What Happened?

By Kuwonu_Jackson

Three best friends since kindergarten were literally inseparable. Everything changes when Zion gets discovere... More

Main Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
LMFAO
😍😍😍
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Sequel Is Up!

Chapter 7

4.2K 103 77
By Kuwonu_Jackson

Zion

"Ok so how do I look?"

I looked up as Edwin walked in the living room with his third outfit choice.

"Bro the others were fine. But i do like this one more," Nick replied.

"That outfit is the best one. She likes yellow and black," I replied looking down turning my attention back to my phone. 

"Ah thanks bro. I'm dead ass nervous," Edwin laughed.

"Edwin nervous? Now that's different," Austin laughed. I looked back at him and he did look nervous. Too bad.

"Yea man. She's gorgeous. She's a real person unlike all these girls that try and kick it to me. She's genuine and she's just different I can tell," he replied jumping in place.

"Yea she is. Don't hurt her and if you do, have your casket ready. No pressure," I said scrolling through Twitter.

"Dude you ain't gotta worry about me. I'll treat her right," Edwin replied and looked at his watch. "Time to go. Wish me luck!"

I looked at Brandon and he was already looking at me. I nodded signaling I was ok and he smiled lightly.

I'm not ok.

Jewel

The doorbell rang and I instantly started freaking out. A date with Edwin fucking Honoret. I can't do this.

"He's here bitch apply the lipstick and you're done!" Rose smiled. I applied the lipstick and popped in a gum. I did one more twirl and admired myself.

"You look sexy and speaking of sexy your short papichulo is downstairs waiting for you so get it going," Rose pushed grabbing my arm. I grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs.

I approached the door and took a deep breath in. I opened the door and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Yellow and black too?" I laughed admiring his outfit.

"Yea but damn. You look perfect. Here," Edwin smiled handing me a rose. I smiled taking it and made room for him to enter.

"Thank you. You look great," I complimented. I'm seriously in love with that jacket.

"Thanks Beautiful," he smiled as Rose entered the living room.

"Did you guys plan this?" She laughed hugging Edwin.

"We actually didn't," he laughed. I put the rose in my vase of flowers I already had and grabbed my purse. "Ready?"

"Yes let's go," I smiled as he opened the door for me. "Where we going?"

"You'll see love."

Later

We arrived at a pier bank and I widened my eyes. "Why are we at a pier?"

"Love you ask so many questions," he laughed getting out the car. I got out the car and closed it behind me. "Come on."

I followed him to the building and we walked inside. We went to the receptionist as he exchanged a few words. He was handed a key and a guy in a suit came out from a back door.

"Mr. Honoret?" He asked politely.

"Yes. That is I. Let's go baby," Edwin smiled as we followed the man.

"What is going on?" I asked impatiently as we walked down the pier.

"You're so impatient," he giggled looking at me.

"I don't do surprises," I smirked rolling my eyes.

"This one will be worth it. I hope," he replied biting his lip. He needs to stop doing that. We arrived at a huge boat with lights around it and the man climbed in. Edwin faced me offering his hand to go aboard.

"We're going on a boat?" I gasped excitedly. Wait I'm scared of drowning.

I grabbed his hand and he helped me climb in. He came in behind me and I looked around at the clean wooden decor. There was a balcony in the front and I walked towards it. I took in the ocean view and smiled.

"Hungry?" Edwin asked. I turned around and noticed a candlelit dinner awaiting us. My mouth flew open and I was way too blown away.

"Very," I laughed as I took my seat. There was rice, beans, pasta, salad, chicken and garlic bread. I was honestly in heaven. "This looks amazing."

"Is this too much?" Edwin asked softening his face. I decided to be bold and reach out for his hand, intertwining our fingers.

"It's absolutely amazing," I smiled as he squeezed my hand and rubbed his thumb across my skin.

We began eating and we spoke. The whole night. And not even flirtatiously, it was the most amazing conversation I've ever had. We spoke about our families. Our friends. Our exes. Our dreams. Our fears. I never felt this connected to someone. At least in a very long time.

Suddenly 7pm turned into 10:30pm real quick. I looked at Edwin and sighed.

"We should get going?" Edwin asked upset.

"Yes it is getting late and you sir have practice in the morning," I laughed getting to my feet.

"Before we go," he replied grabbing my arm. "Dance with me."

He got up to my level and gripped my waist. "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran started playing in the background and I blushed. I placed my hands on his shoulders and moved at his lead.

"So Curly. Did you enjoy yourself tonight?" He asked looking down on me.

"Yes I really did," I smiled shyly.

He twirled me around and brushed my hair out of my face. The song came to an end and he stared at me seriously. I knew exactly what was going through his mind and my stomach was doing cartwheels. He cupped my face with one hand and pulled me closer to him with the other. He pressed his forehead against mine and my breathing fastened. He licked his lips and his cool minty breath hit my face. I closed my eyes and went for it. I pressed my lips on his and he immediately kissed me back. It was settle though. Very innocent and sweet.

Later

We pulled up to my house and I saw my light on. I raised an eyebrow and took out my phone.

Me: which one of you bastards are in my house

Zion🌟: we

Rose🌹: both

Zion🌟: are

Rose🌹: 😘

I laughed to myself and shook my head.

"Who's there?" Edwin asked putting the car in park.

"Zion and Rose," I replied still laughing.

"That's cute. Thank you for tonight," he smirked grabbing my hand.

"No thank you for the best night of my life. It was amazing Edwin," I smiled.

"So... is a second date looking like a go?" He laughed.

"I don't know I guess we'll have to find out," I winked and he turned off the car.

He climbed out the car and opened my door. He helped me out and I closed it behind me. I began walking to my house but I was pulled back hard and slammed against the car. Edwin gripped my head hard bringing it to him. He slammed his lips on mine as my hands gripped his shirt, pulling him closer to me. His body pressed on mine as his hands lowered to my waist. My hands went up his chest and tangled in his hair causing a slight hum from his throat to rise. His tongue slipped in my mouth and mines collided with his. He sucked on my bottom lip and released it parting from me.

"Good night beautiful," he winked and walked back to his side of the car.

"Goodnight."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110 2 10
edwin has a past that he thought he left behind, but what happens when nicole transfers schools and finds out the truth?
78.9K 2.4K 22
𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵. 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘹 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘭𝘺𝘴𝘩𝘹𝘵 19"
3K 104 14
𝑩𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒏 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥�...
27.8K 602 51
𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯-𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺𝘮𝘶𝘤...