popularity [kookmin]

Galing kay j-hoebarn

where jimin is a famous singer and jungkook is a normal college student. one day their two different lives pa... Higit pa

*Prologue*
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
07.
08.
09.
010.
011.
[END- SEQUEL] (edited)

06.

2.9K 89 65
Galing kay j-hoebarn

"Did Jimin have something planned?"
_______________________________________

Jimin was driving at a fast pace.

"Where are we going Jimin?"

"It's a surprise!"

"Tell me! Tell me! Teeeeellll meeeee!" Jungkook begged

I won't bring you there if you keep begging me" Jimin insisted

"Sorry...daddy" whined

"It's ok baby boy" Jimin said sweetly as he patted Jungkooks head.

"Do I still get my surprise?" Jungkook asked innocently

"Yes, you do" Jimin said with a smile

~15 minutes later~

"We're here!" Jimin exlaimed

"REALLY?!" Jungkook screamed with joy as happy tears rolled down his face

Jungkook looked out of his window and saw a giant movie screen with lights all around the screen. He saw a bunch of cars parked in different places. It was gorgeous. There was also a sign that said 'FIFTY SHADES OF GRAY'

"What is this place Jimin?"

"It's a drive through baby boy. Have you ever been to one?"

"No. I don't even know what it is" Jungkook started to cry

He was embarrassed that he had never been to one.

"Oh baby, don't cry. Do you want to know what it is?" Jimin said as he was pulling into the drive-in

All Jungkook could do was nod

"Ok. A drive-in is a place where you park your car in the area provided. Then you get into the trunk of your car and watch the movie while being covered by blankets and laying on pillows. Tonight, we are watching Fifty Shades Of Gray" Jimin explained

Jimin parked the car in the dirt lot.

"I have some blankets and pillows in the back of the car. You can take the out and lay them in the car.

Jungkook took the blankets and pillows, an layed down the seats to the two back seats. They were all the way down which was convenient. He put the blankets over the seats and put the pillows on top of them. The top of the car can fold over the car, but they left it open.

"All ready" Jungkook said with excitement

"Good boy. Now lay down behind the driver's side."

"Yes daddy." Jungkook said as he got in the car

"Good boy" Jimin said with smile

Jimin followed Jungkook and sat behind the passenger side.

"What movie are we watching daddy?"

"Did you see the sign?"

"Sorry, daddy"

"No need to apologize baby boy. We're watching Fifty Shades Of Gray"

"Oooooo! I've never seen it" Jungkook jumped with excitement

"It's good"

"Ok. At least if I'm with you daddy, I'm happy"

Jimin blushes

As the movie started, Jungkook intertwined his fingers with Jimin's. The feeling of their hands together was amazing. The warmth. The sensation.

Jungkook got cold, so rolled over and layed his head in his chest.

Jimin saw Jungkook lying on his chest and smiled. He put his head on Jungkook's (lightly).

"I love you baby boy" Jimin wispered in Jungkooks ear.

"I love you too daddy" Jungkook wispered back

After a while in the movie, one of the sexual parts came up. Without hesitation, Jungkook started licking his lips. Little did he know that Jimin was licking his lips as well.

They were both turned in by the movie.

Jungkook looked up at Jimin and wispered...

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking..daddy?"

I don't know, what are you thinking abo-" he was cut off

Before Jimin could finish, Jungkook flipped him over very stealthily and quietly. Jimin was surprised by his movement.

"What is this all abo-"

Before he could finish, again, Jungkook planted his lips on Jimin's.

"What is this all about?"

"Idk. I just thought, we're watching a romantic. And I can't wait until we get home. I have to do it now."

"Ok, then"

Jungkook climbed to the front of the car to close the top of the car so it could muffle the sound a little.

"I've waited for this since we did this for the first time. You were so good to me daddy, but I have to show you what I have to my sleeve"

Jimin went up to Jungkooks ear and wispered...

"Fuck me hard baby boy"

After Jimin said that, Jungkook planted his lips on Jimin's and bit his bottomed lip, asking for entry without hesitation, Jimin granted it.

Soft moans were filling the car.

Jungkook and Jimin we're sharing a lot of skinship.

No part of Jimin's mouth wasny untouched by Jungkooks pink tongue.

After a make-out session, Jungkook started to undress Jimin from head-to-toe. Jimin followed.

Jimin and Jungkook were both fully undressed.

Before anything happened, Jimin asked....

"don't we need protection?"

"No" Jungkook stated

With out warning, jungkook slammed his throbbing erection into Jimin. Jimin screamed in pain.

"Don't worry daddy, you'll adjust"

Jimin couldn't speak. To much pleasure was overtaking his body.

"FUCK!! YOU'RE SO GOOD AT THIS!!"

"I've..learned..from..the..best.." Jungkook said between thrusts

Jimim couldn't reply. He was deep into the pleasure Jungkook was giving him. The world around him was pitch black.

Moaning and groaning was filling the car. The movie was still going, so it was kinda blocking the sound of Jimin and Jungkook having sex.

When Jimin came back to the owrld around him, he saw Jungkook sweating.

Jimin got some energy and flipped Jungkook on his back. He took Jungkooks cock out of him and shocked his cock inside Jungkook.

"what are you doing?" Jungkook said still out of breath

"I'm gonna give you some pleasure. You've given me enough. I want you to feel good to. Unless you don't want me inside you?"

"No, no. I want to feel good"

"BEG ME!!"

"PLEASE DADDY!! I WANT YOU INSIDE ME. I WANT TO FEEL GOOD. PLEASE DADDY PLEASE!!!"

"As you asked" Jimin said as he slammed his cock inside Jungkook

Jungkook screamed at the sudden pleasure that Jimin sent through his body.

"aahhh...ahhh" Jungkook moaned

The car was shaking and the two boys were breathless. At that point, they didn't care about it though. They were just overwhelmed with too much pleasure.

"I'm g-gonna..."

"Let it out baby"

"DADDY!" Jungkook screamed

Jungkook released in to Jimin's now throbbing erection. Jimin released into Jungkook. Jimim the fell onto Jungkooks chest, breathless.

"That..was..better..than..the..first..time" Jungkook said between breaths

"You made it better baby boy. You showed me your dominance. I just had to take over because I wanted a peice of you"

"The movie is about to end. You want to leave?"

"Sure"

Both of them set up the car to the way it was at the beginning. They drove back to their house.

~at house~

Jimin and Jungkooks hands were interlocked while walking into the hou se

"You two looked like you had a good time" Mr. Kim commented

"Oh yes. We did" jungkook answered

"Here Jimin, walk with me up to the balcony."

"Ok"

Jimin grabbed Jungkooks hands and guided him up to the top balcony

Once they made it up to the balcony, Jungkook was admiring the moon glistening in the night.

"It's beautiful" Jungkook said tearing up"

"Hey don't cry" Jimin said concerned

Jungkook sniffles and looked at Jimin. Jimim turned Jungkook around to face him. He grabbed his wrists and teared up a litrle

"Jungkook..." Jimin started

"I have know you for a week now and it's been the greatest week of my life. Your smile, you body, your laugh, your voice. I love everything about you. Us. It's a strong word to use. I want us to last longer. Our connections, our sex. It's wonderful. I want it to last longer. Will you do the honor and become my boyfriend?"

Jungkooks speechless. He was crying because of the sweet speech that Jimin had just made.

"You ok Jungkook? I get of you want to say no"

"yes."

"What?"

"I say YES!! I would love to be your boyfriend!!"

"Really!!?"

"Yes. Or course!!

Jimin jumped into Jungkooks arms and hugged him tight.

"How bout we go to "our" room?"

"Sure. Why?"

"Now that we're boyfriend's, how about round two?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

That is for this chapter. Told you I had a lot of ideas on head.

Now that Jimin and Jungkook (Jikook) are boyfriend's, what will happen next?

~bye~

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

24.3K 510 13
where jimin was a famous singer, but now has to take care of his husband jungkook a normal college student. that is until jimin's life takes a turn w...
44.2K 1.4K 29
it's 2019 and jimin is a new college student, jungkook who is popular boy with girls always around him but one day he bumps into jimin and his whole...
60.3K 1.8K 49
แต—แตƒแต‰แตแต’แต’แต [Completed; include some smut bonus] โ ๐–ช๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐—‚๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—Ž๐—‰! ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–พ๐—…๐—Œ- โž โ ๐–ฎ๐—‹ ๐–พ๐—…๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—? โž โ ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡'๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐— ๏ฟฝ...
6.3K 380 24
A jikook au where Jimin is a simple ballerinas and jungkook is a bad boy trying to live a normal life in college.what happens when the twos normal li...