Merged Worlds (Book 1) [Edit...

By Flaming-Darkness

The five heroes. They all have their story ending but what if their stories continue...together? They have th... More

Merged Worlds
Elsa
Hiccup
Rapunzel
Merida
Jack Frost
Meet The Gang
The Ice Queen
Knock, Knock
Alliance
Anna's Call
Nightmares
A Rescue Plan
Wanna Build A Snowman?
Leaving Already?
Manny to the rescue
Berk
Jealousy Makes You Nasty
Love Impossible
Fight
It's Complicated
Just Accidentally Listening
Goobye Berk
Another World
Zing
Lost Love
Random
Prepare yourselves
Opposites attract
Plans...
So Close
It's a Dress

Fun And Love <3

13.9K 534 444
By Flaming-Darkness

I decided to add in Flynn because he is Rapunzel's 'lover' and I wanted one more guy in the group. Lolz.

"YOU DID IT!" North boomed, clapping his big hands together in happiness.

Sandy nodded and made a few golden sand fireworks above his head. Rapunzel giggled while Merida rolled her eyes. They were back in Norths workshop, right after they had defeated Pitch.

They were all happily dancing around with laughter and confettie in the air. But, some of them were actually sad.

Elsa was a bit downed that she would never  see her friends or Jack again and she'll have to go back to her disapproving people and kingdom duties. Merida was going to miss her need for adventure and Hiccup since her mother was probably going to start finding her suitors soon.

Jack was miserable since he knew Elsa was going to leave and he was also going to miss battling with his new team. Hiccup did like Astrid but he was going to miss Merida, since he always felt something different with her. Rapunzel had Flynn but she was also going to miss her team. Anna was pretty happy. She was going back to Kristofff! She missed him very much.

"BRING OUT THE OATH BOOK!" North boomed, "IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO BECOME GUARDIANS!"

"Wait, what?!" Anna almost choked on her drink. Elsa's eyes were wide and so were the others. Toothless just carried on trying to chew on the elf, Dingle.

"Elsa, Rapunzel, Merida, Hiccup and Flynn. Maybe even Manny can make Toothless immortal" Tooth was babbling excitedly.

"You are new guardians, no?" North chuckled, taking a cookie and munching.

"What about Anna?" Elsa asked. She didn't want her sister to feel left out. Sure, Elsa was happy that she could be with Jack now but Anna had always been her number one priority.

"The sheila was not chosen by Manny," Bunny pointed at Anna, "She was brought her by Pitch, remember?"

"Can't believe Manny chose Eugene as a guardian," Rapunzel giggled but Flynn only gave her a smile.

Elsa looked worried. But if Anna couldn't become a guardian , how could she stay with her sister?

"I don't want to become a guardian," Anna snapped, "I want to go home to Kirstoff...with Elsa"

Anna looked at Elsa hopefully. Her eyes were pleading her sister to accompany her home. Anna wanted her sister with her. She would stay here but Kristoff and Olaf were back home. And they couldn't abandon their kingdom anyway. What if Hans came back and took over?

"It's your choice, Snowflake" Jack said quietly. Elsa could either choose to stay with the guardians or go back home with Anna. Sure, being with the guardians is fun and being with Jack was also nice. Arrendelle had Anna and they rather have her as a queen. Elsa didn't like being a hated queen anyway. It was gloomy and boring.

It's for Anna...For Anna...for Anna... Elsa opened her mouth to say Arrendelle as an answer but then she stopped herself.

It's always for Anna, Elsa thought, looking at her sister, When do I ever think about myself? When is the last time I cared about my feelings?

"I don't want..." Elsa started as everyone stared at her. Elsa gulped. She hoped she was making the right choice. She was going to miss a lot of things...

"I...I don't want to go home, Anna"

...

"YES!!"

That was the last thing they had expected Anna to scream. They all just stood there and gaped at the overly excited Anna.

Elsa always knew Anna was one very optimistic person who was hard to bring down... but this was too much.

Surprisingly, Rapunzel screamed and laughed, too. ''I'M SO PROUD OF YOU ELSA!!"

"What?" Elsa asked, confused. Was this so of kind of prank?

"Anna and me were both expecting a totally different answer!" Rapunzel explained, gathering her hair and throwing it in the air and laughing.

"It was about time you started thinking about yourself'' Anna grinned, trying not to trip over Rapunzel's hair.

"But what about you, Anna?" Elsa's eyes widened even more. She couldn't believe this was happening.

"See, there you go again!" Anna rolled her eyes.

"What?"

"You just asked how I'll mange but you didn't ask how you'll manage"

Elsa laughed. "Oh...sorry?"

Anna gave Elsa a sudden hug, almost knocking them both over, "I'll let you go. You'll be happy here,I'll be happy in Arrendelle. I'll miss you, sis"

"Thank you, Anna. I'll miss you too" Elsa hugged her sister tight, not wanting to let go just yet. It couldn't be the last time seeing Anna...could it?

Rapunzel was thinking the same thing. She started to bawl next to a very embarrassed Flynn.

"CAN'T WE SOMEHOW TRAVEL TO THE PAST TO VISIT OR SOMETHING?!" Rapunzel was practically crying her heart out at the very touching scene of the two sisters.

"Hmm..." North scratched his beard, "Am making Time Snow Globe's but it will take a few weeks..."

"YAY!!'' All the girls squealed,except for Merida (who thought it was annoying) or Elsa (who thought it was very un-queen like).

A bright light appeared next to Anna. It glowed and seemed to wink merrily as if it were in a good mood.

Manny was taking Anna home in the past.

"Bye, Elsa. I'll see you soon. I love you" Anna smiled and hugged her sister one last time.

"I love you too, Anna. Your the best sister anyone could have"

Elsa smiled and tried not to cry as her sister disappeared into a bright light.

...

"Do you promise to become new guardians. To protect the children not the world with all your power?" North looked up seriously from the big oath book.

The new guardians nodded seriously. "We do"

"YOU ARE NOW IMMORTAL GUARDIANS!" North boomed. Tooth buzzed around happily while Sandy made more sand fireworks.

"Oooh, they look like their actually sparkling!" Tooth squealed.

"Can ah 'et ah 'ands on' 'y 'outh?" Elsa tried to speak.

"Tooth, get your hands out of her mouth!'' Jack commanded, putting his hands on Elsa's shoulders and trying to pull her away.

Tooth giggled and stopped examining Elsa's canines, "Sorry. They're beautiful"

"Thank you?" Elsa replied, uncertainly. North suddenly appeared behind her her.

"I need too start making the dolls..." He muttered. The other guardians, including Jack, knew what he was talking about.

"Dolls?" Hiccup asked incredulously.

"YES, DOLLS!" North boomed causing Hiccup to stumble over Rapunzel's hair and into Merida.

North poked a finger into Hiccups chest. "WHAT IS YOUR CENTER?"

''My...uh...wha...?" Hiccup stuttered, surprised.  North was a pretty intimidating person.

"For example," Tooth said in a more gentler tone, "Mine is Memories"

"Hope" Bunny shrugged.

'Dreams' Sandy wrote above his head.

"Wonder" North pointed to his blue eyes.

''Fun" Jack made a snowball and playfully threw it at Elsa.

"That is so you" Rapunzel giggled and purposely pushed Elsa nearer to Jack. Elsa blushed and fiddled with her hands while Jack just grinned. The other guardian's smirked.

"Ah think mine would be..." Merida held up a gold sword she found, "Courage"

"Freedom" Rapunzel chipped in, thinking about her days in her tower.

"Loyalty" Hiccup shrugged, remembering how he met Toothless.

"Mine would obviously be Awesomeness" Flynn smirked.

Everybody gave him a look.

''OK...maybe not?" Flynn nervously laughed at the look on North's face, "How about...Mischief?"

"Love" Elsa smiled in the memory of her sister.

Rapunzel couldn't help but think how well all of their centers coupled together:

Fun and Love

Courage and Loyalty

Freedom and Mischief

...

Rapunzel had forced Elsa to let her hair lose.

"It's always in a braid or bun!" Rapunzel had complained.

"Yah, Lass, let it go!" Merida had teased mockingly.

Elsa sighed and fidgeted nervously. Jack had slipped a note under her door right after the small party. It said to meet her on the rooftop at midnight.

Rapunzel had dragged Merida along to give Elsa some pointers. She wanted Elsa to wear a pretty dress Elsa didn't want to over do it.

She decided to go in her silver and ice blue night dress with her hair in long,pale loose waves.

And there she was on the rooftop when a snowball suddenly hit Elsa in the back.

"Hey, Snowflake," Jack laughed, throwing another snowball. Elsa scowled but dodged it. Jack threw another one but this time it landed on her face.

"Oh, your going to pay for that one, Frosty" Elsa laughed and made a giant snowball above her head.

Jack grinned. He pretend he was scared and quickly iced the tiles on the roof. Elsa let out a gasp as she dropped the snowball and started to slip on the ice.

Just as she was about to fall off the roof, Jack caught her by the waist so they were face-to-face.

"So you called me up here for a snowball fight?" Elsa whispered, staring into Jacks snowflake-iris eyes. Jack didn't move his position, her back arched backwards and him holding her by the waist.

"No," Jack whispered back, his breath on her cheek and giving her tingles, "I came her to give you a present"

And then he placed his lips on hers. At first, Elsa didn't respond. It was strange wonderful feeling. Tiny blue fireworks erupting in their chests. The taste of winter but somehow warm. As their lips moved in sync, his hands stroked her hair, their eyes closed. Something they wanted to do for a long time. They didn't want to let go. It was like having chocolate for the first time (Well..for Elsa).

It was Magical.

...

Rapunzel was so overwhelmed, she could've fainted.

"Oh...my...gosh!" Rapunzel squealed-whispered. Flynn, Merida and Hiccup rolled their eyes. They didn't exactly want to spy on Jack and Elsa's 'moment'.

You can guess who dragged them there.

"Oooh, Flynn you should bring me to romantic rooftops too!" Rapunzel whispered excitedly.

"I'll make it waay better" Flynn smirked competitively and Rapunzel squealed. They were all hiding behind a couple of boxes behind where Jack and Elsa were.

''What about you, princess?" Hiccup bravely turned to Merida, "You wanna give it a shot with me?"

Merida wanted to say yes. She desperately wanted to say yes. But she had to show Hiccup she was a tough girl who didn't squeak 'yes' easily like Rapunzel.

"I thought you were already taken"  Merida pointed at Toothless who was happily rolling around behind them. She felt so guilty when Hiccups face drooped with disappointment.

"Wait, wait! look!" Rapunzel pointed from the if being spot. Elsa and Jack were kissing passionately now.

Even Merida had to admit, it was sweet.

But the boys didn't think so.

"This is so gro-" Hiccup started to say loudly but Rapunzel slapped her hand over his mouth.

Elsa and Jack broke apart and stood up straight.

"We know your there, guys" Jack was scowling while Elsa was blushing.

They reluctantly stepped out of there hiding spot. Elsa giggled. They looked like Anna when Elsa caught her with the chocolate jar.

"HICCUP YOU RUINED IT!" Rapunzel yelled, shaking her fist in the air.

Hiccup shrugged. "Hey, I didn't exactly want to come h-OW!"

Rapunzel had tackled Hiccup and was trying to strangle him. The others laughed.

Elsa smiled as Jack put his arms around her.

And to think she thought she would be queen and signing contracts all her life,

instead of having a snowball fight with her friends on Santa's rooftop.

Her life couldn't get any better.

...

Pitch chuckled deeply.

Yes, he was still dying. The ice was spreading on his body faster now. But the guardians have forgotten one thing,

I had a little help from 'friends', Pitch had said.

And they were going to avenge him.

But first, a farewell gift.

Pitch used the last remaining power he had and created a deadly creature .

It looked exactly like Jack, except with black eyes, grayer skin and black hair and attire.

"Son," Pitch could feel I the ice spreading, killing him,

"Call my friends. Destroy the guardians. Avenge me by hurting the thing Jack Frost loves most"

Jake smiled.

"Yes, Father"

######################################

Luna herez! *Stops twisting Pink Pony's head*

(SEQUELS OUT!)

DUN! DUN! DUN!

THE END!

SECOND BOOK?

I need to get a few comments first

No, I'm not bribing you (sorta)

COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW!

Thnx,

###GothvampSecrets###

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 4.3K 27
Have you ever thought to yourself that your life was perfect one moment, and then suddenly, it's flipped upside down? That is what happened to young...
235K 11.8K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
38.3K 337 90
BEGINS AFTER FLASHBACK, INCLUDES LEGACY AND UNLOCKED SPOILERS. AND ALSO BEGINS AFTER THE HIVE QUEEN AND INCLUDES THE POISON JUNGLE AND LEGENDS: DRAGO...
27.8K 391 13
Marinette's life in Paris and school is pretty normal and good all the time. However, that changes when Lila creates this lying scheme and manipulate...