What Happened?

By Kuwonu_Jackson

Three best friends since kindergarten were literally inseparable. Everything changes when Zion gets discovere... More

Main Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
LMFAO
😍😍😍
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Sequel Is Up!

Chapter 15

3.4K 86 85
By Kuwonu_Jackson

Zion

"Guys have you seen my chains?" Nick asked.

It was the day before we leave and we're packing our stuff back at my place. Edwin packed last night to spend his last day with Jewel. Rose was here helping the rest of us pack but I knew it was just to spend time with Brandon. 

But I say less.

"Yea it was on my dresser," I replied and he ran upstairs.

"What time do you guys leave?" Rose asked.

"We leave at 6 to be in NYC by 12. Then the show is at 4," Brandon replied. He took off his glasses and put it on the table. "I got a headache."

"Same. Imma make some tea," Austin said and we all gave him a confused look. Who is this boy sometimes? "You're welcome assholes."

We all laughed at him and my phone vibrated in my pocket. There was a new tweet from Jewel. I opened the tweet and saw a picture of her and Edwin at a park captioned:

@PrettyyyJewel: Last day with my heart before he's off on tour 💕 @edwin_honoret

Her smile was speechless in the photo and it warmed my heart but at the same time crushed it knowing it wasn't because of me. I smiled slightly and exited out the app. I looked up and Rose gave me a pitty smile.

My phone vibrated again and I saw a message from:

Ana👀: Give me $5,000 and I won't leak this. You have 2 days.

[Download Attachment]

I downloaded the attachment and saw a video. I went to my couch and put in my headphones. I pressed play and I saw Ana and I making out.

You're not serious.

I got to my feet and walked out my door. I pressed call and waited for her to answer.

Ana: Oh now you answer?

Me: Ana I swear to god if you leak that imma-

Ana: you're gonna what? Get your reputation ruined. Check. Ruin your life? Check. Always was my job anyways.

Me: What do you want Ana?

Ana: $5,000 in two days.

Me: I don't have that kind of money Ana!

Ana: Then you better figure something out!

Then the line went dead.

"What's going on?" Brandon asked from behind me and I turned around.

I couldn't breathe. I literally couldn't handle anything else. My mind began to swarm with thoughts and my breathing fastened.

What if Simon fires me?

My family is going to fucking disown me.

The fans will hate me.

No one will want to hire me because this is illegal and ruins my image. I'll even get in trouble for underage drinking.

And Jewel.

"Woah woah Zion relax," Brandon spat coming to me quickly. He put his hand on my shoulder and my breathing was loud now. Rose came outside and she covered her mouth as I fell to my knees.

"Zion! What happened?" She asked worriedly. I handed her my phone and she looked through my messages. She clicked on the video and her eyes went wide closing it just as fast.

"Oh shit Zion. Fuck!" She yelled covering her face in frustration.

Brandon let go of me and looked at my phone as well. He clenched his eyes shut and put a hand on his head counting to himself.

"That was from the night at the club?" He asked calmly. I nodded quickly as my body went limp. I fell on my back and I felt dizzy.

I'm officially having a mental breakdown.

"Zion we need you to calm down please. You're having a panic attack," Rose cried as they kneeled down next to me.

"I need her," I managed to say and Brandon and Rose exchanged looks.

Jewel

"I'm going to miss you babygirl," Edwin sighed as we walked hand in hand in the park.

"Trust that I'll miss you more," I laughed looking down.

"How are you gonna survive without me?" He asked pulling me in front of him, wrapping his arms around me.

"I'll replace you with food no worries. I'll eat my depression," I joked and he laughed with me. He kissed me randomly all over my face and we continued to walk. 

We saw a flee market in the distance and he pulled me to it. He saw an ice cream stand and we waited in line.

"Can I get two Oreo bit vanilla ice cream?" He asked and I smiled at him. He knows.

He paid for the ice creams and handed me mine. He bit into his ice cream leaving ice cream around his mouth. I laughed at him shaking my head and he gave me a questioning look. I grabbed his cheek and licked the ice cream off. He raised his eyebrow at me and I smirked.

My phone rang in my purse and I sighed deeply.

Me: Hello?

Rose: you need to come ASAP. It's Zion

And just by the tone of her voice I felt my heart drop instantly.

Me: be there soon.

-

We arrived at Zion's place and I saw Zion laid out on the sidewalk with the boys standing by him. Rose was kneeled next to him as well as Brandon.

"What the fuck?" I gasped and I quickly got out the car. I ran to Zion and saw him breathing unevenly. He was sweating insanely and he was croaking.

"What happened?" I asked throwing myself on the floor.

"He's having a severe panic attack and he asked for you. He's not calming down at all," Brandon sighed getting to his feet. Edwin kneeled down next to me and Zion opened his eyes at my voice.

"Zion. Look at me," I mumbled holding his face.

"Jewel," he croaked and I lifted his upper body laying him on my lap.

"It's ok. It's ok im here," I whispered brushing his hair. He burst into tears and gripped onto me hard.

"I'm so sorry Jewel. I ruined everything- I - im so sorry- for everything," he cried and my eyes widened at the guys. What is going on?

I rubbed his back and shushed him. "Zion relax. It's ok. Everything is going to be ok."

Rose wiped a tear that fell from her face and handed me his phone. With one hand I grabbed it and saw a conversation between him and Ana. I clicked on the video and my eyes widened.

"Fuck," I hissed and clenched my eyes shut. My heart started racing and I felt tears come to my eyes. "Oh God."

"What is it?" Edwin asked. He looked worried and slightly uncomfortable with the situation.

"Ana recorded them... and she wants money in two days," I replied.

"How much?" Nick asked.

"$5000," Brandon answered and Austin's mouth dropped.

Nick turned around and began pacing. Edwin got to his feet and walked to the curb. He kicked the trash can and starting yelling in Spanish.

"I'm sorry Jewel. You hate me don't you?" Zion cried. This kid was seriously having a major breakdown. I couldnt even be upset. I've never seen him like this.

"Zion I'm ok. We're ok. And we're going to fix this I promise," I whispered kissing the top of his head.

Edwin glared at us and shook his head, "This can't be happening."

"Can you chill?-"

"How Jewel?! This affects ALL of us. His rep is bad? ALL OF OUR REPS ARE BAD!" Edwin yelled and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Alright what you're gonna do is watch who the fuck you're talking to. That's one. Two, right now Zion is dead ass not even breathing correctly and he OBVIOUSLY feels bad like he's fucking crying!-"

"BRO! We told him to get his shit together multiple times! We can't have hoes! Why? They do shit like this! We can't trust just anyone and he messed around with a bitch that literally made his life hell like why the hell are you defending him?!" Edwin growled pacing back and forth. Nick and Austin went inside while Brandon approached Edwin. "Brandon dead ass don't touch me."

I stared at Edwin in shock and shook my head. "He's my best friend. And right now he's my main concern-"

"Yea I bet he is. I bet he usually is!" He laughed shaking his head. I clenched my eyes shut and took a deep breath. This isn't happening right now.

"Guys don't fight please," Zion croaked and I shushed him.

"Edwin. That's our brother and we need to stay calm and figure this out. I know it's frustrating but we'll figure it out as always," Brandon sighed and Edwin nodded slowly taking deep breaths.

"Alright. I lost it for a sec I'm sorry. Should I call Simon?" Edwin asked with a calmer tone.

"Yes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5K 1.3K 25
Becca's whole life turns around when she travels to LA to visit her childhood best friend Zion who moved from Canada to be apart of a band called PRE...
5.3K 112 56
an la love story; prettymuch
27.8K 602 51
𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯-𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺𝘮𝘶𝘤...
130K 3K 30
meet zion; he can do whatever he wants in his shared apartment and go where ever he needs a bring in whoever he wants but he won't let his new roomm...