W A R

By done_gone_done

Many years ago.... In a world where fantasy and technology live together... There once was a mighty robotic... More

Prolugue
Arc 1
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Arc 2
15
16
Discontinued

14

538 28 13
By done_gone_done

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

"Jon! Where are you?!"

When the heroes found out their youngest teammate disappeared, they scattered the shack just like those mice from ratatouille.

"Jon!" Ashlie called out, with Uni on her trail. "Jon! This isn't funny! Show yourself!"

The two entered another section of the shack when the older man gasped.

The warrior, alarmed why her teammate gasped, went quickly to him. "What did you find Uni?"

"They have Harry Potter mech here!" The orphan said with a twinkle on his eyes as he walked down the hall of Harry Potter merch.

He grabbed one of the merchandise. "They have Slytherin Scarfs! And look how well made they are!"

A little ticked that Uni forgotten about her best friend, she walked to the man. "Uni! This isn't the time fo—" Ashlie gasped. "Oh my shred, is that a Ravenclaw stuff toy?!"

_______

In the shadows, a young person watched the man and the woman gushed about a fictional wizard school.

They were amused.

On the left pocket of their shorts, they felt a vibration from their phone.

They took it out and saw Dyan send all of them a text.

'The shred heroes are here. I got the jester.'

They looked back at the man and the woman and saw the ribbon and mask.

They smirked and texted back.

'I have the orphan and the warrior on my sights.'

'Pull the Lever Sal!'

'Fizzy, the nearest trigger for the trapdoor is a button.'

"Oh... Well pressed the button Sal!'

Sal held a snort as they pressed the button.

And down went Ashlie and Uni.

_______

Cory was mad.

Nick was irritated.

Tommy was confused.

And Ate somehow disappeared.

"How the hell did we lose half of our team in the first hour just we got here?!" The archer examined once he realized that Uni and Ashlie was gone.

The farm boy was rubbing his forehead with glasses on his other hand while the hunter was looking through books.

"Hm?"

The emoji came across a book that caught his attention.

He was sliding it out when the bookshelves suddenly trapped them into the hall they were all in.

"It wasn't me!" Tommy shouted but was shushed by the bearded man.

Cory, ignoring his other teammates, watched the top of the bookshelves.

He noticed a while ago that the walls had hidden levers and disguised buttons. The shelves were all hinged. The floor was un-even, which meant that most of the floors were trapdoors. And the top of the bookshelves looked liked someone could hide there and watched everything and every—

The archer quickly pulled out an arrow and shot it, pinning the sleeves of the person, who was about to touched the button, to the wall.

"Cory!" Both of his teammates were surprised when he shot the arrow, just all of a sudden.

They watched the man ignored them and climbed the bookshelf as if it was nothing but a ladder! And the fact the bookshelf didn't even budge when the camera-face climbed was amazing as well.

They both looked each other, confused what to do next.

Tommy shrugged. "When in Rome." He said and he climbed the bookshelf as well.

"What the hell is Rom— Nevermind." Nick sighed and followed the emoji.

When they reach on top, they were surprised that the top of the bookshelves were really wide. As if it was designed to walk o—

"Leave me alone!"

Both turned to the direction of the scream and there was Cory standing in front of a young person who was pinned to the wall on their left sleeve by the arrow and was trying to remove it.

"Woah, Cory." Nick said as he and Tommy walked up to the man. "Why you gotta do that to the kid?"

"It's because this kid has been watching us from here." The camera-face said as he squatted in front of the younger person who stopped struggling. "Isn't that right?"

The young person glared at all of them. "My name is Fizzy. Not kid...." they mumbled the last part.

"What was that Fizzy?" Nick asked in a kinder tone, making the young person to say it because of the politeness and Cory stepping back and letting the man do the good-cop.

"... yes I've been watching you."

"Creep." The camera-face heard Tommy muttered and elbowed him.

"And why is that Fizzy?" The farm boy asked again, not noticing that the sleeves were nearly ripped off.

"It's my job."

With that, Fizzy's half turned into kangaroo lower half, Fizzy kicked all three of them to the caged bookshelves and pressed the button.

And down the rest of the Shred Heroes.

_______

They all woke up at the same time.

In a room that was white and pure as doves.

"Jon!"

"Ashlie!"

"Nick!"

"Tommy!"

"Uni!"

"Why the hell am I wearing white clothes?! Where the bloody fuck is my onesie?!" Uni roared when he noticed he was wearing a plain white shirt and white jogging pants.

That brought the heroes attention as well as they saw they were wearing the same thing and they were all bare footed, the only thing they still had were the gloves, the ribbon, the glasses, the bow and the two mask.

"Where are my socks?!" Ashlie shrieked once she realized that her socks wasn't there.

"Where are our bags?" Nick asked as he looked around the room.

"Where is my jester hat?!" Jon exclaimed.

"But didn't you lost it when we passed out."

"Oh right."

"Where are we?" Cory asked the important question of all.

"I think I could answer that question for you, Cory."

All of them turn their heads and attention to the man who was at the door.

The man had light blue hair and eyes for a screen. He was wearing a light blue button up shirt with black pants and black shoes. He had a robotic arm as well and was wearing a shark tooth necklace.

The others have no idea who was this man but Cory and Jon knew him.

"Shark?!"

"Wat?!"

The man shook his head. "My real name is Dawn." And he smirked. "And welcome home, The Six Shred Heroes."

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

And that's the end of Arc 1!

And stay tune for more which is coming in a month!

(Because it's time for me to rest)

See you all soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
53.1M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...