Life of the Werehog's Family

By lavender1905

Sequel to Shadow and the Baby Werehog. Now Sonic is an adult werehog, who is actually the dominant one in the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 9

2.7K 46 13
By lavender1905

(+ + +)

Shadow didn't know how to react, he was both happy and worried about this. He is happy that he's pregnant, but he's worried that the child will have Sonic transformation, so he decided to tell Sonic the news. He went down to the kitchen, and smelt some really delicious other then chili dogs. It was Pasta and Chicken soap. Sonic was happily cooking as he prepared his and Shadow's meal, but once he saw Shadow at the door with the test in hand, he immediately lowered the stove so he could go and talk.

Sonic: So? What did it say?

Shadow: ...Positive.

Sonic: *gasps and gently takes the test from Shadow hands, and started tearing up from looking at the results before bringing Shadow into a huge hug* That's the best news I've heard all day, and don't worry, I'll always be here for you when you need me.

Shadow: *stays silent for a while before hugging back with a smile* Okay, I love you.

Sonic: I love you too honey. *kisses his forehead*

The next day, Shadow went back to work, and started heading to the commander's office to tell him the news as promised. As he was walking, Rouge came along and saw disbelief in his eyes, so she wanted to know what happened.

Rouge: Hey hun~ What happened? You looked like you have just discovered something rather interesting.

Shadow: ...I'll tell you soon Rouge, but right now I have to talk to the commander.

Rouge: Alright hun~ See you later then.

As Shadow continued to walk, secretly followed behind to find out what Shadow wanted to tell the commander, she knew what he's going to talk to him about, but she just wanted to find out what the result was. Once Shadow entered the office, the commander already knew what he was here for, so he stopped what he was doing and focused at the slight problem with his agent.

Commander: So...what was the result?

Shadow: ...It said positive, so...it's official that I'm expecting.

Commander: Alright, then here's your office from now on. *holds out a key with a tag on it and Shadow takes it* It shall be yours until the due date. Do not worry about your missions, Topaz has offered to take over your place for Team Dark, she can cope well with teammates for sure.

Shadow: Thank you sir, I'll be on my way then.

Commander: Sure, and take care of yourself Agent Shadow.

As Shadow walked out of the office, Rouge immediate stopped him in his tracks. Shadow didn't know why Rouge did, but when he saw the delightful disbelief look on her face, he already knew what that meant and sighed.

Shadow: You heard everything didn't you?

Rouge: Why of course hun~! And I can't believe it! You're gonna have a baby! *voice echos around the base* (0 0''')

Shadow: (> <) ROUGE!!! You didn't have to do that!

Rouge: Sorry hun~! I just couldn't hold it in! You're gonna have a family! Oh I couldn't to meet the little one~

Shadow: *face palms* Rouge...

The whole base was filled with shock when they heard what Rouge just screamed out in excitement, but they also have to admit that they are also happy to see that their well known agent has decided to start something new in life, so they respect him and just gave him the space he needs for the changes that are happening from now on until the due date. As Shadow was walking down a hallway, he started noticing the people giving him more space to move around. Shadow could understand their behavior, but he doesn't understand why they had to help now. Not that he had anything against them about what they're doing, but it just seems a little weird that they had to move things around now when he's only in his early stages of pregnancy, but he figured that they might be doing it now so they wouldn't forget in future, when serious things will happen if they don't be careful, so he just smiled at them as he passed them, appreciating their help.

As Shadow continues his work, Sonic was also busy himself. He figured that since Shadow's pregnant earlier then expected, he thought that it would be good if they have their marriage earlier too, because he knew that if they wait any longer, then Shadow will not be able to fit in his dress anymore, and the baby will not be legal too, so he's now making new arrangements to their marriage with the same shop that they went to not too long ago. Once he entered, everyone was shocked to see why Sonic was here alone, and got worried that something horrible might have happened between the couple. The same employee that helped the couple with their planning came up to Sonic with a worried look on her face.

Employee: Sonic! What an unexpected surprise. What brings you here alone? Did something happen between you and Shadow?

Sonic: *sweat drops a little* Um...well...something did happen, but it's not anything bad. It's just that, Shadow got pregnant earlier then expected and-

Sonic was cut off as the entire was immediately filled with screams after he said that Shadow is pregnant, and chuckled a little when everything is finally done, but he had to focus on more important matters.

Sonic: Yeah...I know it's amazing to hear, to here's the reason to why I'm here.

Employee: *gets serious with the other employees* Okay, we're all ears.

Sonic: Since Shadow's pregnant, I want to change the date of our marriage to a much earlier date, because I don't want Shadow to struggle with his wedding dress on the day itself, so I want it at the end of this week instead.

Employee: Okay, hold on, let me get your arrangement form for your wedding and we will start the changes. *rushes off*

Sonic: Thanks.

After Sonic was done with the arrangement, he started heading off to the mall to buy a few things. Once he was at the mall, he started zooming around. He wanted to be quick because he wanted to get everything before Shadow returns home from work. Even though t took him thirty minutes to look for the things he needed, he was still happy that he managed to get everything he needed. As he was walking home, he suddenly spotted something in a shop, and thought that it would be great for Shadow to have for his pregnancy period, so he bought that as well and brought them home. After all of that, Shadow was finally able to to go home because he was exhausted from sitting down for too long. Once he got home, he heard something going on upstairs of his and Sonic's house. Once he got there, he saw Sonic working in a room, painting the walls with white paint, building a crib and moving shelves and cabinets to a place in the room that seems to fit it. Shadow was impressed with how Sonic has done so far, and could help but walk into the room, startling the blue hedgehog but make him smile when he saw him.

Sonic: Hey honey, good to see you're back, so...what do you think?

Shadow: ...It's...amazing, how long have you been doing this?

Sonic: Not long actually, but that's to you since you know how fast I work at things. *smiles*

Shadow: *chuckles at his soon to be husband's cockiness* Yeah, but still, you planned this? All by yourself?

Sonic: Yeah, It wasn't hard since we don't know what the gender of our baby is yet, but I figured that I start with something plain first, and here it is.

Shadow: This is amazing Sonic, it's great for a start.

Sonic: Yeah, and also one other thing.

Shadow: *turns to face Sonic with a confused look* ?

Sonic: I also figured that since you're pregnant, I thought of having our wedding at the end of this week instead, so you wouldn't have to worry about the dress not fitting you.

Shadow: *eyes widen* At-at the end of this week?

Sonic: I can change the date again if you want.

Shadow: No it's not that it's just...how many people would you think will know of the sudden change of date for our wedding?

Sonic: I don't know, why don't we check the news? Maybe they're already announcing the changes. I want to take a break anyway.

Shadow: Okay.

When they got the TV on, they went straight to the news, and they were just time as the news started to announce their changed wedding plan.

TV: This news has just received word that Sonic and Shadow have changed their wedding date to the end of this week, because of the recent news of Shadow being pregnant. Minutes after hearing this, the company that is helping the couple's wedding, immediately started helping them with their preparations at their wedding location, as you can see behind me. *stands aside to see people helping to decorate a hill with beautiful red, blue and white roses with the chairs and stand with the carpet* They will be done in three days time, since the end of the week is only five days away. The second last is for the couple to come and see the finishing touch of their wedding location, so nobody is allowed to come and see the place yet. This is the news reporting to you live at the stand of our beloved heroes' wedding location, and couldn't wait for the event to take place.

After that, Sonic switched off the TV and hugged Shadow by the side to comfort him, since he's in complete shock for a moment before snapping out again.

Shadow: So...it's out now.

Sonic: Yep, and don't worry, everything will be alright.

Shadow: Okay. *turns to face him* I love you.

Sonic: *turns to face back and smiles* I love you too.

And he kisses Shadow on the forehead before lying down on his lap to hug his belly, while Shadow giggled a little from that.

TBC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whew! That took me a while, but I hope you guys enjoyed it! The next chapter will be coming soon! Bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

643K 15.8K 30
When Sonic turns out pregnant from a very heated night with a drunk Shadow, Sonic is left to decide what he wants to do with the pup as the father do...
63.8K 2K 32
You've seen Sonic's past unravel, now it's time to see Shadow's Only difference? They're married, living in California, and expecting their own littl...
31.7K 901 19
Sonic is a beautiful uke that one day stumbles upon a seme named Shadow. He soon learns that Shadow has been living with a curse, and Shadow learns t...
66.8K 1.4K 26
It's a sonic x shadow story it going to be sonic being a girl and some other male characters being girls not all though my first story I hope you lik...