I'm In The Naruto World

By LightWolf46

It was a normal day for me, I get up, get ready for school, grab a quick breakfast, run to to school, get bac... More

I'm In The Naruto World
Naruto
Teams
The Bell Test
The Land Of Waves
Training and Life
Chunin Written Test
Forest of Death
The Festival
Attack on the Leaf
Searching
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Untitled Story Part
Gaara
Naruto the Nine Tailed Jinchuriki
Sora
Shit
A Death of Someone Close
What the hell
The six tails
Pain and Danzo
I'm a Jinchuriki? Since When?
Damn it Naruto
War Part 1
War Part 2
Aftermaths
My Travels Part 1
My Travels Part 2
Chapter 33

He Comes Back

760 24 3
By LightWolf46

-2 1/2 years later-

Sora's POV

I walk in the gates of the Leaf Village and I wave to Izumo and Kotesu and I walk to the Hokage building and I walk up the stairs and I knock.

"Come in."

I walk in. "Mission complete. The rouges have been returned to the Sand Village." I say to her and I sit on the window sill looking outside.

"Good job. As always." Lady Tsunade says to me with a smile.

I smile faintly. "Naruto should be back soon. I can feel his chakra getting closer along with Old Man Perv." I say to Lady Tsunade.

"I already sent Sakura to get him." Lady Tsunade says to me and Shizune walks in.

"Lady Tsunade Sakura is on her way with Naruto and Lord Jiraiya." Shizune says to her.

I see them walking down the street and I smile and I turn around and I sit on the window sill waiting for them to get here. "This is sure gonna be fun." I say to myself and Lady Tsunade nods and puts her elbows on the table and she rests her chin on the back of her hands with a smirk.

They walk in a few minutes later.

"Oh look its Sora." Jiraiya says to me.

"Hi Old Man Perv." I say waving at him and he falls then gets back up and clears his throat and I laugh. "Hi Loser." I say to the blonde boy next to Jiraiya.

"Your still calling me loser?" Naruto says sulking a bit.

I get up and I walk over and I smack him upside the head. "Would you rather me give you brain damage?" I ask him and he freaks out and shakes his head repeatedly and I laugh and I sit back down on the window sill and I glance out to see Kakashi and I grin. "Today is gonna be fun." 

"You attitude sure has changed a lot since we were here last Sora." Naruto says to me then Sakura hits him on the head.

"Don't anger her. She's scarier than Lady Tsunade." Sakura whispers to him.

"Your training proved to be fruitful I hope?" Lady Tsunade.

I hear footsteps and I feel two familiar chakra's.

"We wouldn't come back empty handed now  would we." Jiraiya says with his usual smirk.

"Good." Lady Tsunade says to them and nods to me.

I grin and I stand up and I wait for second. "And Introducing two people you should know Naruto." I say to him and right on cue the door opens to reveal Shikamaru and Temari.

"Shikamaru, Temari. Look who the cat dragged in." Sakura says to them waving her hand.

"Is it? It is, Naruto its you." Shikamaru says and I can see Temari with a slightly disbelieving look.

I grin.

"Huh? Who are you?" Naruto asks Temari.

I laugh. "I knew it. Lady Tunade pay up." I say to her and she growls and hands me my money and I put in my pouch with a grin.

"Ok we are gonna test your skills Naruto to see where you stand as a shinobi." Lady Tsunade says to him. "I've kept the guy off missions the past couple of days. For this very occasion." She says to the three of us.

"I know who it is." I say grinning.

"Wait am I fighting you Shikamaru?" Naruto asks.

"No you won't find him in here." She points to the window next to me.

I open my window and I jump out and with Naruto behind me.

"Kakashi-Sensei, I have something for you." Naruto says to him and pulls out a book and I instantly recognize the author and I glare at Jiraiya and he laughs nervously.

"Is that?" Kakashi asks his eyes widening as he looks at it.

"The first book of the make out series in three years." Naruto says and hands it to Kakashi. "So wait does this mean I'm fighting you Sensei?" Naruto asks him jumping back into the room.

"Well your half right." Kakashi says and jumps on the window sill. "I'm fighting the two of you." He says pointing to Sakura and Naruto.

"Why not Sora? She was originally part of your team to." Shikamaru says to him.

"He already knows my strength. I beat him in a one on one match a couple days ago since I was bored." I say to him as I poke Naruto in the arm. "Spoilers." I say to him with a grin.

"Wait right now?" Naruto asks.

"Your right, you just got back. You must be tired. We'll do the test later." Kakashi says then poofs away.

"That was weird. I wonder where he went off to." Shizune says to us.

"Peculiar." Lady Tsunade says with a smirk.

"He went to go read that new make out book. Now pay up again Lady Tsunade. I told you he would do this." I say to her and she growls and hands me my money and I put it in my pouch with a grin.

Me, Temari, Shikamaru, Sakura and Naruto end up walking down the street.

I walk on the other side of Temari as I watch the sky.

"You know everyone in our year already became Chunin. Actually Sora, Temari, Kankuro and Neji made it Jonin." Shikamaru says to Naruto.

"Sakura your a Chunin?" Naruto asks freaking out.

"Yeah." She says to him with a grin.

"Sora your Jonin?" Naruto asks starting to freak out more.

I grin at him. "After you left, me and Lee had a race from the gates to on top of the Hokage monuments. I won then we ran back to the gates to grab our weights then Lady Tsunade sent me and Lee on a mission with Kakashi, me as captain. I fought the Raikage after we gave him some of his rouge Ninja's. I also fought his brother Bee who is a Jinchuriki of the 8 Tailed beast. I won even though it was two strong Cloud guys against me. Then Kakashi ratted me out to Lady Tsunade and I became Chunin then a year later I became Jonin after I fought Mei the fifth Mizukage." I say to Naruto as I look at the sky remembering the fights. "That was probably the best fight. Mei has a unique Kekkie Genkai that I was able to copy with my Mimicry Jutsu which surprised her."

"W-What about Gaara. What's he?" Naruto asks.

3rd Person's POV

Gaara is sitting in a meeting room with the Kazekage robe on and then leaves after the meeting finishes and sits in his office doing paper work.

Sora's POV

"That's great." Naruto says to us. "Gaara became Kazekage."

"Oh that reminds me I also fought with Gaara, He is really strong for a 16 year old jinchuriki. I don't like Shukaku still but Gaara's a good person." I say to Naruto.

"I don't think anyone likes Shukaku." Temari says to me.

I shrug. "The Akatsuki." I say to her. "Well Naruto, I'll see ya later." I say to him and I dash down the road in a blur and I run to my apartment. "I have to remember Umi is on a mission. I can't believe she's already a Chunin." I say to myself and I unlock the door and I walk in and I sit on on my couch and I tap my fingers on the couch arm a few minutes later and I start getting restless and I move around.

Someone knocks on the door.

"THANK KAMI. SOMEONE TO SAVE ME FROM BOREDOM." I yell and I run to the door and I open it and I slam it shut. "ANYONE BUT YOU." I yell and I sit back down on my couch.

I hear a knock a few minutes later and I get up and I walk over to the door and I open it and I see the Danzo guy again. "What the fuck do you want? Why the hell are you at my house? Who gave you my address?" I ask him as I get more ticked off by his presence in front of me.

He smile evilly.

"Creepy bastard." I mutter and he glares at me.

"Join the foundation. That's why I'm here and I got your address by looking at your file." He says glaring at me.

"No." I shut the door and I lock it and I walk through my house picking up my stuff and stuffing it in my book bag and sealing it in a scroll and I seal my clothes and most of my other stuff like a futon in the scroll as well and I put the key to my house in my hair inside my rough tail of hair. (Character drew by me up in the media)

I lock Umi's bedroom door from the inside and I jump out her window shutting and locking it with chakra strings and I run to Ino's flower shop and I skid to a halt outside and I glance around me to only see people and I walk inside to see Ino at the counter and I walk over.

"Why are you here Sora? You never come here." Ino asks me confused.

"I'm being chased by a creepy bastard who knew where my house was." I say to her and I bang my head on her counter.

"Your gonna give yourself brain damage that way." Ino says to me with a smirk.

"I don't care. I hate creepy bastards they are almost as bad as zombies." I say to her and I put my chin on the counter as I sulk. "By the way the blonde haired loser is back." I say to her.

"I have blonde hair." Ino says getting ready to hit me.

"Naruto is back. That's what I meant to say." I say to her quickly.

"Naruto is back?" Ino asks.

"Yeah. He got back about 15 minutes after I returned from my mission." I say to her and I sense Naruto and Sakura's chakra spike up a bit. My eyes widen slightly but I don't show it.

"So where you heading next?" Ino asks me.

"I was signed up for another mission later. Its to capture more rouges but these are stone rouges. Not sure if I want to meet that Tsuchikage though. He seemed mean when I read the history of our wars." I say to her and I check my pouches. "I'm glad I came up with new Nin-Jutsu." 

"Yeah well you should get going. Make sure to be back by tomorrow." Ino's mom says to me and hands me a lunch to go.

"I will. That is unless that Tsuchikage isn't as mean as the books make him out to be." I say to them and I eat the lunch on the way to the gates and I check the sun to see it just about a half hour before noon and I smirk and I seal the lunch case in a scroll and I set it in my pouch and I bolt out of the gates in a flash and I run into the two rouges I needed to capture and I skid in front of them and I fall on my back. "Damn, that hurt. I'm such a klutz. Where's Neji when I need him?" I ask standing up and I look at them or I mean looking up at them. "Hello. I'm the person taking you back to the Hidden Stone village. If you two would kindly follow me I won't have to hurt you." I say to them with a smirk.

"Not a chance. We aren't going back there ever." The guy on the left says to me.

I tilt my head. "Why not, your just gonna get interrogated and then executed. Nothing to bad. I can tell them to make it quick." I say to them with poker face.

"Fuck that's adorable. She's my daughter now." The girl on the right says gushing over me.

"Sorry but if you aren't going to come peacefully I'm gonna have to hurt you." I say to them as I stand there.

"Were not coming. But your coming with us. The Akatsuki could use you. And we could get lots of money." The guy says to me with and evil smirk.

I sigh and I shrug. "What am I supposed to do now? The Tsuchikage is gonna kill me if I take any longer." I close my eyes thinking. "I know." I grin and I kick them from behind in a flash and I hit them on the head knocking them out and I tie them with wire and I run to the hidden Stone Village and they let me in and I drag the rouges to the Kage building and I jump up into the window with the rouges still trapped in my wire and I stand in front of the Tsuchikage with a bored look.

"So you can jump really high if your able to jump in through the window. Just who are you?" A girl with short black hair asks.

"Just a shinobi." I hold up my hand to show my plated glove to them. "I brought some of your rouge ninja back to you." I say to them. "Wait that sounded bad. I meant to say I captured them and brought them here." I say correcting myself.

"Do you have any manners talking in front of the Tsuchikage?" The girl asks me as her eye twitches in annoyance.

"Am I sounding arrogant? I didn't mean to, I'm just slightly ticked off at these two." I say to them and the two I have tied up in wire wake up and I hit them on the head again, knocking them out. "Such idiots." I shake my head with a small laugh and I smile at the three people in front of me. "Well my name is Sora Kimiki of the Leaf Village. I'm a Jonin and I work Solo missions when my partner is with his team doing missions." I say to them with a small apologetic bow and I stand up straight.

"Your a strange one." The Tsuchikage says and tries to stand up but I hear a crack. "My back." He says.

I snicker.

"He stands up but I hear another crack. "My back." He says again.

I hold in my laughs and I clear my throat. "Anyways I have time to kill." I say to myself to see it almost 8 pm. 

"How did you even get here?" The Tsuchikage asks me.

I grin. "I ran. Usually this would have been a really long run for normal ninja but it felt like my normal morning runs."

"What are you most talented in?" The Tsuchikage asks me.

I shrug. "Hand to Hand combat, speed, Nin-Jutsu, long range attacks, ken-Jutsu, Gen Jutsu, strength." I say to him and their eyes widen. "I've been training the past couple years. Even though I was already fast to begin with along with being strong to always having to defend myself." I shrug and I take my wire back and I put it in my pouch and I check my antidote pouch on my leg and I see it half full and I scowl. I check my scrolls and I find all the ones I need and I tie my hair up a bit since my shaggy tail of hair was starting to fall.

"What are you doing?" The girl asks me.

I grin. "Just making sure I have what I need. I'm a klutz, that's why." I say to her and I finish tying my hair up.

"Oh." The girl says to me then looks at my hair. "Why do you keep your hair so long?" She asks me curious.

"It shows the trust in mine and my partner Neji's bond. He's got long hair as well." I say to her with a grin.

"Do you like him?" The girl asks me.

I raise an eyebrow and my face heats up a bit. "Ok enough questions about my personal life. I have to get going other wise I'm gonna have an angry Sakura on my back when I get back to my village. I've already had that happen a few times." I sweat drop and I walk over to the window sill and I jump out the open window and I plunge to the ground and at the last second I turn and I land on my feet.

"HEY ARE YOU OK?" The girl yells from way up high.

"HELL YEAH. I'M PERFECTLY FINE." I yell back up.

"ALRIGHT." She yells back.

I run down the street dodging people as I go and I run out the gates backwards waving to the guards with both hands and I grin and they nod and I turn around and I run back to the village in a flash and I make it there by sunrise and I skid to a stop outside the gates and I nearly fall forward but Kotesu grabs my arm and I stay standing.

"Thanks Kotesu." I say to him with a smile.

"Where were you?" Kotesu asks me.

"Mission and I completed it in record timing." I say looking at the sky.

"How long this time Sora?" Izumo asks me.

"Noon was when I left yesterday and I got back by sunrise which was just now. Which was 20 hours." I say to him with a grin.

Izumo looks at my last time. "You beat it by 2 hours nice job Sora." Izumo says to me and high fives me and writes down my new time.

"Your getting faster." Kotesu says to me and pats my head.

I roll my eyes. " I would have been back sooner if I wasn't such a klutz I fell a few times on the way back because I had to go down a mountain and I had to dodge around people and children." I say to them with my arms crossed.

"You are a klutz, you can't really help it now can you?" Izumo asks me with a smirk.

"You wouldn't be surprised what happens to myself when my klutziness takes over. I accidentally stab myself a few times. Painful, hurts like hell and I'm gonna kill Naruto because I just figured out what he did in the academy." I say to them and they sweat drop as I change the subject in the same sentence.

"Alright." They say to me as I run.

I run down the street and I turn the corner sharply and I run up the steps to Naruto's apartment to see him about to walk in but I tackle him to the floor.

"Ow Sora." Naruto says to me.

"Did you use your sexy jutsu when I got to the academy and I had to do the transformation test along with everyone else?" I ask him.

"What are you talking about? That was so long ago." Naruto says to me.

I huff and I get up and I jump off the balcony and I run to the Hokage building and I run up the steps two at a time and I make it to Lady Tsunade's office and I walk in.

"Oh Sora, how did your mission go?" Shizune asks me.

"Just a few scratches because I fell down a mountain. Nothing new but otherwise the mission went great although the Tsuchikage's granddaughter is weird but eh." I shrug. "Anyways when is Neji and the rest of his team getting back. I'm bored and Sakura is gonna be pestering Naruto about stuff and everyone else is busy." I ask them.

"A few more days." Lady Tsunade says smirking. "Sora do you happen to like Neji? I mean your always partners for missions and you both hang out a lot." Lady Tsunade asks me.

Heat rises to my cheeks and they feel like they are burning. "I don't know. Now I should get going before Sakura kills me." I say and I run out of the room and I dash to my place and I unlock my door and I open it. I walk in and I close the door behind me and I fall on my couch face first and I groan.

"I should lock the door." I say and I get up and I walk over to the door and I lock it and I fall back face first on the couch and I groan again. "Yeah I might sleep now." I mumble into the couch and images of Neji pop in my head as I fall asleep.
_________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 1.8K 31
A simple girl, living in a simple life... BUT one day, a weird mark appeared in her forhead. She told her parents about it and she expect them to be...
8.2K 393 34
Soooo Haii! Yeah... Not very good at descriptions! Basically this story is based on me and my friend and our love for all things naruto! Yeah, yeah...
19.7K 588 27
A warm summers evening two small girls ran in a field of beautiful flowers. They played till they were tired and started to make flower crown for eac...
212 5 6
When Nao was around five years old she was found outside an orphanage. The kids never took a liking to her and so decided to picked on her as her usu...