Immortal (boy x boy)

Galing kay Love2LoveYaoi

My life has always been terrible. I was always bullied at school. I don't know why, it just seemed that peopl... Higit pa

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Book 2

Part 5

574 20 4
Galing kay Love2LoveYaoi

I woke up alone for once. I nearly screamed in frustration. I was still alive. I felt myself die this time and yet here I am. Heart still beating, lungs still breathing, brain still functioning. I glanced down at my soiled shirt. I really needed a shower now. I turned my gaze to the sky. I'd say I haven't been passed out long. The moon had just started to rise. I can't judge just how long I was out, considering my watch broke the last time I 'died'. However, I remembered my phone.

I'd left it in my backpack when I went to the river. The staff at the hospital had returned my stuff to me when I was admitted. I patted my pockets, finding my phone in the right front pocket. I pulled it out and hit the lock button. It was just my luck that it had died. After all, I didn't have a charger with me and the hospital couldn't supply me with one. I sighed and shook my head. I really have the worst luck, don't I? I stood up, giving the pool of blood under me a frown. How can one person lose so much blood and still live?

Quickly, I peeled my shirt up. However, although there was a lot of blood, there wasn't a scratch on me. How could this be possible? I was shot and my head was bashed on a rock. Yet, not even one scar was left to show that those things happened. There was blood, of course, but nothing else. There wasn't even pain when I woke up afterwards. I didn't understand this and apparently neither did anyone else. But I didn't really care to know. After all, the whole point was that I wanted to die. Why couldn't the world just let me? Why did it insist on keeping me alive? So that I could suffer even more? 

I groaned before leaving the alley. I didn't really want to go home, but I had nowhere else to go. Besides, I needed a shower. Maybe if I was careful, I'd be able to sneak in without them knowing. Hopefully, they'd both be asleep at this time. I was glad that the streets were virtually empty. I'd be really noticeable, walking around with a torn and bloody shirt. I was still careful, though. I did not want to get caught like this. The explaining I'd have to do. And even I didn't have a clue what was happening. Obviously, I couldn't die. But I had no idea if that was true. Maybe I could only die by one certain way? No matter what the answer was, I wasn't normal. Normal people died the first time. Then again, I'd never really been normal.

I finally made it back to my house. I slipped inside, being as quiet as possible. The house was silent and I hoped that was a good sign. I quickly hopped in the shower. The warm water cascading down my body relaxed my tensed muscles. I watched the red water run down the drain. I wondered where Haruki went to. He wasn't there when I woke up. Maybe I'd just imagined him. Considering I was dying at the time, it was probable. I scrubbed my body vigorously, making sure I washed away all the dried blood.

Dying really was a messy business. Then again, I guess it shouldn't be pretty. I was still determined to kill myself, but it would probably be hard. I would succeed, because I wouldn't give up until I did. Why did my life have to suck so bad? Did I piss off some god in another life or something? What did I do to deserve this? Then again, I was always a complete failure. And no one hesitated to point that out. School would start tomorrow. I wasn't looking forward to that, that was for sure. But, I couldn't avoid it forever. Otherwise, that nosy police officer would chase me down. I had to act normal for now. I snorted to myself. As if I even knew what that word meant. 

I stepped from the shower. I risked a glance in the mirror. It was fogged up slightly, but not too bad. I didn't look any different. I wasn't pale or unusually skinny. I didn't look like I'd died twice in the past week. I looked just like I usually did. Well, at least the other kids couldn't make fun of me for that, too. I had enough problems. I stared at my reflection, wishing it to give me the answers I needed. I willed it to kill me and let me die for good. Of course, it did no such thing. I turned away, not being able to bear staring at my useless self any longer. 

I threw on clean clothes and hung my towel around my neck. I exited the bathroom and snuck into my bedroom. It'd been a while since I'd slept in here. I plugged my phone in, frowning lightly at the blank screen. I carelessly rubbed the towel through my hair before tossing it to the floor and flopping on my bed. At first, I just lay face down, trying not to think. Naturally, that didn't work. I shifted my head to the side so I could breathe. My eyes were fixed blankly on the cream colored wall. I didn't have any posters or pictures in my room. At least, none that could be seen. Otherwise, mom would tear them down and burn them in front of me.

I punched my pillow, believing that it wasn't fluffy enough and that was why I couldn't sleep. Truthfully, I just had too much on my mind. I was never a good sleeper, considering my circumstances, but it was always worse when I had a lot to think about. I thought about everything that had happened this past week. It gave me a headache. I rubbed my neck a little bit before rolling onto my side. I thought about Haruki, how kind he was. I remembered his worried expression when I jumped off the bridge and when that thug shot me. I wondered why he cared one last time before I passed out.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.2K 151 25
*(COMPLETED) "The worst thing about being lied to is knowing you weren't worth the truth." He bit his lip. "I wanted to te-" His eyes began to water...
4.5K 133 26
"𝐼𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙 𝑜𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑜𝑛, 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑒." 𝑀𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡. 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏...
77.6K 2.8K 31
He betrayed and faked to be fully gay to possibly get in my pants. She left me for a girl she met on a trip. And to think my life was actually GOOD...
615K 21.6K 30
"Wait, you're gay?" I asked in confusion, scratching the back of my head. "Well duh. How oblivious are you?" "Well, I guess I'm pretty dumb, but my...