Red vs Blue Season 1: Male Oc

By xSpartanLeox

Red vs blue season 1, but with a new man in the group of dumbasses! The Oc Leo is owned by Me Red vs Blue is... More

The Oc
Rvb S1 E1 "Why Are We Here?"
Rvb S1 E2 "Red Gets A Devilary"
Rvb S1 E3 "The Rookies"
Rvb S1 E4 "Head Noob In Charge"
Rvb S1 E5 "The Package Is In The Open"
Rvb S1 E6 "1.21 Giga-Whats??"
Rvb S1 E7 "Check Out The Treads On That Tank"
Rvb S1 E8 "Don't Ph34r The Reaper"
Rvb S1 E9 "After Church"
Rvb S1 E10 "A Shadow Of His Former Self"
Rvb S1 E12 "Down, But Not Out"
Rvb S1 E13 "Human Peer Bonding"
Rvb S1 E14 "Roomier Then It Looks"
Rvb S1 E15 "How The Other Half Lives"
Rvb S1 E16 "A Slightly Crueler Cruller"
Rvb S1 E17 "Points Of Origin"
Rvb S1 E18 "SPF O"
Rvb S1 E19 "Last One Out, Hit The Lights"

Rvb S1 E11 "Knock, Knock. Who's there? Pain."

7.6K 143 36
By xSpartanLeox

Red Base
Sarge and Grif are standing next to the Warthog which is now on its side behind Red Base. Lopez is crouched over it, repairing it with Leo help. A socket wrench is heard in the background.

Grif: And then I thought, you know, we could sneak around the side with Leo guarding the warthog while they were hiding behind the rock, but uh, well that's when the tank showed up and.. shit just started blowin' up. I don't know. (sighs)

Sarge: (exhales in exasperation) Grif, do you have any godly idea how much this piece of equipment costs?

Grif: I-I don't know, uh, like, uh, what.. ten, ten.. twenty, twenty-five bucks, maybe? Uh, you-you're gonna kill me now, aren't you?

Leo: Grif you just bought yourself a ticket to your own funeral.

Grif: (Nervous) What do you mean?

Sarge: Tell you what, Grif, I'm a fair man. I'll give you a ten second head start here before I let Lopez and Leo do anything he wants to ya.

Leo and Lopez look at each other, before stopping there work and standing up to face Grif.

Grif: Guys, I just want you to know, I'm really, really sorry here, and-

Lopez puts down his tool for a gun, while Leo picks up his Railgun and aims at Grif.

Sarge: Five Mississippi. Six Mississippi.

Grif: (backing away) Okay, uh, I guess I better get going then.

Leo, Lopez and Sarge all look at each other then turn and start firing at Grif.

Grif: Hey guys, that's not funny! Somebody could get hurt here.

Leo: THIS IS FOR EATING MY OREOS!!!

Grif: I THOUGHT WE WERE PAST THAT!!!

Leo: NEVER!!!

Blue Base
On top of Blue Base where Tucker is standing next to Tex who is firing at something.

Tucker: That's basically it, sir. They have six guys over there and a big jeep.

Tex: And your flag. (reloads)

Tucker: Right, that too.

Tex throws a grenade at something.

Tucker: Uh, hey, Tex? I don't know what it's been like at your other bases, but we try not to use other soldiers as target practice here.

Tucker says looking at Tex who has been firing "at" Caboose.

Caboose: I'm scared.

Tex starts looking over various weapons. Caboose runs up to Tex and Tucker.

Tucker: So, you've got the Special Forces black armor, I see. Were you in the Special Forces at some point?

Tex: (looks at Tucker while reloading a gun)

Tucker: Yeah, I used to have black armor too. It was black because I got this stuff all over it from th-

Tex runs off.

Tucker: Oh, okay, you gotta go? I'll see you later.

Caboose: (whispering loudly) I don't think he likes you.

Tucker: ...Thanks.

Tucker and Caboose run up to the edge of the base.

Tucker: Where are you going?

Tex: Red Base. Kill everybody. Get the flag back.

Caboose: Oh... Okay! We'll just stay here and guard the trans.. porter...

Red Base
To Grif on top of Red Base.

Grif: So, Sarge thought my strategy had merit, but was poorly executed, probably because SOMEBODY didn't believe in it.

Simmons: Bullshit. He told me he thought you were a retarded monkey, and he's gonna suspend your weapon privileges.

Donut: Hey, since I captured the flag, d'ya think they'll give me my own color armor now?

Leo: Donut didn't you say you "bought" the flag?

Simmons: Yeah! You thought you were buying it at the store, you idiot.

Donut: Still, you think there's a shot?

Simmons: Maybe they'll give you Grif's armor, since he destroyed the Warthog.

Grif: Hyeah, heh-wait... You don't.. You don't think they'd do that, do you?

Leo: Who knows Grif, who knows....welp I'm go take a nap see you guys later!

Leo walks down the ramp and into the base.

Grif: And you guys call me the lazy one!

To Sarge watching Lopez fix the Warthog. A socket wrench is heard in the background.

Sarge: Try connectin' that hose to that metal thingy there.

Lopez stands up.

Sarge: I think that's what's makin' that rattle.

Lopez turns and faces Sarge.

Sarge: I think I'll let you do it.

Lopez returns to work. Invisible Tex runs behind Sarge.

Sarge: What the...? What was that?

To Grif.

Grif: Simmons, what's going on? What's over there?

Simmons: (looking over the edge of the base) I thought I saw something for a second.

Grif: Hey rookie, tuck the flag some place safe until we can figure out what's goin' on.

Donut: Good idea. I was sick of carrying this thing anyway. (drops the flag into the middle of the base)

To Tex, then to Grif and Simmons looking off the edge of the base.

Simmons: Did you hear that?

Grif: Yeah.

Donut: (whispering) Hey! What's going on?

To Tex who throws a plasma grenade, at the group and then Grif turns around.

Grif: What the fuck?

To Donut who has the plasma grenade stuck to his helmet.

Donut: What?

Simmons: (turns around) What is that thing?

Donut: (concerned) What thing?

Grif: There's somethin' on your head.

Donut: What, is it a spider? Get it off!

Simmons: No, it's not a spider, it's, like a.. blue thing.

Donut: What, like a blue spider? Get it off!

Grif: It's not a spider! Calm down. It's some kinda.. fuzzy, pulsating thing.

Donut: That doesn't sound much better than a spider.

Simmons: Does it hurt?

Donut: No.

Simmons: Maybe we should try to take it off.

Grif: Good idea. Go for it.

Simmons: Me? By "we" I meant "you". Asshole.

Donut: Well somebody needs to get it off. Look, it might be dangerous.

The grenade explodes.

Grif/Simmons: Son of a bitch!

Grif: Sim- Where'd he go?

More sounds of people being hit by Tex.

Grif: Don't kill me, I'm too good looking to die!

To Leo sleeping in his bed.

Leo: (Snoring)

A grenade explodes on top of Red Base.

Leo: What the? I'm gone for a couple seconds and we're already being ATTACKED!?

Leo then gets off his bed grabbing his suit and weapons and heading Down the hallways, only to bump into Sarge.

Leo: Hey Sarge do you know who's attacking us?

Sarge: It's those dam dirty blues! Come on son we got to guard the flag!

Leo: Ok Sir!

The End
===============================
Author: Thx's for reading today's part guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2K 19
Rvb Season 2, Are group of idiots have returned and what adventures will they drag Leo into? The Oc Leo is owned by Me Red vs Blue is owned by "Roost...
20.3K 422 23
Red Vs Blue, but with a twist! Upon the destruction of Project Freelancer, the Reds and Blues settle into Valhalla, but Donut arrived with a message...
1.7K 112 21
Red vs Blue with a Corporal returns with season 2. More than 3 months had passed since Agent Tex arrived and brought chaos and confusion in Blood Gu...
82K 1.6K 19
Rvb Season 6, the reds and blues have all been relocated until, being brought back together by a freelancer in hope of stopping a new threat but, onl...