IT CAST IMAGINES (DISCONTINUE...

By ShakesPearBoi

GO CHECK OUT MY NEW STRANGER THINGS IMAGINES BOOK! Ranked 1 in #WYATTOLEFF - 22.05.18 Ranked 2 in #STANLEYURI... More

EXPLANATION
β˜† RICHIE/FINN β˜†
hurt me - part one // Richie
hurt me - part two
sonora - part one // Finn
sonora - part two
jealousy // Richie (Very NSFW)
surprise // Finn
childhood memories // Finn
comic con // Finn
soulmate au // Richie
tension // Richie (Very NSFW)
rock on // Finn
strange in love - part one // Finn
strange in love - part two
β˜† BILL/JAEDEN β˜†
speechless // Bill
the kiss // Jaeden
crying // Bill
mystery girl // Bill
hp soulmate au // Jaeden
β˜† EDDIE/JACK β˜†
forbidden // Eddie
this is me // Jack
cheater - part one // Jack
cheater - part two // Jack
found // Eddie
director's daughter // Jack
β˜† MIKE/CHOSEN β˜†
rock war // Mike
β˜† STANLEY/WYATT β˜†
a man // Stanley
live streaming (kinda NSFW) // Wyatt
soulmates // Wyatt
junior prom // Wyatt
soulmate au // Stanley
β˜† BEVERLY/SOPHIA β˜†
crazy or not // Beverly
coming out // Sophia
soulmate au // Sophia
β˜† BEN/JEREMY β˜†
truth or dare // Ben
pickup lines // Jeremy
β˜† HENRY/NICHOLAS β˜†
byron bay love // Nicholas
love-hate // Henry
colours // Nicholas
colours - part two // Nicholas
β˜… PREFERENCES β˜…
when they first see/meet you
when they first see/meet you 2
first kiss
first kiss 2
Author's note

smiles all 'round // Chosen

2K 33 1
By ShakesPearBoi

One of my beautiful readers is actually writing a book about Freedom Street. Check out @willisonsworld and her wonderful books, including FREEDOM STREET ❤️❤️

Age: fifteen

*this is loosely based off of that video of Caleb when he's talking about Sadie. Also the TV show and all details about it are made up

Her smile had stolen my heart from the stars — Atticus

THIRD PERSON
"Chosen, in the second season of Freedom Street, your character Benjamin or 'B' has a love interest. Tell us about her." Chosen can't stop a smile from creeping onto his face. Just the thought of you made his lips turn upwards.

"In season two, we meet Chance, who is played by my lovely cast mate Y/N L/N. Chance is a misfit like B and she understands the struggles he's going through and helps him." He explains casually, unable to hide his excitement. He had been waiting to talk about the girl, expose her to the media so you'd have some fame to claim.

"So, Y/N. Do you guys get along? What's she like?" Chosen gets this stupid look on his face, a ridiculous-looking grin that could only be described as the dopey yet romantic look of a young teenage boy.

"We get along really well. Y/N is gorgeous. She's very sweet and loyal, she has a lot more patience than I do," Chosen chuckles, his mind on the H/C girl. "She's been really supportive and is hilarious, man. She could cheer up the saddest person in the world." The interviewer smiles at the young boy, who was obviously head over heels for his new costar.

"That's a great smile you've got there." Chosen realised what he's been saying and he bites his lip, trying not to cringe. He knew he was making his feelings rather obvious.

"Damn." He mutters, pretty much exposing himself. "Don't tell her I said that." The interviewer laughs, shaking his head.

"I won't. Spoilers for those who haven't finished season two of Freedom Street, but how was filming the kiss scene near the end of the last episode?" Chosen laughs.

"I thought it'd be awkward, and it was! It was hella awkward." He stifles a giggle. "But she made it so fun and carefree, we didn't feel awkward afterwards. Which I'm thankful for, because she's a great person."

"Was that your first kiss?" Chosen contemplates whether he should tell the truth or not. He decides against lying.

"Yeah, it was." He spoke truthfully. "It was a nice first kiss and I'm glad it was with her." The interviewer glances at his watch.

"Well, thank you Chosen. It was great meeting you and good luck with next season of Freedom Street. Chosen's social media accounts will all be linked down below." Chosen shakes his hand and leaves. Y/N sat in the reception area of the building, waiting for Chosen's interview to be over so she could go in and talk for about her new TV show. Her close friend walks out of the room flustered and grinning. The girl raises an eyebrow but doesn't question him, knowing that he's usually like this, a stupid grin adorned on his cute face.

"You ready to go in?" He asks and the young girl nods, a grin on her cheerful face. It was her first interview and she was really excited. She hopes up and strides into the small office space, which had been transformed into a recording booth for the company's YouTube channel.

"Welcome Y/N L/B, who plays Chance on Freedom Street. How are you today?" You smile politely at the interviewer.

"I'm great, actually. This is my first major interview, I thought you guys would like to know." The interviewer chuckles.

"You've heard it hear first, folks. Her first big interview. So you play Chance in the new major Netflix original, Freedom Street. The show talks about struggling in society when it comes to race, sexuality, disability, looks and living circumstances. So what is Chance's struggle for those who haven't been introduced to your character yet?" You rubbed your sweaty palms on your pants and breathe in before answering the question.

"Chance moves into Freedom Street with her cousin, who plays a main character in the first season, Jacksy Harrod. Chance's struggle is losing her parents and having to deal with the mental struggles of losing them. Jacksy is a huge help, but B plays a big role too in Chance's not only overcoming but healing." Your character belonged near and dear to your heart, wanting to just cuddle her and tell her everything is alright.

"Speaking of B..." The interviewer trails off, making you stifle a giggle. Just the thought of Chosen made you giddy inside. "What was it like working with Chosen?" You rub the back of your neck before letting a giggle escape.

"Chosen was really great to work with. I watched him in IT and couldn't help but admire his acting skills. Saying the boy's talented is an understatement. He's really smart and always makes me laugh, not to mention a kind soul." You attempt not to gush too much as you spoke into the microphone. You knew heaps of people would be seeing this and you didn't want them to catch on to how you're feeling.

"I actually have this really funny clip of Chosen that I think you should watch." The interviewer grabs his laptop and plays it on the desk in front of you, clicking play. The screen lit up and showed Chosen practically falling over the chair when he tried to enter the office earlier. You laugh unstoppable as the clip continued.

"So, Y/N. Do you guys get along? What's she like?" You watch Chosen grin.

"We get along really well. Y/N is gorgeous." You can't help but let a blush invade your cheeks as your eyes never leave the screen. "She's very sweet and loyal, she has a lot more patience than I do," You nod your head in agreement with the last sentence. The interviewer just observes your actions, trying to spot out little hints about your feelings for the boy. "She's been really supportive and is hilarious, man. She could cheer up the saddest person in the world." You hold back a sigh of content, feeling your heart flutter.

"That's a great smile you've got there." You watch Chosen try to remain calm.

"Damn." You hear him mutter. "Don't tell her I said that." You pause the video, looking at the interview with a 'really' look on your face. He puts up his hands defensively.

"I didn't say I wouldn't show you!" You roll your eyes childishly and continue to watch the video.

"I won't. Spoilers for those who haven't finished season two of Freedom Street, but how was filming the kiss scene near the end of the last episode?" You felt embarrassment creep up your neck like an unwelcome friend.

"I thought it'd be awkward, and it was! It was hella awkward." He stifles a giggle. "But she made it so fun and carefree, we didn't feel awkward afterwards. Which I'm thankful for, because she's a great person." You bit your lip, gazing into your lap with wonder and shock.

"Was that your first kiss?" You hear the few moments of silence before he speaks up again.

"Yeah, it was." You gasp in surprise, Chosen had told you the complete opposite of his answer. "It was a nice first kiss and I'm glad it was with her."  The video ends and you slam the laptop shut, silence filling the air.

"So.... what do you think?" You wonder for a bit before choosing your answer carefully.

"Well he lied to me." You explain. "He told me he'd already had his first kiss. That's why it felt awkward for me, because I felt like the only one who hadn't had their first kiss." The interviewer nods, listening contently.

"Anything else before we go?" You think for a moment again.

"That boy is going to have to listen to me yap on about him lying." The interviewer laughs.

"Thank you for coming in, Y/N. Y/N's social media will be tagged down below, so make sure to check her out. Season two of Freedom Street is out now on Netflix, give it a watch. My name's Brandon, and this has been another episodes of Interviews Spark Things." He closes with the usual outro and you politely talk to him for a few minutes. You then walk out of the room to find Chosen playing on his phone. He looks up and locks his phone as you walk towards him.

"You lied about something, C." You raise an eyebrow and tap your foot impatiently, hip cocked and arms crossed. Chosen's smile drops.

"Y/N, I was meant to-" You interrupt him.

"It's okay, I lied too." He furrows his eyebrows in confusion. "You weren't my first kiss." Chosen's mood seems to drop. You smirk at the boy cheekily. "Sure, you were my first onscreen kiss, but I haven't had my first off one yet." Chosen catches what you're doing and takes a step forward.

"Oh, that's such a shame. I guess I'll just have to change that." He grabs your chin and connects your lips softly, innocently. You pull away after a moment and embrace tightly, not wanting to let go.

WORD COUNT: 1548 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

845K 39.4K 168
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
223K 5.4K 29
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
118K 4.8K 40
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...