My Little Flower 🌺

By elizebeth28

Rosemary is a little and her life turns into drama when drake a gang leader takes her from her family could t... More

💙Chapter One💙
💙Chapter Two💙
💙Chapter Three💙
💙Chapter Four💙
💙The Cast💙
💙Chapter Five💙
💙Chapter Six💙
💙Chapter Eight💙
💙Chapter Nine💙
💙Chapter Ten💙
💙Chapter Eleven💙
💙Chapter Twelve💙
💙Chapter Thirteen💙
💙Chapter Fourteen💙
💙Chapter Fifteen💙
💙Chapter Sixteen💙
💙Chapter Seventeen💙
💙Chapter Eighteen💙
💙Chapter Nineteen💙
💙Chapter Twenty💙
💙Chapter Twenty One💙
💙Chapter Twenty-Two
💙Chapter Twenty-Three💙
💙Chapter TwentyFour💙
💙Chapter TwentyFive💙
💙Chapter TwentySix💙
💙Chapter TwentySeven💙
💙Chapter TwentyEight💙
💙Chapter TwentyNine💙
💙Chapter Thirty💙
UPDATE

💙Chapter Seven💙

3.2K 95 2
By elizebeth28

Rose's pov 

Drake got his gun out I'm so scared what if daddy gets hurt  or even worse." Flower it'll be alright , go hide in the closet" I start to cry.

He kisses my forehead ." Don't go, daddy, "

" I'll be fine princess I promise" I go in the closet and try to be quiet I close my eyes when I hear the gunshots god I hope everyone is ok especially Drake.

I heard footsteps coming in the room I thought it was maybe daddy I was about to open the closet door when  I heard an angry voice." Find the girl she must be close" I lock the closest door.

I don't hear anything anymore maybe he left, he bangs on the door and I get more scared he shoots his gun on the lock so it breaks.

He smirks at me when he sees me." Now look what I found here" he forcefully grabs me and brings me to another room.

" Daddy help" ! I scream out the man slaps me and I see Daddy and his gang come up.

" Let her go"! Daddy growls pointing the gun at him, the man pulls out a sharp knife and traces it around my neck.

" Tell then to put there weapons down or I'll slit her throat" Daddys face  went pale and gave the gang the signal to put there weapons away.

" Daddy," I said with tears coming down.

" It'll be ok princess, now what do you want with her"?

" Our boss wants the girl and he's gonna get her dead or alive it's your choice  Drake"

" Your making a big mistake" ! Daddy said, I then thought of something hope it doesn't backfire I stomp on his foot and he screams a bit in pain.

" Princess get down and close your eyes" I did what he said and he shot  the man , I was then taken out the room and picked up by daddy.

" Your safe flower" I was so scared that I feel tears on my face still he wiped them away and hugged me tight.

" Baby it's ok, I'm here" even though I was scared daddy looked shaken up.

" God Rosemary you scared me, he could have hurt you or even killed you" he just hugs me tight and kisses my forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 314 30
Rosemary and Brian both came from dysfunctional families. Rosemary's father is a drunkard and beats her and his wife, and Brian's dad is a narcissist...
26.1K 863 21
~Sequel to Gang leader Vs. Gang leader~ (Honestly you can read it in any order you want it's your life, and it's not that hard to put the pieces toge...
4.5M 202K 78
"You told them you love me ,huh?" He asks with a raised eyebrows, jaw hardened and eyes narrowed at the shy girl he has hated all his life. She was a...
604K 3.5K 32
Spencer King vows his life to Chicago's Southside gang with hopes of escaping a shattered life, but when he meets Adrienne Jackson, a girl new to the...