♥Camping Trip Gone Wrong(Nalu...

By RoseBonneyBelle

Going camping somewhere nice and peacful? Not with Team Natsu and the rest of the Fairy tail gang you're not... More

♥Camping Trip Gone Wrong(Nalu,Jerza,Gruvia,Gale)♥
♥CTGW CHAPTER 2:STUCK WITH THEM?!♥
♥CTGW CHAPTER 3:It's Just A House Right?!♥
♥CTGW CHAPTER 4:Oh,it's just Erza♥
♥CTGW CHAPTER 5:Campfire♥
♥CTGW CHAPTER 6:RANDOMNESS!♥
♥CTGW CHAPTER 7:Feels like we're in the game of slenderman♥
♥CTGW CHAPTER 9:We're almost there!♥
♥CTGW Chapter 10:Freedom♥
♥CTGW CHAPTER 11:Who needs a cake when I've got you♥
♥CTGW Chapter 12:This is our story♥
♥CTGW CHAPTER 13:NO STORY NAME -____-♥
♥Christmas Special♥
AUTHOR'S NOTE

♥CTGW CHAPTER 8:Finding our way back♥

3K 77 44
By RoseBonneyBelle

♥CTGW CHAPTER 8:Finding our way back♥

☆Sting's P.O.V☆

Five hours of continues running.Where the hell is Blondie and Natsu-san?!I really need to find them.They're so gonna pay for leaving me with Captain Looney.

"Blondie!"I yelled trying to find the Blonde Celestial mage.Where could they be?They couldn't have gone that far right.

"Sting,Is that you?"A voice said,It sounded like Rufus."Rufus,Is that you?"I called out.

"Sting,Thank goodness.I finally have found."He said as he got out from his hiding place wearing a dress.Ok,what the heck is going on,More importantly what's up with dress?

"Wait,you said you were looking for me?"I asked as he nodded and I gave him a questioning look.Before I could say anything,He smacked me on the head.

"That's for being a better 'pretend girl' than me."He said and I just gave him a questioning look.

"Anyway,why are you here?"I asked as he started to dust his dress,making sure there were no dirt on his gown or dress or whatever.WTF?!When did men become so,I don't know.Become so Gay!

"So,Let's go find Blondie and Natsu-san."I said as started to walk away and Rufus followed me.Let's just hope he dosen't show up again.

☆Lisanna's P.O.V☆

"Ok,so to find where's North,I gotta look at A star,right?"I asked myself."But there's no Sta-Oh wait,Now I remember.The sun is the star!"I said snapping my fingers.

☆Five Minutes later☆

"My eyes!"I yelled as I started running random places."Oh gosh,they burn!"I continued,until I bumped into something."Erza,Oh thank goodness,I found you."I said,thanking that I found her.

"Hi Lisanna.It's really good to finally see you."She replied with her usual genuine smile and-wait,who's the guy behind her?Wait,is that even a guy?

"This is Jellal,I'm sure you already know him."She said as she grabbed the man by the shirt and showed him to me.He just gave me a small wave and I did the same thing to him.

"So,did you find the exit or something?"I asked and she just shook her head.This forest feels like a maze!We're never gonna getr outta here! >____________<

"How about you?"She asked and I just shook my head."Wait,you're with Levy right?"She asked and I just-Oh crap!I forgot I left her!

"Uh,sorry gotta go!"I yelled running away.,Let's just hope that Levy's still alive,But more importantly lwet's just hope she won't kill me for leaving her behind >___________<

★Lucy and Natsu∴

∴Natsu's P.O.V∴

"Luc-"But before I could continue.I and Lucy fell down a hole,a deep,dark depressing hole."Kyaaa,Don't touch me there!"Lucy yelled.

★Lucy's P.O.V★

"Ok,so we're stuck.'Natsu started."So,Lucy, start digging."He said and my face was like-------->0_____e how the heck am I supposed to dig my out of here when this hole is freaking small?!

"Why?"

"I don't know,just wanted to dig a hole.Digging holes are fun."Was all he said,I can't believe it.This guy is stupider than I thought.-_____- We're so doomed!

 "Natsu,put me on your shoulders."I commanded and he gave me a questioning look."Just put me on your shoulders."I said as I rolled my eyes,as for Natsu he just shrugged and carried me on his shoulders.

"Ok,so I'll try to jump out."I said,as I stood on Natsu's shoulders.At first I was still trying to maintain my balance.A little while later,I got a hang of it.Come on Lucy you can do this! I just need to jump so I can get outta this damn hole.

"Ju-Kyaaa!"I yellled as I fell on top of  Natsu.This day can't get any worse! My face was red as Erza's hair;Natsu's face was also red as Erza's hair.He looked really adorable when he-Wait! >___< Bad Lucy,I can't think of him that way!He's just my teammate and most of all he's my partner!

"Oi,Luce stop acting like that.You aren't pretty if you do that."Natsu said standing up.Wait-Did he just say I look pretty >///////////////<?!

"Did you say,I look pretty?"I asked,my face red as a tomato.Natsu's eyes widen and just looked away."No I didn't maybe you're just imagining things."He replied,slightly stuttering.

☆With Lisanna☆

☆Nobody's P.O.V☆

"My NALU senses are tingling."Lisanna said as she stopped in the middle of her tracks."A NALU moment must be happening,I must go there at on-"But before the white-haired girl could continue,she bumped into a tree.-_________-

★Lucy and Natsu∴

∴Natsu's P.O.V∴

Jeez,this girl dosen't know how much she makes my heart beat.>//////////////////<.Damn it! By now,I'm probably red as a tomato!

"Um,Natsu.Are you ok?"Lucy called out.I turned around to face her still on the ground,giving me a weird look as if I was a lunatic."Natsu,stop looking at me dirty,you look like a prev if you do that!"Lucy yelled as she slapped me,which brought me back to my senses.

"Oi,what the heck was that for woman?!"I yelled,as I rubbed my left cheek-the one she slapped-Damn this woman can slap! Maybe she's Erza's half-sister or something.

"You we're-"But before Lucy could continue,she suddenly fell down on the ground,groaning in pain."Oi,Luce you ok?"I said as I leveled myself down to her."Lucy answer me,you're freaking me out right now."I said,as worry filled my voice.

"I'm fine-Ah!"Lucy exclaimed,as she clutched her left foot."I think I got an ankle sprain ."Lucy mumbled;Thank goodness I'm a dragon slayer.

"Here,I'll carry you."I said and all of a sudden she blushed.She really looked adorable whenever she blushes."But,Natsu-"I cut off her off by sighing."Look you're injured and I can't just leave you like that,so hop on."I said as I lowered myself so Lucy would have easier time in hoping on my back.

"Thanks,Natsu."She said,as a small smile appeared on my face.

※Gray's P.O.V※

"Juvia,you sure this is the right way?"I asked as I eyed Juvia,who was leading us to random ways."Yes,Juvia is a hundred percent sure about this!Juvia,never fails."Juvia declared.I just sweat dropped at this.Juvia normally would get lost,but she sometimes finds a way back.

"If Juvia is right-Oh no the map!"Juvia yelled as the map  flew away,due to the wind.Oh crap,now what?

☆With Sting and Rufus☆

☆Sting's P.O.V☆

"My face! Rufus where are you?! I think I'm blind!"I yelled as I ran randomly.Wanna know why? There's something blocking my sight!

"Ehem!"Rufus said as he took the object of my face.It was just a piece of paper."What is it Rufus?"I asked as he examined the piece of paper."It seems to be a map that may lead us out of the forest."He replied,showing it to me.

"Great then we can-"But before I could continue the paper flew out of my hands and landed on a tall tree-______-."Um,I'm not getting that."Rufus said as he took one step back.What the-Rufus you traitor!

"Whatever."I said as I started to climb up the tree.I was almost there,just need to grab-

CRASH!

"Well done Sting."Rufus congratulated,as he took the piece of paper and started to walk away.Wow,he's such a great friend-______-

"Sting?"A voice said.I turned around to see Natsu-san and Blondie."What's wrong with Blondie did she hurt herself or something?"I questioned.What? I'm worried about her too~

"She just sprained her ankle,but she'll be fine."Natsu-san said.Phew,thank goodness,I was really getting worried there.

"Get the hell away from me!"A voice yelled from behind.As I and Natsu-san were preparing to aim at whatever was gonna come out of the bushes."Gajeel-san?"I said,as I saw him coming out of the bushes with a dress? Geez,there's really something wrong with men these days!

"Thanks goodness I found you! You don't know how long it took me to kill those damn wolves!"

"Gajeel,Natsu,Lucy,guy with the lighter blonde hair and guy with the other blonde hair.I finally found you guys!"A white-haired yelled,I think this is Lisanna,if I'm right."Gosh,you don't know how long it took me to find you guys,but I'm glad Levy's not here."She said with a relived sigh.

"Why?"We all asked and gave her a confused look.

"Huh,Oh,I 'accidentally ditched her by accident."Lisanna said said,as she emphasized the word 'accident'.

"We found a map,I believe this might lead us out of this forest."Rufus said,showing Lisanna the map."Um,excuse,but I believe that would be our map."A voice said,it sounded like Gray-san.Behind him was Juvia-san.

"Ha,don't make me laugh.You're just gonna get us lost with your silly directions."A voice said.It's Erza-san and some blue-haired guy.

"Now,give me that.I'm better at doing this job than anybody of you,now let's get of this forest!"Erza-san exclaimed as she started reading the map and started leading us to different pathways.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Rose:I'm so sorry for making you guys wait that long.But,my school's about to start and well I'm gonna be busy once again with my studies and stuff.Fea,Amber and Kathy have the same excuse.

Fea:Sorry minna-san,but look on the bright side,Rose is gonna update during weekends.

Amber:But before we go out,I,Rose and Fea would like to say Happy Birthday Katherine!

Rose:Happy Birthday!

Katherine:Gosh,thanks you guys!

Fea:We even bought you a cake,it's Choco-Orange.

Katherine:Thanks Amber,Fea and Rose.This is truly the best birthday present ever!

Lucy:Happy Birthday Katherine!

The rest of the guild members:Happy Birtyhday Katherine!

Sting:Happy-*Accidentally throws the cake he was carrying to Kathy-______-*

Katherine:You're so dead Eucliffe!*Starts to chase Sting and whacks him with a broom at the same time*

Rogue:I bet 100,000 jewels that Katherine's gonna win!

Sting:Rogue you traitor!

Happy:Fairy Tail isn't owned by Rogue or her friends!Happy Bday Katherine!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 1.8K 34
The FairyTail guild is very excited to see Lucy, Levy, Juvia, and Erza back after a month-long quest they went on, only for them. However, the guild...
40.8K 1.8K 33
Lucy, Natsu, Happy, Gray, and Erza all go on a mission together. But when they get there, the plan they had gets completely turned upside down when o...
4.7K 130 14
After Natsu breaks a potion bottle it creates clones of some of the Fairy Tail members. the only way to get rid of them is unknown and if they find o...
3.5K 162 17
Thinking that she is not good enough to be in Fairy Tail Lucy plans on leaving, but after a terrifying accident on a mission that sends her into a wo...