LITTLE ROSE ➢ K. MIKAELSON...

By FrancisLooney

LITTLE ROSE | ❞ Aurora? No, she isn't exactly human. ❞ ( KLAUS MIKAELSON // THE ORIGINALS ) ( Season 1 - s... More

C A S T
P L A Y L I S T
P R E L O G U E
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY • ONE
TWENTY • TWO
TWENTY • THREE
TWENTY • FIVE
TWENTY • SIX
TWENTY • SEVEN
TWENTY • EIGHT
TWENTY • NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY • ONE
THIRTY • TWO
THIRTY • THREE
THIRTY • FOUR
THIRTY • FIVE
THIRTY • SIX
❤️
:)

TWENTY • FOUR

8.1K 242 32
By FrancisLooney

Chapter twenty • four!

Run a hand through your hair, like the white boys do.

AN ANGRY KLAUS CAME STORMING IN RORY'S ROOM WHEN she was brushing her silky long hair.

"What's wrong?" Rory questioned, putting her brush down.

"I can't find Davina, I think she took of!" Klaus explained.

"Okay, first, calm the hell down."

Aurora gently rubbed his arms up and down.

This action helped him to calm down.

He gnawed at his teeth. "You still have a knot in your hair."

She made an o shape with her mouth and put a hand through her hair where she thought the knot was.

the original shook his head. He picked up the brush from her bed and carefully brushed the knot out of her hair.

He nodded and sat on her desk.

She made a beep sound and coughed, loudly. Covering it up.

"Thanks... Have you called Marcel? Maybe he took her to the festival, since it's the basket girls day." She suggested.

Reality hit him in his face. "No..." He trailed of. Throwing the object on the ground.

Even though he could easily put it on the desk.

Klaus turned around and began to walk to the stairs. "Are you coming or not?" He screamed playfully.

"Not that I have a choice or something!"

Aurora hopped after him and went down the stairs.

The half-werewolf, half-vampire took his phone out of his pocket and called Marcel. Looking out of the mirror.

What's the problem?

"Bit of an issue. Seems our little bird has flown the coop."

"You don't have to be sherlock Holmes to know the obvious." Aurora rolled her eyes.

Rory was pissed, she thought that she was going to have a lazy day.

At first she thought that Marcel really knew where the young witch was. Right after that he said he didn't know.

Her good mood went from seventy-five percent to forty percent in less than ten seconds.

Her arms were crossed, leaning on the angered man.

"Our secret weapon has escaped." The hybrid ended.

"She wouldn't just leave. She knows the witches want her back." Marcel disagreed.

"Well, why wouldn't she? The last elder is dead." She made a point.

Elijah came in. "Her violin is missing. She may have left on her own volition."

The tinted man pointed at the original. "What did you say to her in the attic? She lied to my face so she could stay up there thinking that you'd help her control her magic. How do we know that you didn't take her?"

He pushed his chest against Elijah.

"I have no idea where Davina is or why she ran away." He paused.
"Can I suggest you take a step back." The oldest original glared, lightly.
"I can assure you, I have no absolutely no desire to see that child come into harm's way. She's suffered enough with this Harvest Ritual nonsense." He crossed his arms.

Klaus spoke up. "That child to whom you refer so affectionately is the most powerful witch in New Orleans. If she's fled, what's to stopping her from destroying us, in fact destroying all we've worked for?"

He chuckled, darkly. "No. If she's not a friend to this family, then she is our enemy."

"You guys forget that she's a teenager, so maybe she just feels betrayed and is seeking revenge, even if it is a bit." She stared off in space.

Marcel naworred his eyes. "She is our friend, klaus."

"Well, let's hope so. Lucky for you, I know how to get her back."
Klaus directed to Marcel.

" Follow my lead."

The four were split in the festival.

A woman who had painted her lips a bright red color always pushed her away when she wanted to pass.

"Madam, I will soon see as red as your lipstick if you keep pushing me!"

The woman pushed her again with a smug look.

"Push me again if you dare and I'll shove that red lipstick up your ass!" She shouted.

The woman stomped on the ground and hit her in the face.

Aurora holded her cheek in her hand. "Oh, I'll finish you off!"

Aurora pulled her ugly feather hat off  her head that Elijah made her wear and pushed the agressive female against a store's window.

The strawberry blonde twisted her arm, hearing a crack — smiling when she heard the sound.

Rory was suddenly pulled back and held back.
"Hey let me go!"

Elijah helped the woman to a stranger and compelled them to take care of her.

Klaus released her and turned her around, asking. "Who started the fight?"

"That brat did." She pointed a the beaten up woman.

Klaus licked his lips quickly and tried to walk away, but as he did, Rory stopped him.

"She's not worth it. Don't kill her just, let her be." Rory stared up to him. "Thanks for stopping me."

He put his thumb on her red cheek and nodded.

Elijah had a shocked face and a proud glient in his eyes.

His brother, Klaus Mikaelson listened and didn't kill, when somebody hurt someone he cared about.

The strawberry blonde squeezed her eyes shut and pinched Marcel's arm since he was the closest.

"What's wrong?"

"I have to scream." She announced in a rush.

"Guys!"

A look was enough for the blonde man to know what was going on.

He grabbed her to a closed store and forced the door open.

She grabbed on the counter breathing uneven.

Rory gave a shout that made the three vampires ears bleed.

Elijah coughed blood up.
"We must make time to control your powers and how you can use it to protect yourself."

"Sorry. A pair of witches just died."

She felt ashamed. "I'm gonna look for Rebekah, I'll see you guys later."

Rory walked away with her head down — playing with her hair.

"Come on, darling. We've got to be on time."

The duo were on their way to the compound where apparently Klaus, marcel, Elijah, Timothy and Davina were.

They just came in when Rebekah used her super-natural speed to stab a stick of wood into her ex's chest.

Rory looked at the ground where all the men were 'dead' and Davina was the only one still standing. She looked sad. Aurora looked up and saw timothy.

Aurora raced to Klaus and knelt down — touching his face. took a tuft of hair away from his face. And wiped away a little blood on his chin with her sleeve.

It was the first time she saw his hybrid face and didn't feel scared at all.

The man was genuinely handsome.

Aurora twirled her fingers in his curls as she thought about how she would ask what exactly happened.

She sighed.

"Davina, what the fuck happened here?"

__________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 15.9K 79
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
910K 38.5K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
228K 5.5K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
960K 31.9K 59
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...