Pearl Welsh and the Marauders

By justsomegirl02

More

Pearl Welsh and the Marauders
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 9

162 13 1
By justsomegirl02

Pearl's P.O.V

Sirius. Sirius is all I can think about. Ever since I tried that pop yesterday at dinner in the Hall with Sirius, he's been on my mind. It's early in the morning now but I have to find him. I have to kiss him and hold him and run my fingers through his curly hair. I'm going to sit with him in the Great Hall.

Sirius' s P.O.V

I sat in the Great Hall at breakfast and Pearl ran over to me and covered me in kisses. The Amortentia had worked. I couldn't keep her off of me! Even in the lessons, we had to sit by each other so she could hold my hand. She followed me to my room, I didn't have to tell James, Remus and Peter to wait before coming in to sleep. They knew me and Pearl were going to be busy...and we were.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 7.4K 59
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
583K 27.8K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
702K 16.7K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...
252K 5.6K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.