Serpent Blood | Sweetpea (dis...

By itskaterinapetrova

Sweet Pea x oc! started - 20 January 2018 finished - discontinued | discontinued | | not spell checked | | cr... More

introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
A/N READ BELOW
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Ninteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
important!!
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
discontinued...

Chapter Four

3.3K 60 1
By itskaterinapetrova

I pull back looking at him.

"Why didn't you tell me this?" I ask sympathetically holding to his shirt tightly.

He looks away before answering. "Toni told me how you felt but I was still nervous incase you wouldn't have wanted to date me" he looks back into my eyes.

"Sweetpea, I do. I know you know I do. Toni has a tendency to tell things she's not supposed to" he smirks making me.

"She does because she thinks she doing the right thing" I reply

"I know" he laughs.

"So, are we real dating or fake dating?" He smirks.

"Well, we can be real dating if you plan to ask me" I smile.

"Well, Miss Andrews, will you be my girlfriend?" He looks into my eyes smiling.

"Yes" I kiss him.

If you don't know what's gonna happen next, they do the dirty 😉

*next morning, saturday*

I wake up and put sweetpea's shirt on.

"Good morning, princess" Sweetpea looks over at me.

"Hello" I smile and pick up my phone.

Hey, Soph. I had fun at the bar last night. Are you and Sweetpea okay? You wanna hang today?

Jughead messages me.

Sure, Jug. Meet at 1? Meet me at Pops?

I should talk to Sweetpea. I don't want him to be some jealous boyfriend. I'm not up for that. I like him being protective but I don't want him to be protective of everything I do. Jughead is my best friend.

"I'm meeting Jug at 1"

"Why?" He asks calmly.

"Because were best friends. Sweetpea, please don't be that boyfriend who's jealous of everyone I speak to"

"Of course not. I was before because I thought you were into him" I smile feeling happy that he's honest with me.

I notice it's 12 which means I'll need to leave soon.

Sure, see you soon.

"I'm going to leave soon" I smile and get dressed.

"Bye, princess" he smirks and we kiss.

Sorry to be a pain, Jug but can you please come get me? Get me at the serpent bar?

Sure.

I walk to the serpent bar.

"Hey, FP" I smile since I haven't met him since I became a serpent.

"Sophia, haven't seen you since you became a serpent. How's it treating you?" He smiles.

"It's good, I'm enjoying it" I nod.

"Why you here so early? Not drinking I hope" he chuckles and I fake laugh.

"No, sir. I'm just meeting Jughead"

"Here he is" FP claims.

I look at my phone. 1pm.

"Always on time" I reply.

"Hey dad, Sophia" Jughead looks at us both.

"You ready to go?" He adds.

"Yeah. Goodbye, FP" I look at him.

"Bye dad"

"Bye son. Good to see you Sophia"

We walk out and go to Jughead's car.

"So, how are you and Sweetpea?" He starts his car up.

"Can I tell you something? You can't tell anyone though. Not even Betty" I reply looking at him.

"Sure"

"Me and Sweetpea weren't dating I just said it to annoy Archie"

"Really? Wait, weren't?" He questions.

"That's the thing, we are now" I smile trying not to but I can't hide it.

"So, your happy?"

"I am, Jughead. I really am" I lightly laugh.

"If your happy, I'm happy" he hugs me tight.

"Please just let Archie think we always were"

"Sure"

"So, where are we going?" I question.

"Somewhere" he smiles.

We arrive at the drive in. It brings back so many memories of me and Jughead.

"Oh my god! Jughead! I haven't been here in so long!" I exclaim.

"I know. I thought it would be fun to be back" he looks at me.

"So, Archie wanted me to tell you to call or dad"

"Really, Jughead? Is that why you brought me out here?" I tilt head and give him my 'really?' Look.

"No, I just wanted to come back here" he smiles at me.

I send him a believing smile. I don't believe him, why would he bring me here and happen to mention that? Archie has asked him a don't wanted to message me about it because he knows I'm ignoring my dad and brother.

"I see becoming a serpent changed who you are. 'Jughead Jones was here' graffiti is not like you, mr Jones" I smile looking over at it.

"Well, Miss Andrews, that was before I was a serpent. When this place was closing down" he replies smiling.

"How didn't I know about this?" I question.

"I'm not sure. I never really said anything" he replies in a more relaxed tone.

"So, how are you and Betty?"

"We're good" he slowly replies.

"I have more information to tell you" he comes in closer.

"What?"

"Well, I found out the south side school is shutting down. They're coming to riverdale high" I look at him shocked.

"How do you know?" I go in closer.

"Sweetpea. I thought he would have told you" he didn't need to add that last part in but it does make me wonder why he didn't tell me.

*ping*

"I should get that" I look at Jughead and move back in my chair.

Hey, princess. You want to come home at 2.30pm? We can go to Pops.

The only thing I take from that is he called his house home, not to him but to me. Asked if I wanted to go home, to his. It makes me feel warm inside that he think of his house as my home. I know it's early but we already had stayed together for not that long.

"Jug, can you take me to the serpent bar at 2.20pm, please?" I don't want to tell him I'm staying with Sweetpea. If he tells Archie, Archie will try to kill Sweetpea. He'll think he's using me, he already does but he'll think Sweetpea is using me for sex or something.

"Sure" Jughead checks his phone.

"It's 2.00pm so we should leave now. Is that okay?" He asks.

"That's fine" I smile as we drive off.

"Here we are" he smiles.

"Thank you for today, Jug" I smile and we hug.

"It's my pleasure. He smirks and I leave.

I wait until Jughead is gone before I start to walk to sweetpea's apartment.

"Hey" I look at Sweetpea.

"Exactly on time I see" he smirks and comes up and kisses my forehead making me blush.

"Let's go" he looks in my eyes. His eyes are so mesmerising. Something you could get lost in, as cheesy as it sounds it's true.

We walk out and he drives his bike to pops.

We enter and I greet pop before we order our smoothies and sit at a booth.

Our smoothies come and I decided to ask Sweetpea a question or two.

"I have something to ask you" I look at him.

"Okay" he replies drinking his smoothie.

"Why were you in riverdale the night you saw me" I look down at my smoothie playing with the straw.

"I come to riverdale sometimes. Not a lot but sometimes I come to Pops. Not a lot though" he replies and lifts my chin up getting me to look at him.

"Sweetpea, why didn't you tell me about coming to riverdale high?" I look at him as he's still holding my chin.

"I was planning to tell you just never got the chance. Busy morning you know" he smirks referencing what we done and I look at my smoothie smirking to myself.

"Aw, okay" I sip my smoothie.

"Since to us, we're official, I'll tell you things, princess" he smirks again and his nickname makes me blush as always.

We make our way back home and go to bed.

A/N - PLEASE READ!!

Hey there! I just wanted to say I'll be updating! The least amount of time it will take me is a day and the longest is five days. For me, five days is a lot so five days is the limit! I won't have internet for a week soon so I'll either pre-write some chapters or I might not post.

The next chapter will be the serpents in Riverdale High. Thank you for the support and over 100 reads it means a lot to me!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 6K 35
she's a pretty gangster, made of switchblades and silk. βš”οΈβš”οΈβš”οΈ sweet pea x oc riverdale season 2 copyright @_ghostinthemachine_ cover by @blurrywhis...
380K 7.7K 25
"Remember what we said sweet pea?" "Not to harm Jughead because it'll harm Bughead." ** in which she's the actual sweet-pea. or in which nixie is the...
892K 17.6K 24
As a Southside Serpent, Sweet Pea is under the impression that all Northsiders are preppy, priviledged Southside-haters. The idea of him falling in l...
33.2K 876 33
after the events of sophomore year, everyone thinks things will only return to normal, but when a rival gang returns to riverdale and the serpents ar...