Chapter 11

Severus' P.O.V

Something's going on with Sirius and Pearl. Before, she hated him. Now, she clings to his body like a tattoo. I think there was a use of Amortentia. I can get her back to normal though, I can make the antidote and give it to her. Yes, that's what I'll do. I'll go and make some now.

Sirius' P.O.V

I sat with Pearl, snogging, when Snivelus came up to us.

"Pearl," he said. "Can I talk to you privately?"

"Go away Snivelus!" I snapped.

"Please, Pearl," pleaded Snivelus, ignoring me.

"Alright," she sighed. "I'll be back, Sirius."

He took her to a corner and took out a small bottle. I knew what it was. I knew he realised I used Amortentia and had made an antidote. I had to do something, I couldn't just stand there and let him ruin my perfect relationship. I got up and started to walk to them, but by the time I got there, she had drank it.

"Snivelus!" I barked. "Why would you do this to me? Why?"

He smirked and stared at Pearl who looked dazed as she come out of her trance. Pearl glanced at Severus. I could tell she would never talk to me again.

"Sev, what just happened?" she asked.

"Sirius used Amortentia on you," he replied. "But I made an antidote and saved you."

Pearl looked at me and smiled.

"Really, Sirius? You used Amortentia on me?" she asked.

"I did," I nodded.

She smiled wider and kissed me.

"That's really sweet," she beamed.

Pearl put her hand in mine and we went to our lesson. Severus stood, gobsmacked with his mouth wide open.