it-"

"Caleb fucking tell me right now-"

"I'm in love with you! Is that what you want to fucking hear?!" He yelled and my eyes widened. I stared at him in shock and I swear I couldn't breathe. "Exactly."

"How.. how long Zion?" I mumbled not breaking eye contact. This is not coming out of his mouth NOW.

"I had a crush on you since we were kids. But I was the fat kid. And you had guys lined up your whole life. What was I supposed to do?!" He yelled.

"You were supposed to tell me!" I cried throwing my phone at the wall.

"Well I couldn't! You were usually gushing over some fucking guy! Then I left and when I came back the feelings were so strong and-"

"No... NO! God Zion you're so stupid! I liked you this whole time! You just never said anything. Then seeing bull shit on social media about you definitely didn't help! Zion I cried for you..." I spat with tears pouring down my face. He stepped towards me and I stepped back just as fast.

"Look I'm sorry. I know I should've said something a long time ago and I'm sorry I didn't-"

"Yea and now look where we are! I never thought we would be this distant! And.. I have Edwin," I sighed wiping my tears. He bit his lip and turned around putting his hands on his head.

"I know. That's why I've been angry. Losing YOU was the hardest thing that ever happened to me. Seeing you with Edwin kills me every fucking day," he sighed turning back to me. "And now it's too late."

I looked up at him and nodded. I couldn't believe this was happening. I felt like dying. The love I had for this kid and what I was putting myself through for him and now I find out it was always mutual.

"It's too late Zion," I mumbled and I covered my mouth. He walked over to me with his hands up in surrender.

He placed his hand underneath my chin and lifted my head to look at him. "If you and Edwin never happened... would it be me?"

I nodded as more tears poured down my face. He closed his eyes and crunched his eyebrows together. He pressed his lips on my forehead and quickly walked out.

And I broke down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 602 51
𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯-𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺𝘮𝘶𝘤...
57.2K 959 48
I'm Jess, Jess Arreaga. Brandon's sister. - First chapter: October 12 2019 last chapter: February 24 2020 - A Nick Mara fanfiction - 𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐:...
78.9K 2.4K 22
𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵. 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘹 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘭𝘺𝘴𝘩𝘹𝘵 19"
110 2 10
edwin has a past that he thought he left behind, but what happens when nicole transfers schools and finds out the truth?