Loving her Anatomy (GxG)(Stud...

By mm9023

Olivia moves in with her best friend and learns the transition from school to University is a lot different t... More

.1.
.2.
.3.
.4.
.5.
.6.
.7.
.8.
.9.
.10.
.11.
.12.
.13.
.14.
.15.
.16.
.18.
.19.
.20.
.21.
.22.
.23.
.24.
.25.
.26.
.27.
.28.
.29.
.30.
.31.
.32.
.33.
.34.
.35.
.Epilogue.

.17.

46.1K 1.3K 1K
By mm9023

Liv's hand cramped as she was on her sixth page of writing in her Anatomy exam. You would think with her sleeping with her lecturer she would get some tip offs to what was coming up on the exams with questions wise but noooo she was just as stuck for time as every one else as she glanced around the exam hall. Everyone else seemed to be just as busy as she was.

Amelia came to the exam hall for everyone's support and Liv done everything in her power to ignore her black zipped up skirt and baby pink blouse that clung perfectly to her body.

They had spent the past month living in bliss.

Liv done revision and was rewarded with sex and she knew after completing her last exam this morning with them breaking up for the Christmas break she would be rewarded tonight with something special Amelia said she had been planning for a while.

They still argued occasionally since the night Liv had her minor run with the law. When she told Amelia the story about almost being arrested of course the older woman knew it was a breach of a public order and the most she was going to get was a fine but she didn't burst Liv's dramatic bubble.

They saw each other whenever they wanted with out labelling it. Liv still spent her nights in her own flat catching up on assignments and catching up with Kaz. Amelia cooked for Liv more often now or they would order food in and watch a film.

Slowly they were breaking into a nice routine without Amelia being a bitch about it. She continued to be stuck up when she wanted to be. Liv knew that was just Amelia and nothing would ever change that but a bit of compromising and they had build a good understand of one another.

"Ok ladies and gentlemen there is 10 minutes left..I repeat 10 minutes of the exam remaining" the announcer said as Liv sighed our relief. She had just about finished but spent the next 10 minutes making sure she answered everything in the question.

She looked up catching Amelia's eyes on her from the top of the row of tables and the older woman gave her a subtle smirk before looking around at the rest of her students.

*

"How did you think you did" Scott asked shrugging his back pack onto his shoulders as the brunette shrugged her shoulders.

She hated when people asked her this impossible question. She could say she did great and end up failing or she could say she did shit and end up with an honours. She had no fucking clue how she did and she wouldn't find out for at least 4 weeks.

Liv's phone vibrated in her pocket as she took it out. She frowned with confusion receiving a picture message from Amelia and downloaded it.

It was a picture of Amelia's body but her head cropped out. Liv would recognised those perfectly round breasts anywhere and they were covered in sexy black and purple lace bra with matching panties.

The brunette gulped as she looked down at her phone and could taste the salvia in her mouth form. This woman had the body of a goddess. A text followed shortly afterwards saying.

I think you should come over to my place now 😄

"Who in the sweet divine Jesus is that" Scott said his eyes nearly popping out of his head as he leaned forward but Liv snatched her phone and put it back in her pocket before he could see the name.

"Do you mind" she snapped giving him evils.

"With a body like that..not at all" Scott whistled.

"So who is she" he asked as she rolled her eyes. Our lecturer who happens to teach us 5 days a week and also happens to give me oral several times a week...

"No one" Liv replied clearing her throat.

"That is not no one, she is fit" Scott chirped as Liv gritted her teeth. She didn't need her friend telling her how fit Amelia was.

"I have to go" Liv excused herself and she began walking across the wet grass as Scott frowned.

"What...I told Emily and some of the lads we would meet them at the SU bar" Scott huffed.

"Sorry no can do my friend..have a drink on me" Liv waved her friend off as he huffed and called her loser whilst she laughed and blew him a kiss.

Another thing that had been going on the past few weeks was Emily had been worming her way into Scott's good books. Kaz also bumped into the red head a few times playing pool with Jas in the SU bar and had nothing but good things to say about her.

Amelia on the other side turned up her nose anytime she heard the name mentioned of her final year student when it came into conversation.

Liv knew Amelia was jealous of whatever happened in the past but Liv was going to make sure that Amelia knew now nothing was ever going to happen again between her and the red head. The brunette was just pissed off that Emily was now there every time she wanted to go for drinks with her friends.

She quickly made her way around the corner towards a car park of a pub her and Amelia agreed to meet at after her exam. To say she was excited was an understatement. She was on a pure fucking buzz.

No more lectures for a few weeks and the fact that Amelia had dressed like that with some kinky shit planned she could not fucking wait.

Her lecturer pulled up beside her as Liv looked around her making sure nobody could see her before stepping inside the Lexus.

"All finished" Amelia smiled at the brunette as she held the steering wheel but her smile was soon faded as her lips were attacked by Liv's. Liv's tongue darted into the older woman mouth as she gave her a short yet seductive kiss before pulling away and putting her seat belt on.

"Wh..What was that for" Amelia mumbled flickering her eyes open as she licked her lips tasting the sweet taste of cherry lip balm Liv was clearly wearing today.

"Sending me a sexy picture like that and not expecting a reaction like that" Liv replied raising an eye brow as Amelia smirked as she put her car in gear and checked her mirrors before speeding off out of the car park.

The sooner they got back to Amelia's..the better.

"You should probably give me a pre warning before you do it next time though" Liv said casually as she watched the traffic go by.

Amelia's hand now reaching across resting on Liv's thigh as their fingers intertwined..this was also something new they started doing in the past few weeks and Liv fucking loved it. Judging by the smile on Amelia's face she loved it too, at least half of the time anyway.

"Well I opened it and your tits were right there and Scott may have seen" Liv said her face cringing at her own words.

"What" Amelia snapped as well as retracting her hand and letting it smack across the brunette's bicep hard enough causing Liv to yelp.

"Owwwww" Liv moaned as she held her arm giving the older woman a glare.

"He didn't see who it was from did he" Amelia asked now in full blown panic mode as she glanced quickly between the road and Liv.

"No fucking hell, calm down he just seen a quick glimpse of the picture and I put it away..he asked who you were" Liv mumbled giving her arm one last rub before bringing her arms back down to her thighs and resting them there.

"And what did you say" Amelia asked in full blown paranoia mode now.

"That you were bloody Santa Clause" Liv shot back as the older woman rolled her eyes and raised her hand to smack Liv playful against but Liv raised her arms in defence.

"I said you were no one and brushed it off..chill babe he doesn't know anything..he changed the subject to go to the SU bar anyway" Liv replied shaking her head at Amelia who let out a sigh.

"Sorry I'm just worried" Amelia said continuing to drive towards her house. Liv gave her a weak smile.

"I know so am I" Liv replied as she gulped. She hated what she was about to say but she needed to say it anyway for the risks Amelia was taking for her.

"If this needs to stop you can tell me" Liv said honestly

"I won't hold it against you and report you or anything, I know how hard this is for you so you just say the word and I will go I mean it" Liv said as she could feel an aching in the pit of her stomach with each word she spoke but she would put Amelia's feelings and career before her own any day.

Amelia tilted her head to the side as she struggled to keep her eyes on the road and towards the brunette who was staring at her with sad eyes. She knew Liv meant what she was saying and that's why she knew Liv was different from day one.

She wasn't some bimbo to use for sex. She was smart and beautiful inside and out and Amelia knew she couldn't pretend anymore, she was on a dangerous path of falling for her student. She had never done this before but she had never been this happy before either.

"I know you would but that's not what is going to happen" Amelia said her hand now back firmly on the brunette's thigh as she tangled their hands together and bringing them to her lips whilst keeping her eyes on the road.

"I want this" Amelia said placing a kiss on Liv's soft skin.

"I want you" Amelia added placing another kiss on her skin as she continued to drive. She could not wait to get home and get Liv naked in her bed.

**

"Right there" Liv moaned her body arched as Amelia's face was buried deep between her legs.

"Keep going" the brunette huffed as she wrapped her legs around Amelia's neck tightly trying to get as little space between her and her lover but the older woman tapped her as Amelia's broke away for a couple of seconds extremely breathless and blue in the face.

"I can barely fucking breath down here as it is..don't do that baby" Amelia said as Liv smiled.

Amelia called her baby....O M G it just added to her wanting to climax even more.

"Fuck" Liv grunted as Amelia's tongue was roughly back against heed clit and Liv was so close.

They had been having sex for a couple of hours since getting back from Liv's final exams but clothes were scattered every and a bottle of wine was abandoned on the coffee table while Amelia was at the bottom of her sofa trying her damn hardest not to snap off her tongue whilst fucking the brunette who was red in the face and sweating profusely.

"I want to sit on your face" Liv moaned out as Amelia appeared from between the brunette's legs.

As much as she loved having sex with Liv..
Liv needed to cum already it was nearing on 25 minutes and she was just switching it up every time she was close to cumming.

Amelia was sure she was about to pass out with how much stamina Liv actually had in her.

"Fucking hell just cum already" Amelia huffed as she smacked Liv's arsed whilst they changed positions. Amelia was now lying on the couch as the brunette's perfectly shaped body now rested above her. Maybe this wouldn't be such a bad idea after all.

As soon as Amelia was back inside of the brunette with her tongue. Liv knew this was the position she should have been in all along.

"This is definitely it" Liv breath out as she pushed back her damp hair from the sweat. Amelia moaned as she continued to move her tongue, seeing how sexy the brunette was above her was such a turn on. Amelia reached down between her own legs as she began touching herself feeling how wet she was as she looked up at Liv's rocking naked body.

Liv moaned as she rode her body against Amelia, her orgasm wasn't far and she couldn't help but reach back behind her as she removed Amelia's hands from touching herself and replaced it with her own and she began to fuck her lecturer all the while feeling Amelia's hot tongue brushing over and over her clit causing her to moan.

They both moaned as they fucked each other and Liv could feel herself about to climax.

"I'm going to cum" Liv moaned as her fingers now circled over Amelia's clit causing the older woman to moan beneath her.

The brunette rode out her orgasm on top of Amelia. Seconds later Amelia's body shuddered violently beneath her as moaned against Liv's clit causing the brunette to jerk with her sensitivity from her own orgasm just a moment ago.

A minute later and both bodies were limp as the brunette fell back on the older woman and laying the opposite end of the couch pulling a blanket over both of their naked breathless bodies.

"Jesus Christ that was amazing" Amelia breath out as she grabbed Liv's foot and bit on it gently causing the brunette to giggle.

"You say that every time" Liv replied trying to control her breathing.

"I know but I can honestly say you surprise me more and more each time Miss Stone" Amelia smirked.

"So was this your big plan..bring me back here with a bottle of wine, get me drunk and give me oral for the night" Liv teased causing Amelia to roll her eyes.

"Actually the first two parts partially yes but now that we have done the last part multiple times..there's more" Amelia grinned as she hopped off the sofa and disappeared upstairs...

*

"That is not going up my arse" Liv huffed as she sat up with the blanket wrapped around her while Amelia had a silk dressing gown on and there was a pink strap on now set on the table next to its new packaging.

Liv's bulging eyes stared at it, it wasn't getting any smaller by the minute in fact she felt her vagina and bum were getting tighter and she was cringing with the thought of the piece of silicone going inside of her.

Liv had been a lesbian for a few years now and a few girlfriends but none of which had wanted to use toys. Her first and only boyfriend was her first sexual experience so it was hardly an enjoyable one. So she was never in the position she was in now with her personal tutor.

Amelia Roberts was sitting opposite her with a huge grin on her face. Her eyes matching those of a cheetah..ready to catch its pray and hop on Liv any minute. Liv knew Amelia by now and Amelia was gasping to fuck Liv with this strap on.

"It does not have to go up your.." Amelia didn't even finished her sentence

"Arse..Anus..Bum hole..Ass..come on Amelia you teach Anatomy for a living" Liv joked but was somehow serious at the same time.

"You don't like it..I will put it away..it's silly anyways" Amelia said as she began boxing it back up but Liv's hand touched the dark haired woman's arm.

The brunette sighed as she looked down at the pink dildo and the back at Amelia.

"Do you use these all the time" Liv asked but Amelia shook her head.

"No I promise, once before in Uni but it was a long time ago in a long term relationship but I swear never with anyone else" Amelia said as Liv nodded.

"Do you have any lube" Liv questioned eyeing Amelia up who nodded.

"I bought some with it" Amelia said reaching for the box of brand new lube as Liv's legs restless tapped up and down on the ground.

"Have you got any tequila" Liv asked as Amelia frowned looking around the room as she was thinking and she shook her head.

"No" Amelia replied nervously hoping this wasn't going to ruin her chances with the brunette.

"I could go to shop, it doesn't close for another hour" Amelia asked standing as she quickly made her way to the direction of  her room. Standing at the doorway she waited for the go ahead from Liv. Liv looked over at the pink silicone fake dick.

"Off you go then" Liv dismissed Amelia who was back having her a grin on her face and quickly darted into the bedroom to change into clothes.

Liv had never seen Amelia so excited about anything all the while she was shitting it. She was definitely going to need tequila for this and lots of it...

😆😆😆😆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 40.4K 66
"You know what you are? Hm?" "A desperate little fucktoy." **** Aaron Bright's life isn't as bright as his name says. He has no college friends, gets...
111K 2.2K 25
Ava Wills is a eighteen year old girl transfering to a new school. What happended at the last? A lot of drama, conflicts which , still sticked to her...
1.9K 37 20
Casey starts college at Harvard after graduating high school, where she left everything behind. Like her turbulent relationship she just got out of...
344K 10.2K 24
Alex has everything going for her: she is liked by everyone in her school, her grades are amazing and she has just met Kate-the most incredible girl...