Unwanted (AMBW love interest...

By tyaira16

All Ty ever wanted was to make it in life while having a strong, Black educated man beside her to support her... More

Characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Sequel
To Be Wanted!

Chapter 1

15K 429 75
By tyaira16

"FUCK," I screamed as I accidentally rolled out of the bed and fell hard onto the floor. "Ty, what the hell have I told you about cussing in my damn house!" my mother hollered from her bedroom. "Sorry ma..." I replied back and then mumbled "It's not like I'm 24 years old and help pay bills in this house." Yes, that's the sad ass truth, I am 24 years old and still living at home with my mother. In my defense, I decided it was best for me to stay home and help pay bills while I was in grad school. Why you ask? Simple, everything was so damn expensive. After I get up off the floor, I go into the bathroom to take a quick shower and brush my teeth. The bathroom was nothing special at all and it was small, but on the bright side at least the hot water was working and I had a place where I could shower. After brushing my teeth I decided to stare at myself in the mirror. I did this every morning hoping that something about my appearance would have miraculously changed overnight. Yet again, I was disappointed. I still was the same pale ass girl with dark circles under her eyes. I wasn't horrible looking, I just wished I looked more like those Instagram models...ya know, PERFECT AF. I didn't possess that natural glow that they had. I decided to do a routine check over the rest of my body. I had hazel eyes, with shoulder length kinky medium/sandy brown hair. I was what people would consider "thick" or "curvy". I guess it depends on the person. I had large breasts, wide hips, thick thighs, and a little booty. Yup, little booties matter too, in case you needed to know.

  "Ty, I need you to go to the corner store to grab some milk and eggs!" my mother hollered interrupting my train of thought. I hurried up, slid on some jean shorts, a thin hoodie, and put on a pair of maroon Jordans. I know what you're thinking, "If you're poor, why you wearing some Jordans?" and the answer to your question is simple, these shoes were on sale for $55. Ty ain't no fool. As I walked out of the house I embraced the warm July air. And before you ask, I decided to wear a hoodie so it would deflect any unwanted male attention from me. I started walking up the street extremely fast, ya know, like a crackhead. The faster I walk, the sooner I will be back into the safety of my house. However, my fast walking, nor hoodie, stopped a guy in a Lexus with tinted windows from pulling up next to me. "Hey sweetheart, you need a ride?" said an older man from inside the car. "No thank you. But thanks for offering." I replied. "You too fine to be out here walking. How about you take my phone number down so next time I can give you a ride?" he replied. "Sure." I huffed. I hurriedly saved his number in my phone and continued walking to the store. After coming out the store, I ran all the way home. YUP, I ran and I was out of breath. Listen, you don't make it to see 24 years old in Baltimore without being quick on your feet and street smart. As I get home, I go straight to my room and climb into my bed. Then I hear my phone ping notifying me that I have a text message. It was from Nini and it said "YOU READY?!" I checked the date on my phone and realized it was July 7th, which means there were only two more days until I left for my birthday trip to Shanghai, China. After realizing this, happiness consumed me and I fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dance for you By Jaycee

General Fiction

168K 7.1K 22
Loni is a 21 year old stripper trying to take care of her twin daughters after being cheated in and left to raise them on her own. She barely has tim...
9 0 9
Bitgaram was born a girl but he turned into a guy when he was 20 years old. There was a story that if you hum at night time in the forest you would m...
7.9K 161 29
Salem has always been a loner. She doesn't care about anyone but herself and her family...she doesn't want to care. Shes what you could call a cynic...
333 46 27
A journey of 22 years old aaliyah khan as she skipped many hurdles in her life and through the process learned and lost too many things which made he...