Mr. Billionaire's Love

By _MidnightDreamer01_

Meet Aubree Mary Turner our regular fun loving, sarcastic, childish, happy-go-lucky girl. She has been throug... More

Author's Note
Cast
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter Forty-seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Epilogue (The end)
Am I seeing things?

Chapter Forty-Two

47.1K 1.6K 97
By _MidnightDreamer01_

"It is not the pain, it's who it came from."  

Happy Reading!!❤️

Excuse my mistakes!!

Chapter 42-Spying.

**Aubree's POV**  

Bryan was tapping his foot impatiently. "Stop that Bryan." He continued ignoring me completely, to further annoy me he started drumming his fingers on the dashboard. "Bryan...it's irritating. Stop it."

"Oh, now it's irritating? How about sitting outside a restaurant for..." He looked at his watch and then glared at me. "45minutes without having a single clue of why the fuck we are here." He yells.

I wince back at the loud noise."Calm down, jeez, I told you we are waiting for someone," I say 

"Who are we waiting for?" He asks.

"You'll see." I threw him a big smile. He groaned. "Come on, I'm bored. At least tell me something."

"Ok then go bring me something to eat, I'm hungry, I didn't even get to complete the delicious lasagna," I said. He stares at me blankly. "Come on you wanted to do something, go bring me food. You wouldn't want your girlfriend's best friend to die of hunger right?" I bat my eyelashes at him. He glares at me before going out of the car, mumbling something. 

"Don't be late." I grinned. He walked away while I kept my eyes on the entrance of the restaurant.

What are they doing inside?

God! I pity Bryan. He has to wait because of me.

My eyelids started to drop, I forcefully opened my eyes and gulp down some water. The cap of my bottle dropped and I bend down to pick it. Sitting up I saw Nolan with that bitch, who was standing too close for my liking. I couldn't see their faces as their back was at me, but they were talking to someone. 

Huh, he looked like someone I- Oh, oh, oh, I remember that man. He is Mr Samuels that came to his office earlier. 

What is he doing here?

The car's door opened. "Here's your food." Involuntarily I hit him. "You scared me."He looked at me sheepishly. "Sorry."

"So is the mystery person has come out yet?" He asked.

Damn it!

I looked ahead to see they were already inside the car. I glare at Bryan. "What?" He asks looking innocently at me.

"They are gone, because of you," I growl. "They?" He asked.

"Yes. Now follow that car. Hurry!" I pointed towards his car. "But why?" He looks towards the car.

"No question, now go, they are leaving." I stamp my feet in frustration. "Ok, Ok! Gezz I'm going." He started following. 

I opened the packet of Doritos. "By the way thanks for this." I show him the Doritos. He grins. "Your welcome, they are my favourites." He tried to take some, but I hit his hands away. "Hey, I bought them."

"For me. Thanks, but I don't share." He frowns. I put some in my mouth and moan. God, they are good!

"I know!" Bryan exclaimed loudly. "Give me some."

"No, just drive. Look they took the right turn." I showed him. He glares at me and then looks at the Doritos pouting. 

"Who are we following by the way." He wouldn't stop asking, would he? 

"Nolan. We are following Nolan, there you know now, happy?" The car comes to a sudden halt. I was jerked forward. "What? Nolan? Like Nolan Crawford, Nolan? Your boyfriend, Nolan?" 

I roll my eyes. What a drama queen! "Do you know another Nolan?"

"B-But why are we following Nolan?" He asked perplexed.

"It's not the time Bryan, just follow him. I'll explain later" I said hastily.

"No, I'm not going anywhere until you tell me." I look at their car, they were going.

"Ok, then, as you wish. I'm taking a cab from here." I snapped going out. He holds me to stop. "Ok, Ok, I'm driving but at least tell me why?" He started following them again.

"Because I think he is cheating on me." Bryan snapped his head at me. "He would never ever do that. Hell, he would never even think of that." He protested.

I scoffed and showed him the photo. "You are getting this wrong, Bree. This has to have some explanation."

"That's the exactly why I'm following him, I need him to explain everything, every single thing," I argued.

"Then you can simply ask him." He argued back.

"I did. But he wouldn't tell." I retorted. My head suddenly started spinning. I lean back in my seat exhaling deeply.

"Are you ok?" Bryan asked. I breathe out. "Yes, don't worry, just keep driving."

After some time we came to stop at a big Hotel. I asked Bryan to park a little away from them. Nolan walked out and so did the women, I could see her legs. Freaking legs! She came out of the car but before I could see her face Nolan back came into view. 

"Umm... Bree." Bryan hesitated. "What?"

"You are crushing the Doritos." I glare at him before passing him the packet. "You can eat them. I'm going inside."

"Are you going to confront him here?" Bryan asked. 

"Yes," I opened the seat belt. "Wait I'm coming too."Bryan came along.

We entered the Hotel Nolan was right ahead of me he turns his head to the side. He had a huge smile on his face.

He is smiling! How can he? He has no fucking rights to smile at that bitch like that!

"You look like you are ready to murder someone, it's scary," Bryan whispered. 

"Oh, believe me, I'll if I had to," I said gritting my teeth. 

They entered the lift, I try to look at that bitch's face. But again I couldn't.UGH!! I followed him. "Wait, Bree. You cannot just barge in like that, they will throw you out."

"Then how are we going to know where are they going." I hissed.

"Calm down and come with me." He said and I nod.

He flirted with the receptionist taking out all the information we wanted, and it was much easier because he was Bryan Pearce. Poor girl, she was blushing furiously and gave him the room number as well as her phone number. The room was booked in his name, why? I'll that find out.

"Wow, that was good!" I chuckled. "Yes, I know, but can we just keep it to us, you know, just us." He looked nervous.

I laughed. "Don't worry I won't tell D about your flirting skills." He shakes his head.

"I swear, I didn't use it anymore." He said hurriedly. 

"You better not, because if I found out something like this about you, believe me, I'll kill you. Don't ever hurt her." I warn him seriously. He nods. "I can never think of that." He assures. 

Our destined floor was coming closer. I started to tremble, thinking of the worst situation. I hope everything I'm thinking right now is just my imagination. I release a large shaky breath.

Don't even dare to cheat on me, Nolan.

"Relax, Bree. Don't worry. Everything is going to be just fine. I'm sure you are just overthinking." He comforted.

I really hope so.

Ding!

I  walked towards the room, I was shaking uncontrollably now. I closed my eyes tightly. I can't do this. I take a step back and looked at Bryan. "I think we should go back, what the hell was I thinking. This is not a good idea."

"We can't go back now, Bree. I want you to check now, cause I totally trust my friend. He can never do something like this, especially to you." He asserted.

"But what if he is? I can't bear see him cheating on me. I-I don't know what will I do if I found out something I shouldn't. I love him way too much to bear him seeing with another woman." I blabbered.

I looked at Bryan who was looking at me shocked. "You love him." He confided.

I stiffen as my eyes widen in realisation. What the- Oh my god. Oh my god. I-I love him. I freaking love him. My head spins, I hold on to the nearest wall to keep me steady. Bryan was by my side within a second. "Are you ok?"

"I don't know. I freaking don't know how I'm. God! everything is a mess." I breathe out calming myself. I have to do this! "I need to clear this out, now." I wiped my tears and clean my face. 

Breathing in and out for few times, I finally knocked the door with shaky hands. Bryan was standing right behind me. 

Please let me be wrong, I would be the happiest women alive if I am wrong in-

The door slowly opened, my heart stopped seeing a smiling Nolan, without a shirt and messy bed hair. His smile flatters seeing me. "What are you doing-" He was cut off by a high pitched and rather a familiar voice. "Who is it No-" The women stopped mid-sentence looking at me wide-eyed. I heard Bryan taking a sharp breath. I stared at Nolan and then her. 

Am I dreaming? 

It's like I've miraculously transported into my past life. Same situations with the same person, except, it is Nolan this time.   

No, he can't do this to me.

Not with her. 

Standing in front of me was not just a shirtless Nolan but also a woman that never stops ruining my life.

My step sister.

Stella Fucking Holland!

*********************************************************************************

Hope you guys liked the chapter!!😍❤️

Don't forget to... VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE (~^_^)~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 318K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
1.1K 47 6
Being outstanding as a writer in the big city of New York, is nowhere as hard as being in a committed relationship, and Camille Forest joggles family...
956 4 28
What happens when your entire world is ripped away from you? You pray for strength. Kenzlee Raised in a fairyland of the rich and privileged, Kenzlee...
1.4K 197 24
Aubree has lived 17 years of her life in New York, everything change four month to her birthday when her mother walked up to her and told her they we...