Alphas

By thefeelsofbooks

Brooklynn Bradley, daughter of the alpha of the Crescent River pack. When people thought of the Crescent Rive... More

Prologue
Hell
Chain reaction
Jaw breaker
Fight club
Firecracker
Pitiful
Crybaby
Grateful
The A team
Wolfsbane and Silver
Ant Hill
Marked
Amputee
Moon Goddess
Spy
Rescue Mission
Bloodshed
Sticky Fingers
Affliction
Luna
Party troubles
Allies
Masks
Delusional
Naomi
Hopeful
The Last Stand
Dynasty (Epilogue)

Sweet Tooth

25K 672 191
By thefeelsofbooks

Hello my friends, can you believe we have like only four months until summer? Holy shit...
*
Anyways this chapter will contain SMUT! You've been warned.
*
Leave some feedback
*
Brooklynn's POV

"Morning," Connor said from behind me. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist, nuzzling my neck with his head. His warm breath fanned over me, leaving the same feeling that the sun did when it lingered on your skin. It was warm.

"Good morning," I responded, "I put some bacon on a plate for you, it's in the microwave."

Connor placed a kiss on my neck before he unwrapped himself from me. I shivered as the chilly air hit my skin, wishing that Connor was back to hold me.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked him, sitting across from him at the table. I watched him shove a piece of the bacon in his mouth, before glancing up at me.

"Pretty good," he paused, "You were talking in your sleep."

I put my head in my hands to hide the crimson blush that was spreading across my face.

"What did I say?" I asked, hesitantly.

My stomach flipped when a large grin popped onto his face. It sent my wolf into a frenzy.

Swallowing his last piece of bacon, he slowly walked over to me. He moved like a cat hunting a mouse, eyes trained on me and every move I made.

I lifted myself from my chair, stumbling over my own two feet when I walked backwards from Connor. He didn't stop or slow down, he continued to approach me.

I felt my back hit the counter, stopping me from moving back any further. I gulped when Connor reached me, standing so close to me that our chests were touching. His grin still rested on his face, seemingly growing bigger by the second.

He leaned down to my ear, sending shivers through me when I felt his lips touch me.

"You said," He paused, "That you wanted to mate–that you wanted to have my children. You begged me to take you and pin you against a wall and just fuck the hell out of you."

By now, my hands were gripping the edge of the counter and I wondered if my knuckles were white yet. I didn't bother to look down, I was frozen in place. I was frozen when I stared into Connor's eyes.

I managed to scramble some words just so I didn't look like a speechless idiot.

"That sounds like an awful lot of talking."

Idiot.

I thought to myself how silly I must sound, how scared I must have sounded to him. I was disappointed in myself, disappointed that the girl who could easily think up a smart reply, or snarky remark, was now speechless.

I was staring at my flustered expression in his eyes, which had become dangerous. They raked my body, stopping to stare at every square inch that they could possibly find.

I remained frozen like ice under his gaze–Like a deer in the headlights. I could not move.

"Cat got your tongue?" He whispered, his lips brushing my ear. "Or, does my tongue have your cat?"

I didn't know what the hell I was supposed to say, or do.

I was currently being pressed against a counter, with Connor between my legs, and the familiar pull in my lower region. How else was I supposed to deal with this situation aside from doing absolutely nothing?

"I guess I'll do the work," Connor said, "May I?" He questioned me, his fingers resting at the hem of my shorts. I knew what was going to happen if I said yes, but I felt powerless under his stare. I felt like saying no wasn't an option, but either way I didn't want to say no.

So I nodded, choking out a yes that even I could barely hear.

His eyes darkened, and that's when I knew it was over for me. In one expert flick of his wrist, my shorts came down, along with my panties too. I was met down there with a cool breeze, and then his hand.

I let out a surprised squeal when his fingers began petting me and playing with me. He flicked and teased to the point that I couldn't stop my hips from jerking forward until Connor placed a hand on my hip, pushing me back. He stared at me with dilated pupils and parted lips, and in his reflection I could see myself.

I could see just how much he was affecting me, the long and soft strokes on the most intimate area of my body were driving me wild. And apparently it was doing the same to him.

His lips slammed onto mine, kissing them ravenously and quickly. He bit at my bottom lip and licked it too, pulling back slightly. His hands were still at work, along with his mouth, when he hit a spot that had me moaning crazily.

A sexy growl came out of his mouth, and that's when I felt him pressing into my thigh. It wasn't like how it was earlier, where I could feel it a little, it was now demanding attention. Demanding me to worship him too.

"Connor," I moaned, "Make me yours."

Suddenly, all of his movements ceased. His kneading fingers now hovered below me, suspended. And his teeth which had moved to my mark, stopped biting me. Every part of him paused, before he pulled back slightly to gaze at me.

I was mesmerized when I saw his honey-gold eyes, shining with admiration and coated with lust. They were captivating, along with everything else on him. I couldn't stop myself from staring at him, feeling as if I had reached his soul and gotten trapped.

I felt as if my world had reached a utopia, as if this was the perfect place for me to be.

And it was.

A couple months ago I might've disagreed–I would've told you how much I hated this place and that I hated Connor. I would've told you how badly I wanted Connor to rot in his own fate.

But that was before I got to know him. The Connor that I knew now was gentle towards me, he was protective, and loyal and everything that I desired in my life.

Now I desired him, I desired our mate bond to be completed.

I knew that mating with him would do exactly that.

"As you wish, my queen." Connor's words extracted me from my thoughts and back to him. His husky and smooth voice were enough to just make me lose control of my body.

So, I let Connor take the lead. I allowed him to lift me up onto the counter and lay me back–The cold top sent goosebumps onto my skin, which soon got lost in my thoughts as I watched Connor get down on his knees.

He peered up at me for one last second, a dangerous, carnality look consumed his eyes. And then, his head disappeared into my legs.

I cried out when I felt his soft and wet lips, kissing the most intimate part of my body. His lips kissed me down there, exactly how he would kiss me on my actual lips. Tongue out, darting forward and then to the side, trying to taste every inch of me.

No part of me was missed, and he took his time pleasuring me–Torturing me with deep strokes, and kneading fingers.

I couldn't handle the immense bliss that Connor was giving me, bucking my hips when his tongue flicked my clit.

"Hold still, baby." He ordered, grasping my hips in his hands. He pulled me even closer to the counter, almost to the point that I was hanging off of it. But he held me up and went back to attacking me.

His lips managed to trap my clit, sucking and nipping at it. It left me shaking and fighting against Connor, whose strong hands didn't budge.

It felt as if my body was going to burn from all of the pleasure that I was feeling.

His agile tongue prodded me, and licked me, and sucked me until I was shaking.

My thighs started to clench, and the area that Connor was pleasuring me in felt as if it was tightening. That's when I knew that I was nearing my climax.

And Connor knew it too.

If possible his licks became harder, more animalistic, more uncontrolled. He drove his tongue deep inside of me while his fingers played with me.

Finally, I hit the edge. With a scream I came apart, in Connor's mouth. He held my hips tighter, and tighter. Each time, the pleasure became so extreme that I would try to pull away. But he continued sucking, trying to get every last drop out of me before he raised his head. He looked at me, with slightly dazed eyes and parted lips.

Moments of silence passed between us, with him still seemingly lost in heaven, and well I was still shaking.

"I think I just found my new favorite food," He said. His words pierced the air like a knife, cutting around my pleasure-filled haze and pulling me out. He held a hand out towards me, which I grabbed. I almost laughed at the sight of my arm shaking, and so did Connor.

But he didn't laugh, and instead pulled me off of the counter and into a kiss. It was a soft and delicate kiss, filled with an endless amount of love.

It was short lived, however, and he drew back to look at me. He looked at me with gentle eyes, which seemed to dart all around my face.

"Are you sure you're ready?" He asked, staring deeply into my eyes. I nodded, my throat becoming dry and void of words. I couldn't understand why I was so nervous, so shy. After all, he wasn't the first guy I'd been with.

But it felt like he was. I felt like I was a scared little girl again, inexperienced and trusting of my teacher to teach me his ways. And as Connor grabbed my hand, and lead me to a room, my heart began to pound and my palms started to sweat.

In the moments that he was laying me down on the soft, silk sheets, I couldn't help but smile. This was perfect, like my own personal oasis. Like I had been thirtsting for Connor for years, and now I was being satisfied.

I hadn't even noticed that Connor was naked, until he was hovering over me. He stared down at me, caressing my face slowly.

"Tell me what I did to deserve you," He paused, "You're stunning, Brooklynn Bradley."

My heart fluttered when he kissed my forehead, his lips lingering for a few seconds. Finally, I felt his tip resting at my entrance, and his hand interlocking with mine. Our eyes met, golden orbs reflecting the others like mirrors.

"All mine."

"My mate, Brooklynn Bradley."

"I've waited an eternity to find you, and now I have."

Then he pushed himself, slowly into me, savoring every second as if it would never happen again. Trust me, it would.

Pleasure once again filled my absent-minded thoughts, spreading through me like a chain reaction.

First it started at the source of where he was still entering me, fanning to my toes and stomach which tingled. Then to my back, and arms, and then to my heart.

My body was burning.

I felt alive.

He thrustred, just enough to get himself all of the way in.

I moaned when I realized how deep he had made it, a familiar aching building in my lower stomach. And just as I started to linger on it, he pulled all the way out.

And then he slammed himself back into me, repeating that multiple times until my nails had dug long, evident, red lines into his back. But I couldn't help it, electric tingles shot into my spine, and everywhere that I could possibly think of.

His calloused hand left mine, only to grab onto my waist. I stared at him, watching the crease in his forehead as his bliss was being met, as well as mine.

"So fucking perfect," He moaned, "So perfect." A half-moan, half-grunt left my lips when he thrusted.

Again. And again. And again.

Until his once indolent and deep strokes had turned to bed rocking, sheet grabbing, expeditious thrusts which pushed every nerve in me to explode with pleasure and pain.

And I loved it.

I could feel the urgency in Connor, as he was drawing towards his own climax. If possible, he thrusted harder and faster than ever before.

I screamed, and everytime I did, it seemed to make him go even more animalistic on me until he thrusted one last thrust.

A painfully deep thrust, reaching the end of his climax.

My body became warm, and I didn't know whether it was because he came in me or because I was still trapped in pleasure.

Either one, I didn't want the feeling to go away. But it did, slowly but surely.

"I love you," Connor said, "More than anything in this world."

"I love you too," I repeated, "More than anything in this world."

Woah. That chapter took me at least two weeks to write. I really tried to convey passion and not just sex. I wanted the reader to understand how much Connor meant to Brook. So hopefully I did that.
*
Leave some feedback please!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 6.1K 31
He had started backing me into the corner with his canines butting down on his lip. "Okay let me mark you and we will be done here." "No!" "Okay gues...
273K 7.8K 22
Kaden is the alpha of the Fear pack.Some say he's the scariest alpha ever. rumors spread saying that he kills women's children right in front of them...
635K 15.2K 32
Grace Anderson was left packless and without a family when the most ruthless Alpha to walk on earth decided to avenge the death of his dead father, w...
7.3M 218K 54
As a weak and powerless human, Eve was never meant to survive. Through a series of miracles, she finds herself taken in by werewolves. But she doesn'...