The Night Riders

Par LadyFox123456

I have a gift of sorts, nobody knows about it, not even Miss Gale ( the woman who's run the orphanage I live... Plus

The Lunchroom
At Night
PAUSE

Why Me?????

15 3 2
Par LadyFox123456

(A.N. Sorry for not writing this. I had a thing called school, and homework, and rehearsal for the play I'm in.  Anyway........ enjoy the story.)

Uh-oh, one thing you should know about out principal is that she doesn't like kids, the only reason she stays here, ( at least the rumor) is because she has a MAJOR crush on our science     teacher. Personally, I don't blame her, practically the entire girl student body has a crush on him. Back to the real problem, I was standing right in front of our principle. 

" Ms. Hawks, I was looking for you." Said Mrs. Gonzalaz

Well that's obvious, I didn't say it out loud. That was a trip to detention after school, but I don't think I manged to cover the eye roll. At least, that's what I assumed after the nasty glare she sent my way. 

" You have been tardy to school almost everyday, so, you will now be spending your lunches with me until you have made up all the time lost." 

 I could tell she also hated the idea. To be fair I was never late l, the orphanage driver always dropped off the little kids first, so us high schoolers where always late. 

"But Mrs. Gonzalez-"

" No buts, you will be spending the next month with me and more if you continue to be late."

"  Will I be alone with you?" That was the real question, was she just picking on me, or everyone who was late. If that was the case, quiet a few (hundred) people would be in there with her.

" Yes, you have been tardy the most and have been tardy for longer period of time."

What?!?!?!?! I knew that for a fact it couldn't be true. A guy named Steve is ALWAYS tardy and comes in during second period. 

Ignoring my look of disbelief, Mrs. Gonzalez continued talking. " Your lunch periods with me start today. Seeing that there are only five minutes left in lunch, I suggest you head to your locker and get prepared for your next class." 

I nodded and slowly walked away, with only my grumbling stomach for company. Thanks to Mrs. Gonzalez I hadn't been able to eat lunch and was liking at a very hungry rest of th he day. Then again the food from the orphanage is never good and trends to leave a grumbling stomach anyway. A well..... maybe tomorrow..

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

49.6K 2.3K 82
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
562K 18.9K 80
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
20.8K 882 30
In this story A boy named The same as the protagonist's name in his previous life a Boy named Satoru Mikami is and ordinarily Otaku High schooler H...
175K 5.2K 101
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...