Destiny Through Time - An Inu...

By Midnight_Lilac

* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBS... More

Disclaimer and Copyright
Author's Note
Chapter 1 - Superhuman
Chapter 2 - Time Warp
Chapter 3 - Strange
Chapter 4 - New Home
Chapter 5 - Rejected
Chapter 6 - The Lord of the West
Chapter 8 - Held Back
Author's Note
Chapter 9 - Traveling
Chapter 10 - Confidence
Chapter 11 - Surfacing Emotions
**IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE**
Chapter 12 - Confusion
Chapter 13 - Betrayal
Chapter 14 - Pondering
Chapter 15 - Emotions
Chapter 16 - Truth

Chapter 7 - Chance to Return

920 59 14
By Midnight_Lilac

This chapter is dedicated to Haru-Nari8! Happy reading! :)

~~~~~~~~~~

Hisako pov:

"Where are we going now, Lord Sesshomaru?" Rin questioned as she rode Ah-Un with me walking beside her.

"What does it matter to you where we are headed, Rin? Stop questioning Lord Sesshomaru!" Jaken hollered in return.

I rolled my eyes, not surprised in the least by Jaken's behavior or that of Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru was silent and didn't bother to answer Rin's question, just like he always did on any other occasion as I had seen, and the imp got all frenzied, resulting in Rin receiving a scolding for no reason. Although, Rin was used to their behavior so she passed it off without letting it affect her bright mood.

More than a week had passed since I began to travel with Sesshomaru's ragtag team. Rin, Ah-Un and I were left behind in random clearings of the forest twice, the first time of which was the very first day I began to travel with them. Both times he was gone for more than a day and Rin and I had ended up going on an exploration adventure because we had nothing else to do. Well, it wasn't much of an adventure and merely a walk through the thriving forest while fending off small demons every now and then.

I had had no luck with finding a way back home to the modern world. No matter where we traveled or how much Rin and I went exploring when Sesshomaru was off with Jaken taking care of his personal matters, I had found nothing that could hint me on ways to get home. Eventually, after several failed attempts, I gave up and decided to go with the flow until something popped up on its own.

Being a part of this odd group has been surprisingly pleasant. Sesshomaru is a very silent demon, and mostly uninterested in anything happening around him, so he rarely speaks up. He's the group leader of sorts and in some ways a sort of fatherly figure to Rin. I can clearly tell that he cares for her safety and well being despite being quite aloof most of the time. Rin, Jaken and Ah-Un follow his orders without any fuss, mostly out of respect, though there are times when Jaken gets nervous and frightened of Sesshomaru when he says something he probably shouldn't have.

The overall atmosphere of the group is tranquil and comfortable though there are instances when I have been highly aware of Sesshomaru's raw power. He is a very powerful demon, possibly even a little more than Naraku whose demonic aura I had found to be intimidating enough to make me feel wary of him. But Sesshomaru's presence is oddly soothing – it's strange that I feel this way considering the fact that I'm not really a people person and it's been just a week since I met him.

Whatever the reason, Sesshomaru's company is the only company I have felt so comfortable with besides that of my family in Love Lock.

I suppose I have been following his orders as well because they haven't been anything that I find imposing. Besides telling us to stay behind when he needs to take care of something, he hasn't really given out any orders to me particularly. During the times we took breaks in our journey, Sesshomaru often instructed Rin to look for food and in case we had stopped near hot springs, he instructed Rin to wash up. I usually joined her to make sure she was safe and so I could quell my hunger and wash up as well.

I had never expected Sesshomaru to actually be a complacent person when I met him for the first time. After all, he was a full-fledged dog demon, of royal lineage no less, so I had assumed he would be a moody and short tempered demon. He was stoic, no doubt about that, but not as uptight as I thought he would be. Surprisingly enough, he has also catered to Rin's small requests every now and then, whether it be a pause in our journey to forage for food or merely because Rin was tired and wanted to rest. Although, when Rin was tired, she often traveled on Ah-Un, even managing to fall asleep despite the slightly jerky ride.

Besides his quiet and aloof personality, he was a very handsome person. I hadn't really bothered to observe him on our first two meetings but having traveled with him in close proximity for quite some time now had given me the chance to do so. Even though his height and toned build were impressive and appealing to any woman, including myself, I felt more captivated by his eyes. They were deep pools of gold that seemed so absorbing, like they could see much deeper than what was visible to anyone else. They held concentration, tranquility, and clearly reflected the nobility of which he was from. A thick air of authority hung around him in general and many demons steered clear of him either knowing of his name and family or because they could sense his overwhelmingly powerful demonic aura.

Jaken was the loudest member of the group and constantly complained about things that he didn't like or things that he thought Sesshomaru didn't like. Most of the time, no one bothered with him and he would stop his fussing when he realized that he was being ignored. Rin would try to reason with him sometimes though it usually wasn't any useful. Other times, when his complaining was far too annoying to tolerate any longer, either Sesshomaru or I would be the one to shut him up.

While I merely threaten him by glaring at him or holding a fist up to show him that I would hit him if he prattled on any longer, Sesshomaru isn't that patient. He ends up punching Jaken on the head, kicking him to the side or pelting him with a stone. I feel sorry for him sometimes because he's such a loyal follower of Sesshomaru but ends up being ignored lots of times. But besides his occasional frustrated tantrums, he's a decent enough demon.

Rin, of course, is the liveliest of the group. Nothing Jaken or Sesshomaru says seems to affect her bright and cheerful mood in the least. She's energetic and the only time she's silent or in one place is when she's sleeping. I play with her sometimes, only when she pleads me to play with her because she's bored and Jaken refuses to entertain her. The most common game we play is tag, which I have come to quite enjoy despite my slightly reserved personality. Well, I wasn't completely anti social and children were the only part of the human populace that I felt innocent and pure enough to trust – at least for the most part. And children in the Feudal Era were definitely bound to be much more innocent than children of the modern world exposed to a much different and complicated lifestyle.

As for Ah-Un, there wasn't much to say about him besides the fact that he is a docile and subservient dragon demon. He's friendly and just like Rin, I too find him to be a good companion. I often caress his heads and feed him berries that Rin and I find for our meals and he seems to enjoy it. He's become attached to me just as much as he is with Rin and lets us lean against him while we sleep and travel on his back when Sesshomaru prefers flying instead of walking to cover larger distances in shorter periods of time. Although, he's not all that friendly with Jaken and sometimes refuses to listen to anything he says.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Sesshomaru came to a stop in front of us. I knew why he had some to a stop – there was a demon quite close to where we were and had a rather menacing aura. It wasn't all that strong but it was approaching us at a fast speed, enough to make us understand that it was coming to attack us. Sesshomaru didn't hesitate to draw one of his swords, the one named Tokijin that was forged from the fang of a demon, and hold it pointing to the ground but ready to use.

The trees in front of us rustled violently before being uprooted as a demon two times as tall and broad as Sesshomaru appeared in front of us. Sesshomaru dodged easily with his super speed when it brought one of its clawed hands down at where we were. Jaken jumped out of the way clumsily, Ah-Un jumped back and I took a hold of Rin while jumping to the side and out of the way too.

"Lord Sesshomaru....how unexpected of you to be traveling with not one but two humans. Have you fallen as low as your father? Or perhaps, you are in the process of falling so." The demon spoke in a loud gruff voice.

"Who are you? You knew my father?" Sesshomaru asked with narrow eyes.

"Who wouldn't know of your father, the Great Inu no Taisho?" The demon mused before looking at Rin and I. "He was a fool to care for worthless humans like them and it only led to his demise. Surely you are not like him, Lord Sesshomaru, and have no need for these two humans to be with you. How about I take them off your hands, hmm? I am famished and these two look like a good meal!"

"Who do you think you are to speak to Lord Sesshomaru that way?!" Jaken shrieked but whimpered and hid behind Sesshomaru's legs upon receiving a glare from the demon.

"I am not my father and what I do with humans or demons is nobody's business. I would suggest you leave before I decide to kill you. You're a nuisance." Sesshomaru said coldly and it seemed to anger the demon.

"You fool! You dare to threaten me?! I will kill those humans and then you, and you will have no time to regret not heeding my words!" The demon roared and shot out at us.

Rin trembled and hid behind me as the demon closed in toward us at a tremendous speed. Sesshomaru wasn't very close to us and even as he used his super speed to come to our aid, I knew that he wouldn't be able to get close enough soon enough. But I didn't need to depend on him for protection and so I took the matter into my own hands. Just as the demon got close to us, I ducked to dodge his clawed hand and pierced my palm into the ground below, fingers going deep into the ground. Using the inertia of my thrust as well as tightly compressing the soil into stone, I sent out several spikes into the demons flesh making it immobile and screaming in pain.

"You wench!!" It roared before breaking the spikes and jumping away while dodging Sesshomaru's sword in the nick of time.

Sesshomaru paused, not really interested in fighting the demon. He could finish the demon with one slash of his sword but I bolted forward towards the demon while leaving Sesshomaru with Rin for both protection and morale support. I touched one of the trees that I passed, pulling out a majority of its bark and shaping it into a huge shuriken like weapon with razor sharp jagged edges that was sure to rip off the flesh it came in contact with. I used it to block another power packed assault from the demon before stomping my heel into the ground and thrusting several columns of earth into the demon to push him back. I made sure I sent them at a very high speed so the demon was actually thrown back several feet instead of merely shoved back.

It was also effective in making him lose balance, which I used very well to my advantage. I threw the shuriken at the demon leaving him in two pieces. The shuriken itself left quite a bit of damage before getting lodged in a thick tree trunk behind the demon. I lifted my hand and fisted it, causing the shuriken to crumble into bits of wood and fall to the ground. I then turned to Rin, Jaken and Sesshomaru.

"Are you alright, Rin?" I asked with a smile.

"That was so amazing, Hisa Nee! You're such a strong fighter!" She chimed as she ran up to me.

"Thank you, Rin." I responded wholeheartedly and let her take my hand and guide me closer to the others.

Jaken was gawking and Sesshomaru looked mildly intrigued by what he had seen. He sheathed his sword without taking his eyes off me and I have to say, it made me feel a little uncomfortable. I did my best to ignore it and rubbed Ah-Un's neck while looking over him to make sure he wasn't hurt in any way.

"Onna, what is that power you used?" Sesshomaru asked causing me to pause moving my hand on Ah-Un's neck.

"I have a name, Sesshomaru." I said instead of answering his question. He always called me Onna – not that I really minded it much – but I preferred that he would call me by my name since we had been traveling together for a while now.

"I asked you what power you used to defeat the demon." He responded just as curtly.

I took a deep breath and sighed before turning to look at him. He was staring me down quite absorbingly, like he was trying to corner me and get the answer out of me, but I didn't feel in any way intimidated.

"It's called Alchemy. Although I doubt you would understand the scientific word."

"Alchemy?" He repeated. "What you call it is not of importance to me. I am curious to know why you, a mere human, have powers like that of a demon. You are not a demon – I can tell that clearly from your scent. So why are you different from other humans?"

"I guess I was just born different....like some others I know." I said with a shrug.

"But Hisa Nee, how did you do that?" Rin asked this time. "How did you turn a tree into a weapon so fast? I've never seen anything like it before!"

I smiled and placed my hand on her head before giving a brief and hopefully understandable explanation. "Alchemy is a power that allows me to change the properties of any substance around me. When I touch an object, I can understand its innermost makeup and I can alter it to create something else. There are some restrictions on what I can convert a particular material into but it doesn't pose as a hindrance in any way when I'm fighting."

"I didn't really understand that..." Rin said with a pout.

"Of course you wouldn't understand, Rin! You are but a foolish human child! What could you understand anyway?!" Jaken muttered while crossing his arms over his chest.

"Oh? And you understood my explanation, Jaken?" I mused causing him to tense and sweat.

"W-well of course I did! H-how could I n-not understand?!" He stuttered making me chuckle and shake my head.

"We've wasted enough time battling the demon. We're leaving now." Sesshomaru said and began to walk away.

I watched him as he walked away, wondering what he thought of my powers and me in general. Did he think that I was a freak as well? Just like what everyone else thought when they saw any of us Superhumans using our unique powers? He hadn't commented anything positive or negative after my explanation and he hadn't told me to leave the group either. Perhaps he didn't think anything about it, being a demon with unique powers himself. I knew I wasn't strong enough to fight against him and I'm sure he knew that as well. Maybe that's why he didn't bother showing any particular thoughts about it.

"C'mon Hisa Nee! We're going to fall behind!" Rin hollered, snapping me out of my thoughts.

Rin didn't seem freaked out or repulsed by my uniqueness despite being a human and that's all that mattered to me at the moment.

We walked through the forest for about fifteen minutes before picking up six demonic auras. Two of them were quite strong, almost as strong as Sesshomaru's, and the others were average to weak. I noticed that the air around Sesshomaru had suddenly become dark and only got thicker as we got closer to the demonic auras. We stepped out of the trees and into a lush grassy plain and spotted a group of humans and demons sitting on what looked like a picnic mat about twenty feet away.

Upon our arrival, all of them stood up to face us, not very happy about our arrival. I recognized one of them immediately – the wolf demon I had met at the same time I first met Sesshomaru when I was walking away from Naraku's castle. He was one of the strong demons I had sensed but he didn't look as tense as the other strong demon that had stood up and immediately held up a humongous sword while taking an attacking stance.

"Sesshomaru! What are you doing here?!" He barked and I narrowed my eyes just a bit noticing his striking resemblance with Sesshomaru – the silver hair, the golden eyes and to some extent his facial features as well. The only thing that was different though was that he didn't have any tattoos on his face and he had dog ears on top of his head.

"How nice to run into you here, Little Brother." Sesshomaru said with a smirk and I looked at him with mild surprise.

"Yeah right! What do you want?! If it's about Naraku, we're still looking for him too! We don't have any information to give you so get lost!"

"Inuyasha! He hasn't even said anything yet! Stop getting all worked up!" A girl scolded him while placing a hand on his shoulder.

I clenched my fists tightly when I saw her attire. She wasn't dressed like any girl of the Feudal Era; she was wearing a sailor uniform. And not just any sailor uniform – it was that of Tokyo's co-ed middle school. It was just a few blocks away from the middle school that I had studied in so there was no way I couldn't recognize the uniform.

"You!!" I heard a yell before I could speak up and ask the girl about her clothes. I tore my gaze away from her and looked at the wolf guy to find him glaring daggers at me. "You're that human wench who reeked of Naraku's miasma! What are you doing here?!"

"She's Naraku's minion??" Inuyasha questioned and glared at me as well.

"I remember telling you quite clearly that I'm not Naraku's minion. If I was, I don't think I would be traveling with one of his enemies, now would I?" I said smartly making the wolf guy curse something under his breath.

"She doesn't carry the stench of Naraku's miasma and she doesn't look like a bad person. That means she's not an enemy, right?" A small demon with a bushy tail said while jumping up onto Inuyasha's shoulder.

"That doesn't mean we shouldn't be cautious of her....especially since Koga said that she did have some sort of contact with Naraku before." A man dressed in the attire of a monk and carrying a shakujo staff said in a serious tone.

"Hisa Nee is not a bad person!" Rin spoke up while coming to my side and holding my hand. "Hisa Nee has been traveling with us and has saved me from demons many times!"

I smiled and looked down at her. I placed my hand on the top of her head to make her look at me and I shook my head silently telling her that she had no reason to worry. I looked up at the group in front of me and took a step forward, ignoring the fact that they only put up their guard more and Sesshomaru to narrow his eyes.

"The one wearing the middle school uniform – you're from Tokyo, aren't you?" I asked and the girl recoiled in slight surprise.

"How do you know that? Wait....are you from Tokyo too?" She questioned and I nodded.

"I came to the Feudal Era a little more than a month ago. I don't know how I got here and I haven't been able to find a way home either." I said with a shrug.

"So you've been traveling with Sesshomaru for a month?! Letting a human child tag along with him was surprising enough – I can't believe he actually let another useless human join his group!" Inuyasha said with a scoff.

"Watch your tongue, you half breed! You should know better than to talk to Lord Sesshomaru that way!" Jaken scolded while waving his staff around furiously.

I blocked it with my hand before it hit me and shoved Jaken back, making him stumble and fall onto his rear. He glared at me but I ignored it along with my curiosity of the way he had referred to Inuyasha. I then looked at the gang in front of us once again.

"I've been traveling with Sesshomaru for just a week actually." I corrected. "And I'm not a useless human. I can fight and take care of myself. I don't depend on anyone for my protection against demons."

"Whatever." Inuyasha said with another scoff and sheathed his sword. He probably figured that we weren't going to fight them.

"I know this is a sudden request but would you be able to take me back to Tokyo? As much as I like the rather laid back life here, I have friends, family and responsibilities back at home. I need to get back." I said and looked at the girl in the uniform again.

"Sure! I don't mind helping you get back." She said with a cheerful smile. "But it's a two day travel to get to where the Bone Eater's Well is....unless we ride Kirara."

"Hey wait a minute! You can't go back so soon, Kagome! We haven't even done half of what we usually do when you come here!" Inuyasha complained.

"Well we can't leave her either, Inuyasha. If she's from my time and needs to go back, I have to help her."

"Kagome, maybe it's not such a good idea to trust her just because she recognized your clothes. What if this is all a trap? I mean, Koga did say that she carried the scent of Naraku's miasma when they first met." The other woman in their group wearing a simple fighting yukata and carrying a huge boomerang on her back spoke uneasily.

"Exactly." The wolf guy said and put a hand on his hip. "I'm not going to trust her. This is probably one of Naraku's evil schemes to earn our trust and then attack us when we're least expecting it. You know how he is."

The two other wolf guys next to him voiced out agreement and it caused the girl, whose name I now knew as Kagome, to become wary of me along with everybody else. They looked at me expectantly, wanting solid proof that I was from Tokyo and not trying to trick them into believing an enemy who would betray them later on. Rin tightened her hold on my hand mildly anxious and Sesshomaru and Jaken too stared at me intently. I let out a deep sigh with my eyes closed, uncomfortable under everybody's stares.

"My name is Aoki Hisako, eighteen year old Archaeology student at the Academy for Anthropology in Tokyo. I live at a boarding house called Love Lock that's just about two blocks away from the University. Any other information you need about me to believe that I'm a person from Tokyo too?" I said and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I didn't understand a word she said besides her name and her age." The monk said with a mildly confused look on his face.

"What's Antopology?" The kid demon asked.

"It's Anthropology, Shippo, not Antopology." Kagome said before looking at me with an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry we doubted you. Things haven't been very pleasant for any of us....especially in the matters of Naraku."

"It's alright. You have your reasons." I said, returning her smile.

"Hisa Nee, are you going to leave?" Rin asked with a tug to my kimono. I looked down at her and cringed slightly at the dejected look she was giving me. I sighed softly and got down on one knee so I was at her level.

"I'm sorry, Rin. But I have to go home. My family will be worried about me for being gone so long....and I have many things that I have to do too." I said gently and caressed her head.

"Can't you do what you want to do while traveling with us?" She pressed.

"Rin, that's enough. If she wants to leave, she can. If she has no reason to travel with us, she can go out on her own." Sesshomaru said stoically.

"That's right!" Jaken added. "It's a good riddance, in fact! Lord Sesshomaru won't have to be dragged down by extra and unnecessary luggage."

I rolled my eyes at Jaken's words, not even in the least surprised at what he had said. In fact, I was expecting him to be the one to rejoice having me leave their gang. But he was sure to repent saying that soon enough – with me not around to keep Rin company and play with her or do anything else that she found fun to do, Jaken was going to have to take responsibility from now on. He'll also probably be left behind when Sesshomaru went off on his secret strolls through the forest. I'd like to see Jaken wibble and take back his words about me being extra and unnecessary luggage.

"B-but...." Rin whined with a pout.

"I want you to be brave and strong, okay Rin? I'm glad we met....and I'm sorry for leaving so suddenly." I said with an apologetic smile before caressing her head and standing up.

"I'll miss you, Hisa Nee." She said and hugged me around the waist which I returned by hunching over her small frame.

"I'll miss you too."

Once we had parted from the embrace, I looked at Kagome and we nodded to each other. I glanced once at Sesshomaru but he was already walking away from me with Jaken and Ah-Un following close behind. Rin looked at me with a trouble expression before jogging to catch up with them.

I felt mildly upset by his indifference but I suppose this behavior was expected. He wasn't going to say anything like 'goodbye' or 'it was nice having you on our journey'. But I was hoping that he would look at me in the eyes once and silently acknowledge our parting. Oh well; I never expected anything from anyone anyway so I saved myself from any serious disappointment. This was just like any other of those instances.

"You guys go on ahead. I'll help Hisako get home and join up with you guys soon after. We're running short of some medicines so I'll get some more while I'm gone." Kagome said and handed her thoroughly stuffed yellow backpack to the monk. "Sango, can we borrow Kirara for the travel? Walking won't get us to the well quickly enough."

"Sure, I don't mind that and I'm sure Kirara won't either." She responded while caressing the small two tailed feline on her shoulder. I raised a brow though, wondering how two average sized girls were going to travel on such a small demon.

"Hey Kagome, shouldn't we have some proper introductions before you guys leave?" The younger kid demon suggested. He was adorable and I couldn't help but smile while I looked at him.

"Oh! Yeah, I guess we should! Sorry about that, Hisako. I'm Higurashi Kagome, Middle School student in Tokyo Academy. This here is Inuyasha – Sesshomaru's half brother, Miroku, Sango – a Demon Slayer, Kirara, Shippo – a fox demon, Koga – a wolf demons and Ginta and Hakaku – Koga's tribesman." Kagome introduced while waving her hand at each and every member.

"It's nice to meet you all." I said with a chaste bow.

"It's nice to meet you too!" Shippo chimed with a cheerful smile making the urge to hold him in my arms like a cuddly soft toy bubble within me.

"Hmm, you're a really beautiful young girl." Miroku said and walked up to me. He gave a very friendly smile and held both my hands in his making me narrow my eyes just a bit. "Would you do the honor of bearing my children?"

I stood silently for a moment, not sure what to make of what he had just asked me. I didn't have to respond though because the very next moment, Sango's huge boomerang was brought down on his head leaving a big painful bruise. She then took a hold of his ear and dragged him away, a big irk mark pulsing on the side of her head.

"It's the same as every other time....he never changes." Shippo said with a sigh and a shake of his head.

"Don't mind him, Hisako. He does that to every girl he sees but he's a good person at heart." Kagome said awkwardly making me chuckle.

"Well, isn't he friendly?" I mused and she gave a halfhearted laugh.

"Anyway, why don't we head out? We can leave right now, if you're okay with that."

"Hey! What do you think you're doing, Kagome?! Don't tell me you believe her?!" Inuyasha roared.

"I hate to admit it but I have to agree with Muttface on this one. I still feel she's with Naraku and that we shouldn't trust her. And you shouldn't go alone with her to wherever she wants to go. It's dangerous." Koga said while eying me sharply.

"Will you guys relax? Even if Naraku was trying to trick us, he wouldn't know all the stuff she just told us. About my school, her university and where she lives – there's no way he or anyone else in the Feudal Era would know about all that." Kagome said with a slight frown. She seemed displeased that I was still being doubted and she was being lectured.

"Kagome, if your friends don't prefer you going with me, I'm fine with that. You can tell me where I'm supposed to go and I can try to find my way there. I don't mind being in the Feudal Era for two more days." I suggested, not wanting to be the reason for any argument or fight to start.

She shook her head with a smile though and stepped closer to me so she could hold my hand. "You don't have to worry about it, Hisako. They're just being unnecessarily paranoid. Besides, you can't go through the Bone Eater's Well without Jewel Shards."

"Jewel Shards?" I questioned. She nodded with a smile but before she could answer, Koga walked up to us.

"You really have a big heart, Kagome, and it makes me fall in love with you even more! Since you insist on helping this stranger, I'll go with you to ensure your safety."

"Why you mangy wolf!!" Inuyasha growled and unsheathed his sword to threaten Koga. "Don't think I'm going to let you flirt with Kagome! You're staying away from her! I'll be the one going with them to protect Kagome!"

"Like she'll want to go with you, Dog Breath! Besides, it's fine even if I do flirt with her because I'm going to make her my woman!"

"Shut up, Furball! I'll kill you!"

"You think I'll let you, Mutt?! Let's see what you've got!"

"Inuyasha! Sit!!"

I recoiled in slight surprise as Inuyasha plummeted to the ground with a loud thud the minute Kagome said sit. The pearl necklace around his neck had pulled him down and effectively halted the battle that was about to start between him and Koga.

"Will you give it a rest, Inuyasha?! Jeez! Let's go, Hisako. And you can come with us if you want, Koga." Kagome said and walked a little away from the others.

Koga and I followed suit ignoring the fuss Inuyasha was making about Kagome actually liking Koga and being all friendly with him. Sango, Shippo and Miroku were watching the scene indifferently, as if it were a common occurrence, and didn't support Koga or Inuyasha in any way. Kirara, who was sitting on Sango's shoulder, jumped to the ground and walked towards us when we had gathered. I tensed when flames burst out around her but none of the others seemed surprised by it. When the flames cleared, Kirara wasn't the cute cuddly two tailed feline I thought she was, but a large saber toothed cat which could easily carry Kagome, Koga and I on her back. And I had to say, she was a beauty.

Kagome got on first and was followed by Koga. He held her shoulders and smirked at Inuyasha who was glaring daggers at him and being held back by Miroku from starting a fight. He then glanced at me with narrow eyes and motioned for me to get on as well. I understood that he wasn't allowing me to sit close to Kagome and he would be constantly aware of what I did during our flight to the so called Bone-Eater's Well. I didn't let it bother me though and got onto Kirara making sure that I avoided any sort of contact with Koga. I also sat with a few inches gap between us so he was out of my personal bubble.

"I can't sense any Jewel Shards close by but you can try to explore any villages ahead of here for clues on Naraku. Koga and I will get back as soon as we can. Take care and stay safe!" Kagome said earning nods of approval from everyone except Inuyasha who was still fuming and struggling to get out of Miroku's hold.

"Let's go, Kirara!" She chimed and I braced myself when Kirara jumped up into the sky and began our flight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yup! I updated this story after a really long time ^^' I suddenly felt all nostalgic about Inuyasha and couldn't resist the desire to write the next chapter for this fanfic. So here it is! Hope ya'll are happy! :P

Hisako has finally met the Inuyasha gang but their meeting was short. She got right to the point and asked Kagome to help her get home - aww man, no more time with Sesshy *pout* And she was just getting to know him!

And what about Naraku? Is he going to let her leave or is he going to cause some problems? Well, Hisako still isn't sure whether to believe Naraku or not. She knows now that he's an enemy to Inuyasha's gang as well as Sesshomaru but she's unsure of who to trust and what to do. Let's see how things unfold, shall we?

Vote!

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!!

:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 10.2K 100
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š.. ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ข ๐™„? โž โˆ˜โ‚Šโœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜ You lived a normal and casual life in the twenty-first century. In fact, it would be a com...
79.9K 1.8K 25
[Discontinued] [DON'T. READ. THIS. EVER. AGAIN. Because the book I made years ago is cringey to me, because it was written by a childish me in the p...
53.6K 2.8K 29
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
20.4K 784 71
"THOSE EYES.. FAINT GLEAMS OF RED, SIMILAR TO THAT OF A SPIDER AND FIERY AS THE DEPTHS OF HELL." "CRIMSON." #1 in 'Inuyasha' (Aug 2022) ยปยป-----ใ€€ใ€€...