Below the Surface (Avengers F...

By Winchester_Huntress

Coulson's team infiltrate an enemies base and find something impossible. They have no idea what to do with it... More

~One~
~Three~
~Four~
~Five~
~Six~
~Seven~
~Eight~
~Nine~
~Ten~
~Eleven~
~Twelve~
~Thirteen~
~Fourteen~
~Fifteen~
~Sixteen~
~Seventeen~
~Eighteen~
~Nineteen~
~Twenty~
~Twenty-One~
~Twenty-Two~
~Twenty-Three~
~Twenty-Four~
~Twenty-Five~
~Twenty-Six~
~Twenty-Seven~
~Twenty-Eight~
~Twenty-Nine~
~Thirty~
~Thirty-One~
~Thirty-Two~
~Thirty-Three~

~Two~

24.3K 729 12
By Winchester_Huntress

I heard the whistle blow again after about an hour. I had to go up whenever the whistle was blown, harsh punishment was promised otherwise.

I hesitantly swam to the surface, but I put myself at the opposite side of the glass barrier, against the far wall.

"She looks scared," I heard a girl say when I focused on them.

They were blurry, most figures were when they weren't in water.

They all had guns drawn, "Can you talk?" the older man asked.

I blinked at him and shrank deeper into the water.

"Look how pale she is..." I heard the man I'd pulled in say.

I made up my mind, making a move to dive into the water, much like a whale would.

I barely contained a panicked cry when two shots rang through the air. A sharp pain went through my tail. I quickly swam back to the bottom before investigating the wounds.

One was a hole, pouring blood. The other was a small syringe. A small empty syringe, I realized with panicked thoughts.

I pulled it out and moved to the corner of my pool, still at the hard concrete bottom before the darkness took over my senses a few minutes later.
.
.
.
I woke up in a different pool, this one wasn't nearly as dark, or as deep as the other one. It was bigger though, much more colorful too.

I swam around, enjoying the color and lights; as well as no cameras I could see.

I heard a door open, I moved to the bottom of the pool and as far away from the door as possible on pure instinct.

I looked up through the water to see who'd entered. It was a black man with an eyepatch.

I was uncomfortable, mainly because he could see me. I remained where I was until the man blew a whistle.

I didn't move for a few moments before I hesitantly poked my head above the water.

"You tried to drown one of my agents," he stated in a monotone voice.

He wasn't Strucker or Pierce... Did I try to kill someone from a different agency?

I tilted my head at him, he took one of my food bars out of his pocket, "You eat these," he stated in the same tone.

I stared at the food.

He tossed into the water and turned around to leave.

I'd eaten the bar before he made the short treck to the door.
.
.
.
"Stark, I need you to develop a new room in your facility. A large one."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 197 11
A man, changed by human experimentation crosses paths with a deadly assassin. They have more in common than expected. Can they open their feelings or...
728K 20.1K 33
What happens when the Avengers are sent to take down one of the last HYDRA bases and discover a supposedly extinct creature lurking within one of its...
82.5K 2.3K 60
"Nat and Clint, you guys get as much info as you can, and take out any agents that get in your way." "I'll look for any prisoners that might still be...
40.2K 1K 42
One day a beautiful genius and owner of a prestigious company, Victoria Lockhart has a meeting with a bunch of different major company CEOs. It is ju...