Mr. Billionaire's Love

By _MidnightDreamer01_

Meet Aubree Mary Turner our regular fun loving, sarcastic, childish, happy-go-lucky girl. She has been throug... More

Author's Note
Cast
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter Forty-seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Epilogue (The end)
Am I seeing things?

Chapter Forty-One

47.5K 1.6K 46
By _MidnightDreamer01_

"Love me when I least deserve it because that is when I really need it." 

Happy Reading!!

Excuse my mistakes!!

Chapter 41-The Pictures!

**Aubree's POV**

Grrr!!!

I rest a hand on my stomach, it's been growling from last 15minutes minutes. I sigh and sat up on the bed angry as well as hungry. I know I can go and eat something but there's one tiny problem- 

It's freaking 2 at night and I'm too lazy to go dow-!

Grr!!!

I glare at my stomach before walking down to the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" I shrieked hearing D's voice. 

"God! You scared me." I said placing a hand on my fast beating heart. D rolled her eyes. "I heard sounds from here so I came to check." She to stand beside me. "Are you hungry?" She asks. I nod. "Do you want me to heat up the pizza?"

"No." I murmured. "No? To pizza? Are you alright?" Now it was my turn to roll my eyes. "I want something spicy, you know something like spaghetti with some spicy sauce and meatballs or something." I can feel my taste bud dancing already. I gulp looking at D pleadingly. She stared at me weirdly. "Are you alright?"

"Yes, why?" I ask her.

"It's freaking 2, and-" I cut her off. "I know I know, but I'm hungry." I stared at her with my infamous puppy face. 

I know she can't resist it!

She finally gives up and sighs. "Ok, but you have to wait for it."

"I can do that." I was on my tippy toes grinning widely. She laughs.

"Ohh...my...god..." I moan aloud. "This is so good." She didn't say anything, I look up to see her staring at me. "What?"

"What's wrong with you and Nolan?" She asks out of the blue.

"Nothing's wrong. Why?" I shrugged. She stared at me blankly. "You think I don't notice you ignoring his calls? You didn't even let him meet you when he came home last night. He was so worried about you. Why did you do that?"

"He didn't like it when I become too clingy, he wanted space. So, I'm trying to be... less clingy and giving him some space." I shrug nonchalantly. 

"What? Did he say this?"I nod. "When? Tell me everything."She asked clenching her hands. So I'd told her everything. 

"Oh, my, god... he said he loves you." She cooed. I looked at her incredulously. "Didn't you hear a thing I said, girl?And he was freaking drunk."

"Drunk words are sober thoughts." She said offhandedly. Her face lit up again."Bloody hell, why didn't you tell me this sooner. Oh my god, this is so exciting." She gushed. I looked at her blankly. She continued her fangirling over Nolan while I continued my eating. 

"Why are you not excited about it?"She asked with a big grin on her face. 

"Maybe because he compared me with his ex-flings, or maybe because he called me annoying and clingy. Oh, wait, maybe be-" D placed a hand on my mouth stopping me. "Ok, Ok, I understand."

I rolled my eyes and continued eating. "Would you stop eating?"She saw the pan wide-eyed. She takes the pan in her hand. "What? I'm stressed." I justified.

"So you ate the whole pan?Do you know, you ate the food of 3 people. Alone!" She asks shocked. I shrugged. She looked at me horrified. "I think you need to sleep. You are way too stressed, honey." She holds me by my shoulder pulling me up from the chair.

"But the dishes?" I yawned. "I'll do that honey don't worry." I nod and went to my room. I was hell tired. I checked my phone to see, a message from Nolan.

Stop avoiding me, shortcake. Talk to me, please. ~N

I left a blank message not knowing what to say, I know it's late but I really miss him. I haven't talked to him after that day, Hailey called Nolan after I fainted in the washroom and he brought me home. Everybody was really worried especially Nolan, to be honest, I was happy to see him that worried, after everything he did to me it was fair to make him worry. So, I'm not being mean!

I watch my phone's screen, it was mine and Nolan's pic from our date. I'd to beg him to click a pic, he wasn't ready but finally agreed when I showed him my doe eyes. He looked too cute sticking his tongue out at me while I make faces at the camera. A teardrop slips down my cheek.

I want to talk to him, but I couldn't because I am still mad at him. 

My phone rings, Nolan, I picked up without thinking. I heard him sigh on the other side. He didn't say anything neither did I. 

I bit my lips to stop myself from screaming at him. I don't deserve this, he promised he'll not hurt me but here I'm hurting, because of him. "Don't cry, love, please. I can't stand it when you cry." A sob escaped my lips. "Shhh... please, I'm sorry. Don't cry, baby. I'm right here. Everything is alright, love. Stop crying."I didn't say a single word but he kept on soothing me, somewhere between his talks, I fell asleep.

Next day I woke up to someone caressing my hair. A smile formed on my lips as I opened my eyes. My smile flatter when I see Kiera smiling at me. "Expecting someone else?"

I shake my head. "Not really." My eyes were teary. "Are you ok?"She asked.

"Yeah! I'm fine. I don't know what just happened." I blinked several times to get rid of tears. "So, what's up this early morning?"

She rolls her eyes. "Honey it's not early morning. It noon." I looked at the clock, I slept for so long? Wow. "And we are going shopping." She yells as another voice joins her. I laugh as D and Keira looked so excited. "You should get ready soon." I nod.  

~~~

"Man, I'm melting. He is so H.O.T, hot." D sighed dreamily.

"Look at him, my hormones are going haywire." Kiera fanned herself.

"I wish I could lick those delicious abs." Both of them snapped their head towards me. "What? I have full rights to imagine." I roll my eyes. "I know you guys want it too." 

They nod shrugging. "Yes, that's right."

After shopping, we came home and decided to have a Girl's night out. So, here we are watching Chirs Hottie Evans and admiring his beauty.

My phone's screen lights up, I checked my phone, my jaws clenched and my hand gripped my phone tightly. It started ringing. 

"What the hell is this Victoria?" I snapped through the phone. D and Kiera paused the movie looking at me scared.

"Looks like he found his new prey already." I could feel her smirk.

"Stop this bullshit, don't provoke me, Vicky, I swear the consequences will be really bad. I know you like him but don't mess with my-" She cut me off with a scoff.

"Stop dreaming, Bree. I don't like him. Maybe I did earlier but I 've nothing for him now. I warned you, he was just using you. I am just trying to be a good friend here."

"Shut this good friend crap, I don't believe you or these pictures. I trust him, ok?" I was about to hang up when I heard her say.

"You don't have to believe me. You can come here and see it for yourself. I'll send you the address, now it's your choice." With that, she hangs up.

My hands were shaking, my phone blinked again showing me another message from her. She has sent me the name of the restaurant. I felt someone's hand on my back and turned around. Kiera and D were looking at me worriedly. "What was she saying?" 

I felt a tear drop slipped down my cheeks. They both hugged me from sides. I closed my eyes and the pictures Victoria has sent flashed through my eyes, a woman was wrapped around Nolan. But the thing was Nolan was hugging her back. They looked really happy, well, Nolan sure did, because I could only see his face and the girls back. 

"I have to go somewhere." I stand up and run to my room. I grab my coat, scarf and purse running outside. "Where are you going?" D asked. 

"Somewhere, I'll be back soon. Don't worry I'll be fine." I run to open the door to see Bryan was about to knock, Caleb was right behind him. 

"What's wrong, Bree?" Bryan says looking at my face. "Umm...I've to go." He looked at me and then behind me.

"It's really dark and cold outside, Bree, let me come with you." He suggests.

"No. It's ok, I'll be fine. Don't worry." I passed by his side. "No, wait, Bree. I'm coming with you." 

"Don't worry, I can manage." He grabs me by my arm and turns me around. "I'm coming with you, I can't let you go like this." He looked really serious, I nod getting into the car with him.

****************************************************************************

Hope you guys liked the chapter!!❤️ ❤️ ❤️  

Don't forget to... VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE (~^_^)~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 101K 82
Nolan, an unapproachable guy who ignores the existence of all his schoolmates, sleeps in all of his classes. Normally, this wouldn't be Chelsea Arnol...
475K 17.4K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
24.2M 848K 81
The Highest Ranking: #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 08-Feb-18 #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 08-Jan-17 #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 21...
54.2K 3.4K 56
~One mistake brought her to her knees. One decision will bring him to the brink of redemption.~ Addison never thought she'd find herself trapped in h...