She Belongs To Him

By sugarfairy1976

'If you're done staring then please sit down' - Christian Valentino © sugarfairy1976 Best rankings! #1 sarcas... More

Author's note please read
1. Happy working place.
2. Met him finally
3. At work
4. Fever
5. Restaurant
6. Waiting for me
7. Photoshoot
8. Lunch date
9. Going together
10. Night to remember
11. Growing attraction
12. Flight to paris
13. hotels
14. I'm a stalker?
16. Friend
17. Hangout
18. Jealousy?
19. Dancing with the devil
20. Aphrodisia
21. Dragged out
22. I lost the bet
23. Ideal day
24. Can I not kiss you?
25. I love you

15. Yours are softer

92.2K 2.7K 253
By sugarfairy1976

Christian's POV

"What?" I asked, tilting my head slightly.

"I mean, I never thought of you like that seriously." She said, with guilt filling her marble eyes like an endless ocean.

I realised how I was mastering the art of victimising myself. A huge part of me felt like smiling, but it would be like giving a good deal away, so I just turned around and walked out of the room. I closed the door behind me with a grin on my face, because I had already planned what I would do next.

Chloe brings out a side of me I didn't know existed. She just gets me doing stuff I never imagined I would do for anyone. It's almost like she is driving my actions, without even actually taking control. What would happen if someday I get married to her? Maybe its too early to think like that but, eventually we will; she is destined to be mine.

Only mine.

She talks too much, more than anyone who talks to me, surprisingly she seems interested. It's almost like she enjoys my company, but I'm not sure yet, so I would rather stay humble. But the cozier she gets around me the more I realise that she is like a cotton candy swirl. Pure, soft and gentle. Which makes me fantasize about her, not always holy though. She surely drives me insane.

Willingly giving her, everything was the first time I decided to take chances with her. I picked up and led on the thought of me being infatuated by her. Being in love is easy, but admitting you are in love is a lot harder. It takes courage to accept your heart being someone else's territory.

I was in the elevator, the door opened on the ground floor and the manager saw me walking out. He immediately greeted me, walking straight towards the reception. Within a few more seconds I had my package in my hands. I looked at the bottle and it spelt 'moonshine', Chloe's favourite liquor brand. Taking a deep breath, I walked back to the elevator.

It was almost eight in the evening and I had been waiting to go back to my room for about half an hour, to make my plan seem more believable. Yes, I am cunning and yes, I use my wittiness in little matters when it comes to her. I want her to fall in love with me as naturally as possible, even if all the incidents are pre-planned in my head.

I glanced at my watch a last time before pressing the doorbell. Of course, I had the smart key card, but I didn't want to enter the room unannounced. I waited a few seconds before she opened the door for me. Her small figure, half hiding behind the door, with her doe eyes staring at mine made my breath hitch. Even her bare face appeared as if glowing in the dim ambience. I can't help but stare at her features every time I look at her.

"Can I come in?" I asked raising my eyebrows. She quickly nodded opening the door wider, giving me space to walk in.

I was about to place the bottle on the table when I saw two bowls, untouched. "You didn't eat?" I asked turning to her.

"I was, uh, waiting for you." She said like a child who has committed a mistake. Her voice was so gentle, I wouldn't have been able to hear it if there was a little noise. But the silence was so deep I could hear even the smallest movement.

"But now it's cold, you like eating cold ramen?" I again asked.

"Yeah, I like it cold too." She answered again. This almost felt like I was interrogating her for some crime she committed.

"If you want, I can order something for you." she said and I slightly tilting my head said,

"No."

Again, guilt got filled in her eyes, but I turned around keeping the bottle on the table. I glanced at her tiny figure through my shoulder when I heard her speak.

"I'm sorry Mr. Valentino. I didn't mean to say anything like that to you. I don't know what came over me when I said that. I crossed my line. I apologise for my behaviour." I felt our comfort line disappearing, which almost made my heart sink. But I just looked at her till she lifted up her head looking for the response she never got.

"Are you still mad at me?" She asked looking up at me, making my breath unstable. The urge to pull her in a passionate kiss was driving me insane, so, I looked away.

"Yes I am." I said looking at the wall lamp near the sofa, right adjacent to the window.

"I'm sorry, I seriously-"

"Compensate me."

I interrupted and she looked at me with her eyes opened wide,

"Have a drink with me."

I said, she tilted her head with her eyes quickly falling on the bottle behind me on the table. Her lips pursed in a sweet smile and she nodded enthusiastically.

>>>>

The room was silent yet her laugh filled the ambience with an unexplainable glow. She was drunk, very drunk actually. The unwavering thought of her losing control was very precise. Though I was impressed by her alcohol intake capacity, seeing how it took about three-fourth of the bottle in her system to lose consciousness. If I were to say I love her, she would just giggle about it without remembering a single word.

But I was still cautious.

I was sitting adjacent to her on the rug, with my back rested on the front skirt of the sofa. Her hair covered her face, and the thought of the delicate serenity of her existence always leaving me in awe was all my mind revolved around. She was burning when I placed the back of my hand on her cheek and I immediately took away the glass from her hand.

"Give me tha-t glass, Mr. Valentino." She said, trying to reach for the glass. I quickly raised it above her reach, taking it behind my head on the sofa.

She almost crawled over me with her left hand on my shoulder, leaning forward. Her neck was inches away from my lips and I could smell her perfume mixed with the scent of alcohol. My heartbeat losing its balance with the close reach to her skin was making me go crazy. It was getting harder to not lose patience and hold her.

"Chloe no!" I managed to say keeping the glass away from her. Obviously, her small hands couldn't compete with my long ones. She accepted her defeat sitting back on the rug making a baby face with her upper lip inside while jutting her bottom lip out.

"Wow, okay I'm going to kiss you." I mumble under my breath in an inaudible voice. She wouldn't hear or remember it anyways; I thought to myself.

"Please give it back." She asked sweetly. I made a fist bump, pressing my fingers hard, trying my best to control myself, which was getting harder as every second passed.

"No, you've had enough. No more alcohol." I said staring at her while her eyes were fixated on me.

Oh, her eyes, that gaze was enough to make me surrender.

She was mesmerizing, every single inch of her existence made me lose my mind. She was swaying lightly, unbalanced, she couldn't even sit properly. She suddenly looked sad, as if falling into a deep thought. I studied her expression before realising, diamond like tears were forming in her eyes, ready to flow down her chin. A part inside me shattered and I held her face in my hands immediately.

"Chloe, what's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" She closed her eyes and a pearl escaped her eyes making my heart sink. I regretted taking the glass from her.

Shit! Did I make her upset?

Confusion taking over my senses, bewildered as I was, fear was spread across my face. Deep inside me something was shaking and I didn't like the feeling of it. I just stared at her trying to figure out what I could do to stop her from feeling the pain she felt. Tears kept leaving her eyes and a part of my existence wanted to stop it by any means possible.

"Can you h-hug me?" she asked her voice gentle with her eyes as if piercing through me.

"Yes please, come here." I said holding her hand, welcoming her in my arms.

She stood up half way straddling me, with her legs wrapped around my torso. Her grip around my neck got tighter when I covered her back with my arms, trying to transfer all my warmth to her body. Her sudden breakdown was still like solving a huge puzzle. Her closeness to my body gave me a sense of her fast heartbeat and sobbing continuing in sync. I leaned back when I felt the pressure of her body on my chest, slightly patting her hair and then sliding down her back, repeating the movement.

She sobbed, as if her scars were filled again giving an unavoidable pain. What happened? I didn't know, but I was determined to know and I'm not letting the person, who scarred Chloe, get away so easily

A few minutes she stayed in my arms and eventually calmed down. I noticed something, she was very tiny compared to my body, which made me smile since holding her was way easy than I imagined. Her head was rested over my shoulder when she lazily rose up, with her face in front me, though she never left my body. Suddenly I felt her eyes a deeper shade of brown and she stared at me, expressionless.

Before I could try to figure out what was going on in her head, she kissed me.

Her lips over mine, with her eyes closed. It was a peck, but longer. My body took time to react, as I just stayed there with my eyes widened at her abrupt boldness. She got back again and another few seconds devoted for her precious eyes staring at my face. She then lifted her hand, lightly rubbing her thumb against my lips.

"They are soft." She said, gazing with concentration.

"Yours are softer." I said, holding her face, stroking her lips.

A brief stare before I pulled her to me; the moment of ecstasy. Her lips felt like rose petals, gentle enough to make me desire for more. I slid my fingers under her earlobe exerting pressure on her neck pulling her even deeper into me. I wanted her to feel the rush, the heat, the excitement I felt. The twilight zone she drove me into, made me want to give her all my love.

She tasted like a mixture of alcohol and of sheer sweetness, perhaps from her ChapStick. Sucking on her bottom lip, I invaded my tongue in her mouth and I could sense she liked it. The euphoria sent an electrifying sensation all throughout my chest. She was ravishing; like a drug she controlled me and I willingly surrendered. My fascination grew every second and an unavoidable urge to move further was all that evaded my mind. I wanted more. More of her.

"Oh, uhm." She moaned as I sucked under her ear.

Our lips were in perfect sync and she moved her hips moving closer; that was the point I lost control. Picking her up from my lap I made her lay on the rug, getting on top of her, slowly sliding my finger under her shirt. I could see goosebumps rising all over her skin as I kissed her again, roaming my hands over her hot skin. The yearning I felt for her was at its maximum level and when our eyes met again, the greed of making her exclusively mine rose.

Sliding down, trailing kisses on her neck and collar bone as she threw her head back, giving me access to her bare skin. Her fingers clench my hair as I hiked her shirt up sucking on her hard nipples. I threw her shirt away, while her unsteady hands tried unbuttoning mine. A smile involuntarily appeared on my lips, seeing how innocent she looked.

Holding her face with my right palm under her chin and fingers squeezing her cheeks, I bit and sucked her pouted lips. "Please, ha." She groaned.

We both struggled for air but I was not done yet. While carefully roaming my hands around her chest, I squeezed her left breast while carefully kissing her right one, making her gasp in pleasure. I enjoyed how her breath was getting unstable each time my lips or hands made contact with her smooth skin. I continued kissing her when a thought in the back of my head dominated. I remembered that she was drunk, she probably won't remember anything and taking advantage of her was not something I planned on doing.

My original plan was getting drunk with her, but seeing how serene she looked while tipsy, I couldn't afford to lose the sight.

Placing both of my hands on either side of her head, I stared at the most stunning mess underneath me before getting off of her. I sat down, while she kept laying with her chest moving rapidly. I led out a hand and she silently gazed at it, gently holding it as I pulled her up. Her body felt fragile yet she again gave me the most alluring look; her scent, even her minor touch makes me dizzy.

Once again, I held the side of her neck, sucking hard on her skin. She threw her head to the side while clenching on my sleeve. She was unbelievably dazzling, a beauty holding power and I couldn't help but get addicted; toxic. Her eyes glimmer with something each time I see them, as if a gentle melody escaped the angel's harp. She was as warm as the soft light of candles.

I got back and stared at her doe eyes staring into mine. I knew my hands won't stop if I look at her carefully for another second. So, I turned my face away and stood up from the rug but to my surprise she held my finger. Literally wrapping her entire hand around my index finger and even then, my nail was partially visible. I gulped hard seeing her eyes looking up at my face, just like a little baby.

Help, she looked so cute.

"Get up, Chloe. You should sleep, we have work tomorrow." I said, lightly jerking my hand, as she was holding it. Strangely she didn't respond. I waited for her response, which was never received.

I stayed motionless for another second before kneeling down to meet her eyes again. "What happened?"

She took a deep breath and looked at me for another few seconds before shaking her head and getting up. My eyebrows furrowed at her reaction but I helped her standing up, holding her waist and pulling her to me. She tried walking by herself which was an absolute waste of chances because she couldn't even take two steps further before falling back in my arms.

"You know I'm willing to pick you up right now?" I said, with a firm grip on her shirt, which was almost entirely unbuttoned exposing her chest. Sexy.

"You stopped k-kissing me though." She took a breath continuing, "Why touch-h me now?"

"So, I should keep touching you?" I asked, with every ounce of genuineness in my existence. yes, I was willing to love her all night long.

"Not anymore." She said shaking her hand in front of my face. I chuckled at her inbuilt feisty side.

Without wasting another second, I scooped her up with one of my arms around her back and the other around the bend in her knees. She naturally, without any stubbornness placed her arms around my shoulders, burying her face in my neck. Noticing how tired she already was, I knew she would sleep as soon as I tuck her in bed, but to my surprise she didn't.

I made her lay in bed, covering her with the soft white sheets, turning the lamp light dim. But when I stood up from the bed, she held my hand again, with her eyes fixated on my face. I bent down and brushed her cheek with the back of my palm, "What?" I said softly watching her eyes close slowly.

"Can't you sleep by my side?" She said and as if her petal lips allured me.

"You want me to?" I asked, sitting down beside her.

"Yes."

Within a blink of an eye, I entered the sheets, resting my head on the pillow beside her. She stood up and straddled me again, but this time with her head resting on my chest. I hugged her and kissed her hair. I couldn't figure out how naturally this entire process worked, as if we were habitual to being with each other, like a family. Like lovers.

Have fun reading my loves.

I will see you soon.

Vote and comment.

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 51K 77
"Come on Amore, I know you want me." He whispered in my ear. I backed away. "I don't- I can't I'm just your assistant." "You're much more Bella." St...
452K 19.1K 73
I woke up in the morning and felt the pain in a place I've never hurt before. I took a peek at my own body, and my mind went blank. My eyes found a m...
2.7K 141 9
Count to three. Do not kill your boss. And do not fall in love with him. That's a good start, especially when you work for New York's most eligible b...
355K 13.7K 20
"Haven't you been told to not follow a guy into his room? He can do things to you," he smirked. "I trust you," I said, looking at him. It was the fir...