Stargazing - A Star Wars Stor...

By i-am-a-harlot

AnakinxOC - Star Wars Episode 2 - Attack of the Clones ☆ With a war between the Separatists and the Republica... More

characters
opening crawl
prologue
one - emerald eyes
two - Anakin Skywalker
three - not another one
four - about bounty hunters and goodbyes
five - strange encounters

disclaimer

137 2 2
By i-am-a-harlot

Well, I'm sure you all know the following procedure, but I still have to mention it.

Most of the plot and places and almost all of the characters do not belong to me, but to Lucasfilm Ltd. and George Lucas himself. I do not own any rights, considering this is only a mere fanfiction.

However, some of the characters and places and the plot changes I did, do belong to me and I'd really appreciate it if you respect that and don't copy anything.

Thank u!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 1.2K 31
"Trust is a two way bond. How can I trust those who don't trust me?" The young Jedi Knight, Delta Nova, dedicated years of her life to the Jedi Orde...
6.7K 222 28
"my father believed we were the force bound soulmates." "i believe we are." 🌌 jedi master, apolla jinn is sent on a mission with anakin skywalker, h...
9.5K 301 20
Rysa Keen, Mandalorian, Jedi Knight, Being a Jedi Knight for a short time before the Battle of Geonosis, Rysa was ordered to mentor and co-command t...
30K 847 28
Once a Jedi Knight, you have spent the past five years under the rule of the Empire as one of Darth Vader's Inquisitors, a man you have met only once...