My Favorite Accident

By bau_basscannon

Kirstie ran away from both an emotionally and mentally abusive marriage.That both her and her 2 year old daug... More

Chapter One♥️
Chapter Two♥️
Chapter Three♥️
Chapter Four♥️
Chapter Five♥️
Chapter Six♥️
Chapter Seven♥️
Chapter Eight♥️
Chapter Nine♥️
Chapter Ten♥️
Chapter Eleven♥️
Chapter Twelve♥️
Chapter Thirteen♥️
Chapter Fourteen♥️
Chapter Fifteen♥️
Chapter Sixteen♥️
Chapter Seventeen♥️
Chapter Eighteen♥️
Chapter Twenty♥️
Chapter Twenty-One♥️
Chapter Twenty-Two♥️
Chapter Twenty-Three♥️
Chapter Twenty-Four♥️
Author's Note♥️

Chapter Nineteen♥️

537 9 6
By bau_basscannon

{Kirstie}

I helped Avi scoot over and laid in right next to him.My head was on his shoulder and his laid on top of mine.The rest were all out to Waterpark with Avery.I pressed play on the laptop and the theme song began.

Avi: "I'm sorry our first date has to be in the hospital."

Me: "As long as I'm with you."

The third episode ended and I sat up.I yawned and stretched.

Avi: "You okay?"

Me: "Can we talk about..?"

Avi: "There is nothing my parents can do.I have to file the order myself and you are as hell know I won't."

Me: "But they hate me."

Avi: "They're jealous that you were here and they weren't.You are making them look bad."

Me: "Avi!"

Avi: "Never said it was a bad thing."

He shut the laptop and smirked.I furrowed my brows and ran my thumb over his bottom lip.I played along.Pretending not to know what he wanted.

Avi: "Kirstin,you know.There's no one here and my next visit isn't until another couple hours."

Me: "Yeah.."

He chuckled and brushed his lips over mine.I tried my best not to attack him right then and there.We haven't really made out since the fight and I really craved his lips.

Avi: "I'm really hungry."

Me: "You just had breakfast silly."

Avi: "I think I know something that tastes better."

He smiles and finally does it.He places his lips on mine and whimpers.I mumbled against his lips.

Me: "You have no clue how much I missed this."

Avi: "Me too."

Our lips finally connected.

*2 Hours Later*

Avery gripped the railing of Avi's bed.Her braids still kept in tact even though they were soaked.She giggled.

Avery: "Hi Avi."

Avi: "Hi princess.Did you have fun?"

She nodded.

Avery: "Uncle Dar snuck me on the big slide."

Me: "Darien!"

Darien looked at her and playfully glared.

Darien: "What did I tell you?We don't tell mommy."

Avery: "I didn't!I told Avi!Mommy's just being a nosebag."

The whole room erupted in laughter.Even the nurse.She couldn't believe that would come out of a three year old's mouth.

Me: "Avery I'm going to bite your nose."

Avery: "No!"

She squealed and gently jumped onto Avi's bed.She landed on him and hid her little face in his hair.

Avery: "Don't let her get my nose.I still wanna smell you."

Everyone in the hospital agreed.She's the most adorable thing to live.She peeked her head out and I stepped closer.She went back.

Avery: "Stay away."

*Later*

I swear to God.Darien is her most favorite person ever.He was playing some music and she was in his arms.He was spun around slowly and sang along to whatever was playing.She giggled.

Darien: "Video killed the radio star."

Avery: "Again!"

Darien: "Ave,we've had that on repeat."

She gave him a look and he sighed playing it again.

Darien: "I heard you on the wireless back in 52."

Eventually they stopped.He tired her out and she was passed out right next to Avi.

The door opened revealing Dr.Bram.

Dr.Bram: "You guys up for good news?"

He saw Avery and made sure he was quiet.

Esther: "I'm dying for some."

He pulled up a chair and held up an MRI.

Waiting for some reactions.

Darien: "Wh-.."

Me: "I'll be damned."

Esther: "What?"

Me: "His MCL repaired itself."

Avi: "So,what does this mean?"

Dr.Bram: "Avi it means.You only have about a max of a week left in here."

Avi: "And the minimum?"

Dr.Bram: "Tomorrow."

*Next Day*

Avery was running around the room excited.I was watching Tyler fit Avi for knee brace.Avi had me put his hair in a high bun.I finally smoothed out the bumps and grabbed the elastic.

Me: "I hate this.You have better hair than me and I'm a girl."

I did my magic and put his hair in a perfect man bun.No baby hairs or anything.

Avi: "Thanks baby."

He kissed my cheek and I smiled.

Me: "You're welcome."

Avery ran up and sat next to Avi.He tucked some hair behind her ear.

Avery: "What are you doing to Avi's leg Ty?"

Tyler: "I am fitting him for a knee brace."

Avery: "Why?"

Tyler: "It just keeps his knee together.We have to make sure nothing happens.He still needs to recover."

Tyler strapped the brace tight and rose up.He grabbed the crutches and helped Avi up.

Tyler: "There you go Av.Let's see."

Avi walked perfectly with the crutches.

Tyler: "Perfect so.You'll have to use the crutches for at least 6 weeks and yeah."

*Avi and Esther's*

I walked in behind Avi with all the bags.

Avery already walked in with Esther and Darien.

Avi: "I forgot what an actual house looked like."

Darien helped him sit down and he thanked him.Avery let go of Esther's hand and ran to Avi.She cuddled into his side.

Esther: "Okay I'm going to start dinner.

Avi since you've consumed hospital food for 2 months.You get to pick."

Avi: "I don't know.Aves,what should we have for dinner?"

Avery: "Candy!"

Avi: "I like the sound of that."

Esther: "No regular food you two."

Avi: "Come on Aunt Essy."

Avery giggled loudly.

Me: "I'm not dealing with a child and a man child saying their teeth hurt."

Avi looked down at the little blonde and blew hair.She giggled again.

Avi: "Don't you think mommy's being a buzzkill?"

Avery: "Yeah."

She pouted over my way.Last year on Halloween.For breakfast I made the stupid decision to let her eat sixteen pieces of candy.She complained about a toothache for a week and the little turd didn't have a cavity.

Avi: "Babe I have you everyday and you are sweeter than any other candy."

Smooth babe.

Esther: "Avriel,what do you want?"

Avi: "Fine tacos."

Esther: "Really?First day back home and tacos?"

He shrugged and opened up his phone.

Avi: "You better get going or I'll have me and Avery's pet dragons after you."

I just had to laugh.Avi and Avery really have bonded.They bonded even more when they found out each other were obsessed with dragons.They have 3 dragons.Two girls and a boy.Ian is blue.

Alyvia is silver and a really pretty purple.

Emma is rose gold.

I walked in the kitchen with Esther and Darien.We sat down while she started cooking.I looked back.There was an arch way between the kitchen and living room.

You could easily see through it.Avery was now on Avi's lap and he was reading her a story on his phone.

Esther: "She loves him a lot."

I turned my head and smiled.

Me: "That she does.She's a little shit though."

Darien laughed at remember what happened a few days ago.I rolled my eyes and looked at Esther who was waiting for an explanation.

Me: "She was looking at flower girl dresses."

I sighed as I watched the couple laugh.

Me: "Y'all have her sucked into this Kavi thing.She was legit talking about the wedding.She's like the colors need to be this and I have to walk by myself.I'll only be a little less prettier than you."

I felt arms around me and the familiar scent hit my nose.He kissed my cheek.

Josh: "How's my favorite sister in law doing?"

I elbowed him and he backed up laughing.

Also I saw Zoe in here,but no baby.

Me: "Where's my niece?"

Josh: "Out there with her uncle and cousin."

I got up and went out.Avery was now playing on Avi's phone.Eliana was giggling with the raspberries blowing on her cheek.

I sneakily sat on Avi's lap.He put her on my lap and started tickling her tiny tummy.

Avi: "You ticklish like Aunt Kirst huh?"

His fingers tapped my side and I started laughing.

Me: "I hate you."

He stopped and kissed my lips.

Avi: "I love you."

Avery: "Hey!"

Avi: "I love you too."

Me: "I love you both so much."

Avery squeezed on Avi's lap and tucked her head under his chin.

My little family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 885 23
Very Explicit. Kirstie, Avi. Two opposites. The bearded , douche, and the hard rock tiny. One heartless, another broken.
14K 490 10
A sudden upheaval in Kirstie's life leaves her and Avi questioning the newly budding feelings between themselves. (Heavy focus on Kavi, with a more m...
23.3K 980 20
it's been three years since pentatonix broke up and kirstin left los angeles. three years since she left everyone she loves behind so she could start...
6.7K 473 25
Raising four kids isn't easy, especially when three of them aren't even one yet. And then it only gets harder when Kirstie and Avi's oldest daughter...