My Perverted Husband | Taehyu...

By guccifantaesy

Rated 18+ Han Jaeyeon a.k.a Jae, is just a normal girl who goes to high school and studies very hard. Alongsi... More

intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Rest In Peace, Jonghyun
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
ANNOUNCEMENT
Twenty Five
Important
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
It's opened!
Twenty Eight {100K Special}
Twenty Nine
Important announcement (voting closed)
Thirty
Thirty One
revealing the winning books
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Rave & Jimin | for confused readers...
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty One
Fourty Two
Fourty Three
Fourty Four
Fourty Five
Fourty Six
Fourty Seven {1 Million Special}
regarding updates
Fourty Eight
So....
This story has been plagiarised
Fourty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
What happened to Taehyung?
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
finale

Fourteen

62.1K 2.4K 2.3K
By guccifantaesy

Third Person's POV

And so the game of truth or dare commences.

They all sit in a circle around the table with a bottle in the middle. Jae is seated in between Jimin and Rave, whilst Taehyung is seated opposite Jae.

"And the game starts...NOW!" Namjoon announces and spins the bottle.

The top of the bottle points to Hoseok and the end of it points to Mira. Hoseok glances at Mira, whilst she sends him an innocent smile.

"Okay Hoseok, truth or dare?" Mira asks.

Hoseok thinks hard and decides. "I'll go with dare."

Mira smirks when she already thinks of a dare for Hoseok, causing him to furrow his eyebrows in suspicion.

"I dare you to sit on Yoongi's lap for the next three rounds." She instantly speaks.

Hoseok widens his eyes in shock and glances at Yoongi, who's shrugging at the dare. Hoseok gulps, looking scared of what Yoongi might say. He then looks back at Mira with a poker face expression and utters, "I hate you."

She grins at him and replies, "I love you most."

Hoseok sighs and gets up from the chair, making his way to Yoongi and hesitantly sits on his lap. Yoongi shakes his head in disgust and face palms.

Everyone laughs at the pair and Namjoon spins the bottle again. This time the top of the bottle points to himself and the end of it points to Jungkook.

"Okay Namjoon, truth or dare?" Jungkook asks.

"Dare?" Namjoon answers, but immediately regrets it when Jungkook smirks.

"I dare you, to kiss Jin's cheek." And with that, Jungkook wiggles his eyebrows.

"Um, I thought this was supposed to be a friendly game of truth or dare?" Jin asks.

"Jin, you should know by now, that truth or dare is never friendly." Taehyung speaks up and glances at Jae with a sudden smirk plastered on his face.

Jae rolls her eyes and sighs. In Taehyung's mind, if Jae picked dare he already knows what to dare her with. If she picks truth, then he also knows what question to ask. However in Jae's mind, if Taehyung picks dare she knows what to do, including the same with truth.

Taehyung felt bored without Bomi there and he envied that Jae at least had her boyfriend there with her for this game. If only I could call Bomi over here. He thought.

Namjoon stands up and makes his way to Jin. He stands behind him, bends down and plants a kiss on Jin's cheek from behind. Both of them cringe whilst everyone else laughs at the pair. Jin and Namjoon glance at Jungkook with a look of disgust and say in unison, "I hate you."

"No you don't. You love me really." Jungkook replies with a proud smile.

Jae suddenly thought back to what happened this afternoon with Taehyung. Then she realised he must have created hickeys on her neck, so she discreetly starts to play with her hair and brings it to the sides of her neck, hoping that no one notices not even Jimin.

She is also sort of nervous as to how this game of truth or dare was going to go down, but in the end all she has to do is show bravery and confidence, right?

Towards the end of truth or dare...

Taehyung's POV

We are now coming towards the end of truth or dare. So far during the game, Jungkook and Hoseok had to dance to girl groups as a dare. Yoongi was forced to act cute as a dare and cursed at all of us, after that.

Mira picked truth so Rave asked her if Mira ever thought of Hoseok in an unholy way when she saw him in the studio class, dancing for the first time. And Mira's reaction was priceless which made all of us laugh and Hoseok kept teasing her.

Once Namjoon spun the bottle again, the top of the bottle landed on Jimin and the end landed to Dee.

"Okay...Jimin. Truth or dare?" Dee asks.

"Dare!" Jimin shouts and sends eye smiles.

Dee smirks and glances at Jae and Jimin. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. What's going to happen?

"I dare you to kiss Jae for 10 seconds." Dee challenges.

"Easy." Jimin simply replies.

I see Jimin pull Jae close to him and he leans in and they both kiss. Everyone starts the countdown and I look at them in disgust, watching them kissing each other.

I glance at the middle of the table where the bottle is and count with my fingers to look like I'm participating.

Thankfully, they pull away and everyone cheers.

Hoseok gets up from Yoongi's lap and sits back on his seat, causing me to hold back my laughter. I spot Mira glancing at him and say, "Why did you come back here?"

Hoseok sends her a pokerface. "It's been over three rounds, already. Plus, not my fault his lap is uncomfortable."

Yoongi glares at Hoseok and curses at him, causing all of us to laugh.

"Okay last round! Everyone ready?" Namjoon announces.

Some shouted 'yes', and some 'no.'

Am I ready?

Namjoon spins the bottle one last time and unsurprisingly, the top of the bottle lands on Jae and the end of it lands to my direction. We exchange glances and I send her a small smirk.

"So Jae...truth or dare?" I ask, eyeing her.

"T-Truth." She hesitantly answers.

I know that she didn't want to pick dare, because she can see it was getting too unfriendly.

My question might shock her. Or something more than that. "Okay, so Jae. Are you a virgin? 'Cos if you are, who would you give it to? Jimin or me?" I wiggle my eyebrows at her and smirk.

Her eyes widen and her lips part slightly. "Wh-Why would you ask me that?"

"Yeah, Taehyung. Why would you ask her that? Have you forgotten that I'm here?" Jimin speaks sternly.

I scoff and switch my gaze to Jimin. "Well have you forgotten, Jimin? That I'm her husband? I mean, it's normal for married couples to do it."

Jimin glares at me and I can tell his jaw is clenched. I smirk and lean back in my seat with my arms folded. I divert my gaze to Jae and watch her eyes widen as her cheeks start to turn pink. "Well, Jae? You didn't answer my question."

"Pass." She replies quickly.

"What do you mean 'pass'? It's just a question." I smirk, trying to low-key tease her.

"Yeah! A very inappropriate one." Jimin snaps.

I quirk an eyebrow and answer. "Jimin, I'm not desperate to have sex with your girlfriend. Plus, I've already got a girl so I'd rather do that with her. So, Jae's all yours. She's not even my type, anyway."

Jimin scoffs and faces me. "Good. And you make sure it stays that way."

"Taehyung. Jimin. That's enough! Can't you see Jae's clearly uncomfortable? I don't want you arguing over this! Now apologise." Jin scolds.

Jimin and I exchange glances again. I sigh and apologise first. "Sorry, Jimin."

"Yeah, sorry Taehyung." He smiles slightly.

"Good. Now I think the game's over." Jin replies.

"Really? Oh finally! I was dying!" Hoseok whines.

Yoongi stands up and makes his way towards him. He pats Hoseok's back and hugs him like a mother hugging her child. "There there."

"Wait, Namjoon! Didn't you bring a movie with you?" Jungkook asks.

Oh crap. Please no.

"I'm pretty sure I did." Namjoon replies. He rummages through his big coat pockets. Then he looks around the room. "Uh...no I didn't..."

Jin sighs and shakes his head. "Never mind. There's always next time. It's getting late. I can't believe we've played for almost 4 hours."

I check the time and it reads 9:50pm. Already? Time flew by really fast.

"Well, we've got to go. We've got school tomorrow, remember?" Namjoon speaks.

We all nod and everyone bids us goodbye and Jae sees them out as they exit the house. I spot Jimin whispering something in Jae's ear, kisses her cheek and walks out.

She closes the door and sighs. She glances at me and doesn't utter a word. She walks past me and walks up to our room.

Jae's POV

As I enter my room, I sit down on the bed, contemplating back to what happened between Taehyung and Jimin.

I feel my face heat up when Taehyung's words play in my head. "So Jae. Are you a virgin? 'Cos if you are, who would you give it to? Jimin or me?"

I can't believe he asked me that, especially in front of Jimin. That argument would have been worse if Jin hadn't stopped it.

What if it does happen?

What if I gave my innocence to Taehyung without Jimin knowing?

I'm sure that would break their friendship apart, because Taehyung is married to me and I'm his best friend's girlfriend.

This is really stressing me out.

I hear the sound of my bedroom door open. My gaze turns to the door and I see Taehyung entering the room.

He closes the door and walks towards me, taking a seat beside me on the bed.

"Jae...about that question..." He speaks.

I spot a smirk creeping up to his lips.

"N-No. I'm not answering that." I reply whilst blushing.

"You're blushing, though." He replies as his smirk grows wider.

"S-Stop it." I snap.

He suddenly brings his fingers to my hair and pushes it behind my shoulder. I gasp when he pulls my shirt strap down and smirks. "You did so well in trying to discreetly hide this from everybody. Imagine if Jimin saw this."

I try to pull my shirt strap back up, but Taehyung stops me by gripping my hand.

He stares at me with a stern expression. "Next time, if you invite the boys over, then you should let me know so I can invite Bomi over, too. And..." He slides his hand to my wrist and grips it even tighter, causing me to gasp with tears forming in my eyes. "...you stay away from me and Bomi. Got it?" He adds.

I nod quickly and breathe heavily. The way he's gripping my wrist feels like it'll break any second. He still stares at me sternly until I break the silence. "Taehyung, please let go. You're hurting me."

Then Taehyung instantly lets go of my wrist and I hold my wrist in pain. I watch as he gets up and walks out of the room.

Not long until I hear the front door slam. He's probably going over to Bomi's house.

I close my eyes and let tears stream down my face. Why did he suddenly just hurt me like that?

Well it's not like this is the first time, but it felt like he tried break my wrist. And now it's painful.

Is he angry because of what happened between him and Jimin? Or because Bomi wasn't here?

I sigh and lie down on my bed, crying to myself whilst holding my wrist.

----------

Third Person's POV

But little did Jae know that this was just the beginning of her pain and suffering, planned by Taehyung and Bomi.

_______________________________

If you didn't like this chapter, I'm sorry. I promise, the upcoming chapters will be better😁

Thank you for supporting this fanfic! Big love to you all❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 5.1K 49
"What's so great about Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung grabbed her arm. Well, he aware of many Jungkook good quality, he was his best friend. He could name...
347K 12.6K 43
โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’š. ๐‘ช๐’๐’‚๐’‘ ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’“๐’๐’๐’Ž ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’“๐’๐’๐’‡ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๏ฟฝ...
35.3K 1.2K 17
"W-What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook stammered, an uneasy frown on his face. His gaze drifted to her plump lips, which seemed to utter beautiful but...