exo one shots

Von italiandevil

Disclaimer : I do not own any concept of the media, EXO, all credits go to their rightful owners I just own t... Mehr

requests || open
of the night || kjm
kill for you || zyx
these are the lies || bbh
love me now || kjd
red lips || pcy
maps || dks
gorgeous || kji
find you || osh
red lips (skrillex remix) || pcy
how bad do you want it (oh yeah) || kms
hold my heart || kjm
dusk till dawn || pcy
touch (acoustic) || kji
wrapped up || kms
thinking bout you || bbh
broken home || zyx
i'm a mess || bbh
this is not a drill || kjd
greedy || pcy

into you || kms

1.6K 29 569
Von italiandevil

member : xiumin

type : rude fluff

traits / qualities: bodyguard minseok x heiress of business company reader

»I'm so into you , I can barely breathe«

ëxø

Y/N's POV

"Absolutely not," I gritted my teeth, my father simply rolling his eyes at me.

"As if you have a choice, sweetheart," he sighed, getting up to shuffle the papers on his desk.

"This isn't f-"

"This isn't a lot of things. Fair, what you want, right, the list can go on about what this is not. But let me tell you what this is," he grinned, turning around to place a hand over my shoulder. "This is what's happening."

With the simple words, he walked past, his shoulder brushing against mine as he turned away and I smirked.

So name a game to play.

"I'm still my father's daughter."

And I'll roll the dice.

"And I will not let this happen."

Look what you started.

•••

I took a deep breath, my heels hooked in my fingers as I held them in my hands, panting slightly from the physical activity it took to get here.

My hand was rested over the familiar door, my knuckles knocking against the sturdy material. My gaze stuck on my feet as the sides of my small toe had turned a soft pink, sore from the heels all day.

Hearing the lock turn, I felt my heart hammer under my chest, raising my chin to face him as he opened the door.

And all I wanna do is to fall in deep.

His sharp features still took me by surprise every time I glanced at him, the way his dark eyes stared into mine. The way his hair was uneven, his hands running through the strands after work.

Tell me what you came here for.

"Minseok," I breathed out softly.

"Y/N, n-"

"Please," I cut him off, watching his eyebrows furrow slightly in dilemma.

Before I was able to argue further, his hand grasped mine, pulling me into his home as he let the door shut behind us.

Knocking the heels out of my hand, they dropped to the floor, his arms pulling me closer into his hold.

Close ain't close enough.

I gazed up at him, my lips parted as he brushed my hair back. His finger ran lightly over my cheek, down to my jawline and over my neck, his fingers dancing over my shoulder.

'Til we cross the line.

"I missed you."

"You shouldn't have," he replied, a soft smile tugging at his lips.

"Thanks, that definitely helped," I rolled my eyes and he sighed.

"And staying with me will make things better?" He raised a brow.

"Always."

Cause I'm so into you.

A short silence passed as he stared down at me, his fingers running up and down over my arm gently.

"You do this every night."

Into you.

"I'm glad you noticed," I grinned and he smiled at me.

"Every night you say just this night, yet every following morning I wake up to you by my side," he pressed his nose against mine, letting his eyes shut.

Into you.

"You're warm and I don't want to leave when I'm laid in your arms," I responded as his hands came up to frame my face.

"You've made that very clear," he laughed lightly.

"I like being with you, it's why I come to you everyday and why I stay the night with you."

"That's not good."

"Wow, I'm so proud you're not oblivious to the obvious," I retorted.

He sighed softly, his eyes opening slowly to stare into my own.

"Why are you so negative today? You would have kissed me by now," I rested my hands over his cheeks, my thumbs stroking his strong cheekbones.

"I-I," he paused, not meeting my gaze. "I saw the marriage arrangement your father made for you today."

"And?"

"He not only made the announcement, but posted the date for the party on the board as well," he continued on.

"So?"

He frowned, blinking down at me.

"What's wrong?" His eyebrows furrowed in worry and I immediately shook my head.

"Nothing, why?"

"I-I just," he took a deep breath, resting his head over my shoulder.

"Don't apologize," I warned, hearing him sigh yet I felt him nod.

"I know you must have had your head full of it already as well by your father, yet you're still smiling for me," he pulled back, his nose rested over mine.

"I'll always have smiles for you," I grinned brightly, my hands curling around his collar.

Cause I can't.

"Someone's getting impatient," he chuckled, his hands over my lower back to pull me against his chest.

I can't wait no more.

"Then don't keep me waiting any longer."

With a smirk, his hands curled around my thighs, his grip tight as he lifted me up. His smooth lips brushed against mine before he crashed them down onto my own.

The temperature's rising in here.

•••

You can pick the one you'd like or have your own!

And then this will be Xiumin's ;)

"Yes, of course," I nodded, rolling my eyes as father went over the proper manner routine.

"You've been trained into this since childhood so today is the day I will not accept any mistakes," he gave a firm nod as we arrived and the cameras started to flash outside.

Got everyone watching us.

I felt Minseok place his hand over my knee, tensing instantly and I could feel him smirking beside me. His fingers ran around my knee, trailing up to intertwine with my own fingers as my hand was placed over my thigh.

So baby.

Squeezing his hand gently, I gave a quick smile and he opened the door, his hand taking mine to help me step out as he let go. His arm a distance away from me, but still held out protectively.

Let's keep it secret.

"Jason's here, come on darling," father tugged me along as we got inside, my eyes going to Minseok as he went to stand by the wall, his duty spot.

"Yes, father."

My father grinned, the sight of me standing beside Jason being such a pleasure for his eyes.

"Go take pictures for the magazines," he pushed us up towards the short stage of the room, the bright lights focusing onto us immediately as the rest of the party's lights dimmed.

Disgust washed through me as he wrapped an arm around me as I stepped away.

"I'm getting a drink."

"No, you're not," Jason snarled, harshly pulling me towards his chest to hold me as he grinned for the pictures.

Stepping off the stage, I went to take a seat, not caring to join the crowd for the party, my eyes going to Jason as I narrowed them.

An arm was wrapped around another girl, his lips against her cheek as he held a glass of champagne.

Oh baby.

Pushing my chair back, I got up, pushing through the crowd to leave through the side doors.

I made too many mistakes.

I knew I shouldn't have waited this long to act out, the earlier I had gotten it done it would have been easier for the both of us.

Better get this right.

I smirked, fully aware that Minseok had my exact coordinates every second and if I moved or was gone, he'd be on full alert.

A little bit scandalous.

And as I pushed through the doors, warm arms wrapped around me, tugging me back. Spinning around, my lips were taken over by the familiar smooth ones I had fell for.

But baby, don't let them see it.

"Minseok."

A little bit dangerous.

He held me firmly against the wall, pushing himself over me as his lips molded with mine. Kissing him harder, I let my hands tangle into his hair.

But baby, that's how I want it.

"I was wrong. I figured if the guy was good for you, I'd maybe consider stepping back but not really, so I'm extremely glad he's awful," he grinned, panting softly as he had pulled away from the kiss.

"Would you really consider stepping back?" I raised a brow, a smirk tugging at the corner of my lips.

"What are you trying to get at?"

"My lips against his as he would hold me, in a wedding dress for him to be in a suit as we wo-"

A little less conversation.

I was cut off, his arms pulling me up as my feet went off the ground, his lips crashing down onto mine as he growled. His arms tight around me as his hands were firm over my back.

A little more touch my body.

I pulled away, his hands going up my back to rest over my shoulders, running down my arms to hold my hands.

Giving him a bright grin, he tugged me over towards the side of the building and I tossed him the keys as we faced the motorcycle.

"Did you have this here earlier?"

"Should have had it here way earlier," I laughed, pulling my leg over as I sat behind him, my arms going tightly around his torso.

He lifted his leg up, his foot hooking tightly to rev the engine while I rested against his back.

"We've got to stop somewhere first to at least change," he mentioned and I nodded, figuring it was a better idea.

He let his foot rest off the ground and I smiled, my heart racing as I held him tightly.

Is this gonna happen?

He parked quickly, lifting me up and I laughed.

"So excited and we haven't even gotten too far yet," I teased and he pulled me into a kiss, his hands rested over my cheeks firmly and I leaned forward into him.

My hands gripped the suit jacket he wore, the smooth silk of his tie under my fingers as I pulled away.

"Let's get ready, it's going to be a long night," I patted his shoulder to gesture him into the small store.

Choose what you want or have one of your own!

This time, you can also pick Xiumin's ;)

It had been hours that we were riding and we were nearly there as Minseok loosened up entirely.

We finally did it.

My boy.

"Quit it, Seokkii!" I clung to him as he abruptly turned, enjoying the shouts that came from my lips with the sudden change of direction.

"I love when you hold me tighter, protecting you is what I live for," he smirked, the heel of his foot slamming the stand down to tilt the bike on its side as he got off.

Turning to face me, I stayed where I was, silence over us as we were able to be together with no one to hold us back or pull us apart.

I'm on the edge with no control.

He held his hand out to slide me off, slowly tugging me towards him and into his hold.

Been waiting and waiting for you to make a move.

"All mine," he grinned, his lips hovering over mine as his breath fanned over my lips.

Before I make a move.

"All yours," I responded, pushing my lips onto his and he instantly lifted me up, deepening the kiss.

This could take some time.

Pressing me against the wall, he kissed me roughly, his grip over me tight as there was no space between us. His lips tugging at my own as my heart raced, my stomach flipping from the intensity.

I pulled my lips off from his, a soft pop resounding as his lips went to my cheek, kissing my jawline as I panted softly for air. Tightening my grip over him, I felt weak at my knees despite him holding me against the wall, his lips brushing over my neck as he let his kisses flutter onto my shoulder.

"You really threw everything of yours away for me," he breathed out, gazing at me.

And I need, I need you to know.

"No career, inheritance, honor, money, job, or respect could ever stand to your worth, Minii," my thumb ran over his bottom lip slowly. "Nothing's mine except you."

Red and plumper from the harsh kiss, his lips were hotter as well and I grinned, the tips of my ears turning pink as I buried myself into his chest.

"And I'll always fight for you, letting you go isn't going to happen since I've been yours from the start. As if your bodyguard could ever give up on you."

Minseok took my hand into his, resting it over his heart as he placed his hand over my heart.

The steady beat fell into a rhythmic pattern as we stared at each other.

"My heart beats for you," he kissed my cheek softly.

"As does mine," I winked.

He chuckled, his arm looping under my knees as well as under my back as he walked us into the motel. I had rented out the entire building so we wouldn't be disturbing others and it'd finally be just the two of us together.

Pushing the door open, he laid me gently over the mattress. Tugging my jacket off to toss over the chair, he took his own off as well, laying it over mine as he slid into the covers next to me.

"There's a mini mart a few streets down from here so we can get what we need from there," he kissed my forehead, pulling me close to him.

"I want to get cards, it's been a while since we played," I rested my head over his chest, his fingers running through my hair gently.

"We would always play with snacks, we'll get everything when we wake up. I'm pretty sure the place is open twenty four hours," he suggested and I nodded.

"Then let's rest, Min Min. We've got all the time in the world now that we're together until our last breaths."

ëxø

»I'm so into you , I can barely breathe«

i bLOODY loVe xiUmIn sO muCh??? lol idk how I'm even going to be keeping up with this book but we'll see since I am pretty excited for this as I love EXO and they're all suCh kinGs so you all can wheeze with me ;)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

203 12 12
This is just imagine and one shot story
19.9K 533 20
I wont spoil whom will you be with. So hope you guys will love my story THIS IS THE BEGINNING... THERE'S NO BACKING OUT!
230 7 3
skz x reader oneshots. please bear with my sluggish updates and boring writing. P.S , good to read whenever you can't sleep. -sele
1.5K 40 15
[completed!] Since JBJ isn't JBJ anymore, you can have this little thing I worked on. Six chapters with happy endings, and six more where they aren't...