Project Player

By cloudyzaria

I looked around thinking how a public school could be so cliche. I've been at a boarding school all my life a... More

Project Player
Sorry Your Royal Highness
Need A Ride
Dinner
Invited
Meeting Renae
Ball
Cycle
Erm.....?
Dream
Can I.....
Jealousy
Get In the Car Loser
Date........
Brother
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ POR FAVOR
Oh Why!!!
Savior
Eddie
Double Date
The Awkward Was So Strong, Jenna Hamilton Couldn't Handle It
New Man
Stay
Tell Me Everything
Halloween Party
Christmas Special Part 1
Christmas Special Part 2
Last Few Hours Together
Such A Fail
I Cant Even Comprehend
Reunion
Finally
Feelings
You Can Trust Me
It's Not An Update, Calm Your Tits.
Numb
You're In For A Show
Practice Makes Me Puke
Lights, Camera, LET ME LAY HERE AND CRY!
Talk
Pie, Tears, and Bets
Coffee Shop Blues
Happy Birthday Toni!!
Blue Liquid
Drunken Clam
A Night Out with So Called 'Romeo'
Should I Worry
The Finer Diner
Scratches and Bruises
Let's Go to the Mall
Bang
Fury
Rot In Hell
Going Back ( P.S. Year Anniversary Chapter, Turn Upppp)
Hip Hip .....Hooray??!!??
Are You Gonna Stay The Night
R.I.P Robin Williams
Breakfast Harassment
Short Shorts
Fiddling Fingers (and 20 Facts About Me)
Aunt Lyra
Its My B-Day
Storm
Burning Thighs
Drowsy
Hayley's House
Baby Shower
It's Going to Be a While
Cancer
All Black
Don't Be Late ( And 20 More Facts)
Wedding Bells
IMPORTANT SO READ!
For Anyone Reading Sequel...Bad News
Colton Haynes coming out

Give It a Go

5.8K 146 23
By cloudyzaria

 Jax's P.O.V 

  " Jax," whispered Hayley. She had her head in my lap. She's been quiet almost all day. Ever since Toni told her about what happened. I asked her what was wrong, and she'd just say she's 'thinking'.

 " Yea babe?"

   " Do you still have feelings for Toni?" she questioned lifting her head from my lap. I just froze. She could tell I was struggling with this question. That;s the problem. I didn't really know if I still liked her or not. She and Hayley were the first girls I've ever really liked. 

   Her sapphire blue eyes just gave me an intense stare down. 

 " Um...I-"

     " Jax I cant stand this," she said getting up, " you obviously still have feelings for her. You just think you love me." Se paced around the room, running her fingers through her hair. 

  " I do love you Hayley. Why don't you believe me?" 

     " Because Jax. She said she didn't kiss you, you kissed her. I saw it with my own eyes Jax! You don't know what you want! You don't understand that I actually truly, deeply love you Jax Henderson! That bitch doesn't deserve you! She's hideous!" she yelled. I didn't know what to do. I can't control Hayley very well, no one can. She makes her own decisions. 

   " Hayley, I love you alright," I said sternly, but I didn't even believe myself. She didn't either. She could tell. 

     " No Jax. We're through. What am I going to have to do to get you to love me, huh? When I came back, I expected you to love me unconditionally. But she messed it up!" 

  She shoved me running into my kitchen. I instantly ran back to her, because this is ridiculous.

  " So you thought that after you left, I'd still love you just as much? I can't always have feelings for you like I did. Especially after what you did to me. I lost all my friends after being an idiot, thinking that I was really in love with you. That you actually loved me. I'm sorry sweetheart, but the tables have turned. I love someone else now. Yea, I admit it. I love Toni. Let me shout it, I LOVE TONI FELLOWS!" I yelled, my voice echoing through the house. She heavily breathed as she looked at me. " Does that make you happy. I finally am being honest with you. I was a complete and utter dumbass to think that we'd actually work out! I probably have lost the love of my life, because I was too blind to let go of the past. I've left a girl crying every night for what I did. I'm sorry, but Hayley I'm done and you're going to have to get the fuck out of my house."

   " What?"

  She was so full of shock. She couldn't believe that I actually just gave up on her and let her go. I'm happy that I finally let everything out. 

   " Fuck you Jax!" she spat, " and one day, I'll have you back. You'll be mine. You'll understand one day Jax. Toni isn't going to be around forever. Remember, you left the poor girl so heart broken." She stomped out with tears burning her eyes. 

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Toni's P.O.V 

  " Miss Fellows, we are just trying to figure some things out," replied the man. It's the middle of the night and he's asking all of these questions.

 " I haven't done anything. I was framed for Christ's sake!" I screamed. My mom held me close, trying to calm me down. 

   " Why don't you guys just leave. She's tried to tell you people she did nothing. This doesn't need to be more known. We all know who did it. Why don't you get her already. Stop messing with my daughter. She's been through enough drama."

    " Her father is the mayor and if he finds this out, he will be angry," he replied 

  " Well too damn bad. I'm not going to have her take the blame just because her father is the mayor. Now leave my damn house right now. It's late and she needs to try to sleep." 

 I was interrupted from my dream, hearing the keys of the house jingle. I looked to see my mom and a sleeping Luke in her arms. 

  " Where's Adam?" she asked. Oh yeah, I remember.

 " He's out with his friends. You know, having a drink with the guys," I said elbowing her.

   " Good, he needs a load off. Constantly working and on my ass," she grumbled," Toni, remember when you said you've always wanted a job. Just to have a little extra cash in your pocket."

 " Yeah. You found a good one?"

   She set Luke on the couch gently, trying to take off her uncomfortable heels.

    " Yeah. You could be a waitress at this diner. It keeps money in your pocket. You only work three to four times a week. I know you're busy with school and all."

  " When's the soonest I can start?" I asked.

    " Tuesday. I'm sure you'd love it," she told me. I nodded and headed upstairs, sending her a goodnight. I wasn't even really tired. I just sleep a lot during the day and at night I'm  up all night. It's a curse. It's terrible for school, because I'm always dozing off in class, but I somehow always pass. I really don't get it. 

   I jumped onto my bed, seeing my phone buzz. It's Jax? What could he possibly want? It's more than likely just Hayley trying to cuss me out. 

 " Hello?"

   " Me and Hayley are over Toni. I've finally realized how dumb I've been," he rushed. Over? 

 " That's good. Now you can get all your friends back huh?"

   " But I thought you'd be the most happy about this news. Me and her over. I mean, it's perfect. We can be together again," he cheered.

  " Jax, just because you've finally realized your mistakes, doesn't mean I'm going to just come crawling back to you with the snap of a finger," I growled. How ignorant could he be? 

    " I understand the pain you went through Toni. The heartbreak."

  " Hold on, you don't understand shit about what you did to me. Nada. You don't understand my pain Jax!" I shouted. I had to calm myself down, because I obviously was really loud and I don't want to be mad right now. Lighten up just a little. I rubbed my temples, falling backwards onto my bed. " You don't understand the fact that I've had to put up with your shit and I'm just now getting over it. You always drag me back in. I don't like it at all."

    " Give me a chance Toni. Let me take you out. It'll be great. We can go to a fancy type of dinner. It'll be fantastic. I know you'd enjoy it, please," he begged. I'll give the punk what he wants.

  " Fine Jax. Tomorrow at around seven, got it," I commanded. I already could tell he had a large smile on his face. Jumping for joy, mouthing victory!

    " Perfect. See you then Tone."

  I hung up and took a deep breath. What's wrong with forgiving the guy, huh. Sure things have happened, he's changed because of one girl's surprise appearance. Things could be worse. He could have a personal sex slave or run a meth lab.

   My phone started ringing again. I know damn well it's pretty late, and I don't understand with all these calls. Good thing it was my boo boo kins, Maggie.

 " Hey Mags."

   " You won't believe what me and Zayne just did," she whispered. Huh?

  " What did you guys do? Finally tongue kiss, Miss Innocent!" I laughed.

   " No Toni, we had intercourse...." she trailed on. Oh my goodness, SHE LOST IT BEFORE ME!

 " Oh my goodness? Was it amazing? Did he take your breath away?" I asked.

   " Yes. Toni, it's unexplainable. Yes there was some pain, but it was worth it. It was so amazing. Finally finding someone so perfect, it's just so..oh my goodness! And then it feels like an explosion. I just love him even more," she gushed. Maggie is probably feeling so powerful. She's a very sensitive girl, and something like this was a breakthrough. Like she discovered a new world.

  " I'm happy for you Mags. How's Zayne?"

    " Oh, he's right here. You know he's a heavy sleeper. I have to various screams and yells to wake him up," she giggled. He was her first boyfriend, first kiss, first everything I guess now. I believe that Maggie and Zayne will last forever. They're so compatible, even though people say they're the complete opposite. And Zayne loves her with all his heart, I remember once he thought she was going to break up with him. He had a breakdown. He didn't want anyone else in the world. She was his everything and his whole world revolves around her.

  " Well Mags, I'm going to go to sleep. I'm so happy for you and I'm pretty sure you're exhausted anyway," I joked. I heard her fake laugh on the other line. " Goodnight boobookins!"

     " Goodnight babe!"

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        I really am not ready for school today. I put on some brown tights and a orange skirt. Along with some combat boots, and knit sweater. My hair in a ponytail. 

      I'm just terrified about Jax. I mean, he's going to be all over me. Acting overly gushy to get me back. It's working already. Just thinking about him, I want him back.   I passed various people in the hallway, and of course I saw Jax first. His face glowing when he saw me.

   " Hey Jax," I said simply. 

    " Sup Toni, do you mind me walking you to class?" 

  " Oh Jax it's alright, you don't need to really. I can walk, you know. By myself....." I trailed," ugh, you don't have to butter me up. Just be yourself and I'll forgive you easier alright." 

   He nodded and went towards his locker. Thank you. I walked towards my locker, seeing Zayne and Maggie already there. " Sup bitches."

   " Hey Toni. How's it been. The whole school knows about Jayley breaking up and Joni going on a date," he chuckled.

  " How does everyone know this?" I asked, " this all just happened a few hours ago."

    " A lot can happen in 16 hours and 15 minutes sweetheart. Everyone's excited for the Joni romance. It will probably be the only reason people read the school paper."

  " We have a school paper?"

     " Exactly. That makes since now, huh?"  He pulled Maggie to his side,giving her a kiss on the forehead.

  I wiggled my eyebrows at them, and a perverted smile. " So you guys had a nice time last night huh? Have any marks I need to know about? Was there bondage and whips?"

     " Oh my innocent mind, Toni shut up!" shouted Maggie. Her face instantly turning red. 

   " Oh shush, says the one who reads Fifty Shades of Grey." 

    I could feel a smirk growing to huge on my face at this moment. It was just hilarious. If it was possible, her face got even more red. Her blue eyes growing darker. Her arms going into fists. 

      " Shut the fuck up!"

  I just stood there. I know she wasn't serious. We always play fight. She eventually couldn't even take her self seriously and started laughing. Zayne was so confused. He never sees us play around like this so it was a shock. 

    I felt a shove on my shoulder that completely ruined the moment. I turned to see Hayley, her mascara running down her face. Fiery red hair actually in a messy bun hairdo, it never is. Always perfect. She had on a pair of white ripped jeans and a shirt that was unexplained to me.

    " I fucking hate you! You ruined my life! He's the only guy I've truly liked and you took him away. I will get him back Toni! I will make sure of it. I always get my way you stupid whore!" she shouted in my face. One, she need s Tic Tac. Two, she needs to get out of my face. It's too early for this type of shit. 

   " Try me Hayley," I spat. She took a step back, trying to remain with a tough and stern look. " I wish you would try and do something to me or anyone. This is the real world sweetheart. It's time to wake up."

  I'm sorry for taking so long. School decided to give us a whole bunch of shit on the last few days of school. Like no, I'm an american and I have rights. Joni is going on a date yaaaaaay and Jayley is over. Mayne or Zaggie had sex. Like everythings going in a good direction now huh. I hope you enjoyed. I will try and update. I only have a week left of school yo!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 5.6K 26
Ever heard of the story where the football player gets the cheerleader? Or the one where the football player goes for the stereotypical nerd? Aren't...
142K 6.3K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
105K 2.1K 24
(Y/n) rose,a child who never been loved by his family,getting beaten by their sisters,or getting slashes from his mother,aunt,Dad and his uncle,But o...
151K 6.5K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...