What Happened?

By Kuwonu_Jackson

Three best friends since kindergarten were literally inseparable. Everything changes when Zion gets discovere... More

Main Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
LMFAO
😍😍😍
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Sequel Is Up!

Chapter 17

3.2K 75 40
By Kuwonu_Jackson

2 Weeks Later

Jewel

I can't take this shit no more. Ive literally been staring at my phone all day waiting for an "I'm here" text from either Edwin or Zion.

These two weeks have been absolute hell without the boys. Rose and I be litt on our own but we're so incomplete without these imbeciles. I miss Austin's tea!

Edwin and I only spoke at night for only a few minutes. He was always busy all day and at night before we go to bed we'll talk about our day and he eventually falls asleep. I miss him like crazy. I haven't really spoken to Zion. Maybe like three times the past two weeks. Which is weird because he's always on Twitter.

But it's fine because my mans and best friend is finally coming home! My phone vibrated and I fell off the couch instantly crawling to my phone.

Babe😍: Start coming out love

Me: YOURE NOT DEAD ASS OMG OK

Babe😍: I AM SO DEAD ASS OMG

Me: now I'm taking my time

Babe😍: chill baby 😢

I locked my phone and ran out my door. Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. A car pulled up and I saw the two faces I've been dying to see for the longest through the window. The door opened and Edwin was the first to come out. He carried out his suitcase and I ran to him. He dropped his suitcase to the ground and picked me up.

"Baby!" I smiled as he spun me around. He held onto me for a few more seconds and quickly smashed his lips on mine.

He looked at me serious and in a low voice he said, "Say hi to Zion quick because we need to get upstairs."

I raised my eyebrows at him and nodded smirking slightly. I let go of Edwin and saw Zion closing the door to the car. I ran to him catching him off guard and he laughed.

"Woah hello there babygirl. I missed you too," he laughed hugging me tightly.

"Welcome back! I can't wait to hear about the tour but seeeeee I need to go talk to Edwin about something-"

"Oh my god. Stop right there, just go," he laughed disgusted. I kissed his cheek and walked back towards Edwin. "Go to Rose's place later on!"

I nodded at Zion and jumped up on Edwin's back. He lifted me up laughing as we headed inside of my house. Edwin ran up the stairs and asked, "Which one is yours?"

"That one," I replied pointing at the far right room.

He walked over to my room and settled me down. I walked to my dresser and took off my robe leaving me in shorts and a tank top. He looked around smiling and looked back at me. His eyes wandered up and down my body and he licked his lips walking over to me quickly.

He slammed his lips on mine and swiped everything off my dresser. He lifted me quickly and sat me on my dresser. His tongue pierced through my mouth as I unbuttoned his shirt. I threw it to the side as he began kissing down my neck and to my chest. I squeezed my legs around him and a moan sounded from his throat.

"Baby," he hissed in between his kisses.

"Hm?"

"I love you," he mumbled looking back at me. My eyes met his and my heart started racing. I grabbed his face and connected our foreheads.

"I love you too."

Rose

@brandon_arreaga: . back home

I sighed at the tweet and laid back down on my bed. We have not spoken these two weeks. How do you kiss someone and not reply?

There was a knock on my door and I lifted my head to see Zion smiling.

"ZION!" I screamed getting to my feet. I ran to him and brought him in a huge hug.

"Hey love I missed you!" He laughed as he carried me to my bed.

We sat on the bed as I said, "I missed you too! Did you see Jewel?"

"Yea I dropped off Edwin and then I came here," he replied. He put a straight face and I sighed. "I really missed her and I have to share her with someone else. Sucks ass."

"I know it does. But she's happy," I replied.

"That's the only reason I'm not bitching," he smirked.

I got to my feet and paced back and forth ready to talk my shit. "So. What's up with your bro? He kissed me and then doesn't answer his texts like what the fuck-"

"Rose he-"

"You just don't do that to someone. He got me fucked up-"

"Rose, Brandon-"

"Like seriously what is up with that?"

"Rose! His dad died midway through the tour!" He yelled cutting me off. I instantly stopped talking and looked at him in shock.

"Oh my god. Why didn't he just say so?" I asked sitting back down.

"Brandon has been mute ever since he found out. He hasn't spoken to anyone unless it's a fan. He only smiled on stage or outside with fans but when he's behind closed doors he's alone and doesn't say a word," he explained.

"You guys tried doing ya therapy circle shit?" I asked.

"Yes and he just walks out. He only speaks to his mom and his childhood best friends Noah and Angie," he answered.

"The fuck is an Angie?" I asked and my phone vibrated. 

@brandon_arreaga: United ❤️✊🏼 @angie1223

And attached was a picture of him and a girl at a diner. I exited out the app and through my phone to the side.

"That would be her," he laughed.

"Got it. Thanks."

Later on

Edwin and Jewel joined Zion and I at my place for a movie.

Jewel💎: Bitch.

Me: hoe

Jewel💎: upstairs. ASAP.

I locked my phone and Jewel and I got to our feet. "We'll be back."

The guys nodded and continued to watch the movie not really caring. Boys. We headed up the stairs and into my room. Jewel pushed me inside and closed the door.

"Girl what the hell?" I groaned as she ran her fingers through her hair. "Bitch you good?"

"Edwin told me he loved me."

"Woah wow that's great-"

"And then we had sex."

"WOAH WOW THATS EVEN BETTER-"

"We didn't use protection. It was all too fast!" She sighed sitting on my bed.

"Woah wow my best friend is a dumb ass," I groaned sitting beside her. "And if you're... you know..."

"I don't know."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 144 101
"It ain't nothing like lovin' you" Franchise first of five 1. Lovin' (Edwin's Story)βœ” 2. Lying (Zion's Story) 3. Heaven (Brandon's Story) 4. RIP...
108K 3.5K 16
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 π˜‰π˜³π˜’π˜―π˜₯𝘰𝘯 𝘈𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘒𝘨𝘒 𝘳𝘦𝘀𝘰𝘨𝘯π˜ͺ𝘻𝘦𝘴 𝘒 𝘨π˜ͺ𝘳𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘒π˜₯ 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘡 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘩 𝘒 𝘺𝘦𝘒𝘳 𝘒𝘨𝘰. 𝘏𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 οΏ½...
57.2K 959 48
I'm Jess, Jess Arreaga. Brandon's sister. - First chapter: October 12 2019 last chapter: February 24 2020 - A Nick Mara fanfiction - πš›πšŠπš—πš”πš’πš—πš:...
2.6K 86 18
you and ethan used to be best friends. it all changed when he moved away in middle school. but somehow you reconnected over the internet...