Mr. Bad Boy and Miss Cordiall...

Musical_Lady_7 tarafından

Isaac Newton's Third Law of Physics: "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction" Opposites att... Daha Fazla

Prolouge
Playlist
I
II
III
IV
Papilio Meum (Filler)
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
Youtube Channel
XXI
XXII
XXIII
Short Leave
Call help
Baby It's Cold Outside (Bonus)
XXIV
XXV
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
Epilouge
THIS IS NOT THE END
Cheers!
Valentine's Day (The Night Before)
Valentine's Day
Val And Tequila's Relationship Includes
Jealousy
4k
Jealousy
New book
Hello
Summer
Meeting The Parents
My Book
WTH
NEW BOOK

XXVI

2.1K 41 2
Musical_Lady_7 tarafından

Val stood next to her father at the end of the Statesman table...

It was indeed a special occasion. All the Statesman agents and the remaining Kingsman  gathered in one place. A month ago they didn't know about each other's existence. But now here they were gathered in unity. It's how their founders would've wanted it. The view that can be seen through out the windows showed a beautiful sunset signifying the end of a day, and the start of a new one. The sunlight illuminated against the glass bringing warmth into the room. It was truly a sight to behold.

Tequila sat in his usual seat next to Champ. The rest of the Statesmen were scattered all over the world and communicating with them through simple means of technology.

"In honor of this historic occasion" Champ began while taking the cap off a bottle of liquor "we have purchased a distillery in Scotland"

Scotland. Val lightly smiled. It reminded her of Merlin and his heavy Scottish accent singing his favorite John Denver tunes one of which being 'Country Road'. She was going to miss him and she wished he would be here to see this. The thought ached her heart a little.

"This shows the world, that Kingsman is now joining the liquor business. Before we were cousins. Now we're brothers working side by side"

To give Poppy a bit of credit, if she hadn't blown up  Kingsman, all this wouldn't have been possible. It was her action that drove them to the doomsday protocol. Resulting to finding Statesman and Harry, who they thought was dead. It also resulted in Val finding someone special in her life. It all started with Poppy blowing up Kingsman so Val thought (in a half joking sense) they should at least thank her for that part.

Champ poured some of the liquor into his glass. "All our resources are now yours. You can rebuild"

It was a formal occasion but everyone knows that doesn't really fly well with Tequila.

"Yeah. Ya'll sh*tt*n in high cotton now" he just randomly uttered out of nowhere making everyone who knew him for so long shake their heads but it made Val struggle to hold in her laughter. The smile on her face and a small snicker betrayed her. That was her boyfriend alright.

Champ gave Tequila a look clinking his glass with the bottle of liquor gaining Tequila's attention and said "Agent Tequila this is a formal occasion where's your tie and jacket?"

Tequila lowered his head as he was being scolded by Champ. Again. "Sorry sir" he apologized.

"Maybe the Kingsman boys or better yet, your girlfriend can dress you properly" Champ emphasized girlfriend. Everyone already knew about the relationship.

Tequila had a proud smile wondering how he had been so lucky to have her and turned to Val as the rest smiled in amusement. As his eyes met hers she smirked and have him a cheeky wink. Her wink almost beat Eggsy's.

"To our union!" Champ said raising his glass.

"To our union!" They chorused. It was one of these rare occasions where people can see Val drink. The sight was really rare.

As they finished downing their drinks Champ laid his glass on the table and announced a final order of buisness. The issue of a new agent Whiskey.

"We would be honored if one of you would be our new Agent Whiskey" Champ said turning to the Kingsman.

"Um. Val?" Eggsy said turning to Val offering it to her thinking that she would want the codename in relation to her boyfriend.

Val immediately shook her head. "I took the title of Guinevere for my mother. I'm not putting it aside any time soon. It's left to you and Dad. You do have a similar code name problem here"

"Yeah this two Galahad thing is just f*ck*ng confusing" Tequila said shaking his head.

Eggsy and Harry continued to hesitate about it fumbling over their words. Until Ginger spoke up.

"Champ. I'd like to throw my hat in the ring" she said grasping the opportunity.

Everyone smiled already showing their agreement. She had been wanting for a position in the field for quite a while. Now she has it. Champ lightly knocked his fist on the wooden table making a slight thud. He called for the vote and every Statesman agreed.

"Looks like she's in. Have a seat" Champ offered and Eggsy gave his glass to Val to pull back the chair for Ginger. But now, she was Agent Whiskey.

"To Agent Whiskey!"

Val stood by the balcony leaning on the rails with a stuffed bear keeping her company...

It was the same balcony she went to the first night they had been there when she couldn't sleep. Also the same balcony she had spoken to Tequila and embarrassed herself by wearing the cowboy hat wrong. She smiled and sighed in content as a gentle breeze passed by and stars twinkled in the nights sky. She clutched the teddy bear in her hands.

So much has happened in such short time. It was an eventful month. She reminisced over all the events that has passed. She remembered it like it was yesterday. There were happy times. Sad times. Friends had passed away but they also made many new ones. There were moments where they were calm and fine and moments where they were panicking and going mad. There was a time they were separated and heartbroken. Like everything was going down the drain and it felt like no more light was there to save them. But that was followed by a time where they are whole and reunited in love.

Val thought about how everything in life always beautifully came together as opposites. The day wouldn't be much appreciated if there wasn't night. What would be the sea if there wasn't any sky? A happy rainbow only comes after a sad storm. There wouldn't be winter if there wasn't any summer. And there wouldn't be any spring without the autumn. You may be only right handed or left handed but you still need both hands to work. Life is full of opposites coming together to make things beautiful.

Val smiled and added her and Tequila to the examples of opposites in life. They were the couple that was most unlikely to happen. They were from totally different worlds.
He was a rough bad boy and stereotypical cowboy from the Southerns and she was a gentle British sweetheart from England. Even their accents contrasted against each other. But of course. The fact remains, opposites attract. That law always remains true.

Just then, her train of thought was cut off by someone behind her, putting a cowboy hat on her head. She chuckled knowing exactly who it was. It was none other but her mischievous boyfriend. Tequila.

"You know, at some point you're really going to get a cold if you keep on doing this" he whispered in her ear and nuzzled his head into her neck wrapping his arms around her waist and they enjoyed each other's warmth.

She merely chuckled and said "Hey Tequila"

"What are you doing out here sweetheart?" He asked softly kissing her jawline making her slightly shiver at the feel of his tender lips.

"Just thinking" she answered lightly shrugging.

He raised an eyebrow and said "About?"

"Life"

Tequila scoffed in amusement before chuckling and pushed her slightly onto the railing. "That's some pretty deep sh*t to think about"

Val smiled and replied "Yeah well I have a habit for thinking about deep sh*t"

Tequila looked at her queerly in amusement and turned her to face him. She wrapped her arms around her neck with a mischievous grin and he still had his arms around her waist with their faces dangerously close. "Valentine did you just-" he started only to be cut off.

"Curse? Yeah well that is going to be our little secret" she said winking. They smiled before breaking the space between them with a sweet kiss succumbing them into their own little heaven. As with their last kiss, they were on the high and enjoyed each moment with each other. Tequila tugged on Val's hair and felt the soft strands while Val held his face in her hands pulling him as close as possible.

They deepened the kiss with their tongues soon getting involved and of course, Tequila with his aggression, dominated. Their tongues swirled, danced, and spoke in a language only they as lovers, could understand.

It was absolutely sweet and pure ecstasy. They couldn't think straight full of intoxication for each other. They wished the moment wouldn't end but a jerk called oxygen demanded it to. They broke apart lightly panting and admiring each other's eyes. Once he finally found his breath, Tequila said

"I remember something. You haven't been to Kentucky before. Why don't I show you around tomorrow? We have the whole day to ourselves"

Val raised an eyebrow and replied "Is this the first date then?"

"Well if you put it that way. So will you come?"

"Of course I would Mr. Bad Boy" Val said taking the cowboy hat off and placing it on Tequila's head lopsidedly.

He chuckled and replied "Knew you'd say yes Ms. Cordially Posh"

Still have to do some research on the tourist sites of Kentucky for the next chapter so it's gonna take awhile. Also if you leave in Kentucky, or have been to it, please leave suggestions in the comments of places Val and Tequila could have their date and describe it to me. It would be very helpful since I've never been to Kentucky or America in general lol 😂

Cheers!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

20.5K 611 8
-NOT ON TOTAL HOLD BUT I RARELY UPDATE SO IT MIGHT AS WELL BE CALLED ON HOLD- Once upon a time there lived a girl. The fairest maiden on her block. S...
37.9K 986 35
I knew I shouldn't do it. There were million reasons not to, but one was above them. The strongest one. Love. I was looking at him and my heartbeat g...
1.3K 62 6
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗿 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝘁...
5.4K 187 19
This story has been cancelled and is not finished. I will allow you to continue it with your own words as long as you credit me as the original owner...