Glow In The Dark (B×B) [Book...

By Squidtcyc

"Where is he?" "What are you talking about son? You have to calm down, you're not thinking straight." "Don't... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
HELP!!!
Sasunaru book is up!
COVER!!

Chapter 41

6.3K 324 42
By Squidtcyc

* Time skip again *

Ryan's POV:

"That hurt you know?" I scowled at him in mock anger as I rubbed the back of my head in pain.

"Sorry sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." Arien chuckled lightly as he scratched the back of his head guiltily.

"Don't do that next time." Still sulking, he rummaged through my drawer as I stared daggers at his back for scaring the hell out of me when I stepped out of the cubicle just after a bath, causing me to jump slightly and thus slipped and fall onto the wet floor, knocking my head against the floor at the same time. No joke man, it hurts like shit.

"I won't." He said quickly before throwing me my uniform. "We have a change of plans. Our job has been brought forward to tomorrow so we have to fly there now."

"Where?"

"You'll see. Oh by the way, we'll be meeting the others in the jet so don't get surprised when you see them." Surprised? Why will I be surprised?

"Oh okay... how many of them?"

"Three." Three huh. I guess three's not that bad. Throwing my towel off, obviously with my underwear on, I slipped on my uniform before grabbing my pass and badges, pinning them onto my uniform neatly. I can't stand it if they're slanted.

"Damn kid. That's a hot looking body you're having. I've totally trained you well. Look at those abs and muscles. Girls will be begging you on their knees to give them some." He smirked with glee, sending a shiver down my spine as I heard his words.

He sounds like some pedophile and I don't like girls... I don't know why but I find myself getting attracted by guys instead but not by Arien. He's like a brother to me. "You sound like a pervert."

"Ouch. You've hurt me deep, kiddo. To think that the day that I'll get called a pervert is by a kid. A freaking kid!" He said exaggeratingly, making my sweat drop.

"A kid who's on the same squad as you."

"Shut up." He huffed in defeat before dragging me by arm tightly down the long flight of stairs and into his car before speeding off to the airport. Wait...airport?!

"I don't have a passport or clothes!"

"You won't need it." W-What?! Why won't I need clothes?! My face heated up in embarrassment as I sat in my seat dumbfounded. Clothes... why won't I need them? Why?!

As if sensing my distress, he let out a 'pfft' before laughing loudly in amusement. "I mean the passport. The passport. Your clothes will be provided as we've to change into our official outfits later in the jet. Don't worry, kid."

Thank goodness... letting go a long breath of relief, I sunk into my seat comfortably but not before giving him a punch to his arm hard. "Ouchhhh. That hurt man!"

"Serves you right."

"You're really a kid, you know that?"

"You're really irritating, you know that?"

"We're here already, you know that?"

"We are?!" I shot up in excitement as I drowned myself in the large size building with looks so breathtaking. It's huge! I stared at the airport amazed, causing Arien to let out a chuckle before calling me a kid once again. This time I ignored him as I was too caught up by the size and the grandness of the airport.

"Let's go kid. They're all there already."

"Okay!" Following him closely, we soon entered the departure hall and towards to end of the hall with two security guards stationed outside a highly secured door.

"Name." questioned one of the guards as Arien stood there unfazed.

"Panther and Eagle." Panther? Eagle? Who are they? Without even any other questions, they let us pass before shutting the door behind us.

"Who's Panther and Eagle?"I asked Arien curiously as we walked down the dark narrow stretch of walkway with only a few dim sources of light along the way.

"I'm Panther and you're Eagle. Code names." Oh...

Finally coming to the end of the walkway, a plane door came to view as it opened automatically for us as I entered the plane after Arien. "They're here."

"Hey guys."

"Yo, Arien. The one behind you is Rey I guess?" A deep voice pierced through the air, sending a shiver down my spine.

"Yup. Meet Rey, guys. Code name's Eagle by the way." Arien introduced me simply before pulling me from behind him to reveal three intimidating buff guys staring at me from head to toe.

"Small." Guy 1 who's bald and scary commented casually before leaning against his seat.

Guy 1 ^

"Cute." Guy 2 who has his hair tied up in a bun chuckled deeply as he took a sip of is wine elegantly.

Guy 2 ^

"Tiny." Guy 3, who looks like guy 1, yet more buff and muscular snorted lightly as he stared down at me.

Okay, I'll admit. I'm surrounded by hot guys but number 2 is the hottest. And I'm not tiny or small! They're just overly muscular and humongous! 

"I'm Chris, code name's Lion." Guy 2 introduced first as he unbuttoned a few of his buttons before making himself comfortable against an empty seat.

"Dwayne. Code name Wolf. I'm the leader too, if you're wondering." Guy 3 said confidently with an overwhelming aura, making guy 1 roll his eyes.

"Name's Vin. Code name's Leopard." Guy 1 finally introduces himself before turning to Dwayne and sending him some eye signals, causing him to look at me in realisation.

Bending down, he dug a black bag from under his chair before throwing it at me without warning. "Your uniform. Change." Saying that, realisation dawned on me when I realised that Arien and I are the only ones still in our own uniform while the three were already wearing matching outfits.

"What are you waiting for kid?" Vin asked short-temperedly, making me run off to change while loud and deep laughters rang out from my back.

Today's going to be a long day.

Adrian's POV:

"So you're saying that you're still going to announce to the public that you're marrying Catherine tomorrow?" Catherine double confirms once again as she glanced between me and Leon.

"Yeah. What's better than smacking him in his face on the actual day itself?" Leom hummed in agreement before hanging his arm over the couch.

"Sounds fun. I'm in."

"I'll let you guys decide then. Whichever is more exciting... I'll do it."

"That's my girl."

"So...what time again?"

"Tomorrow at 3pm."

"Okay. I'll be there to show you guys my support. Not literally of course." Leon emphasised the last part as Catherine rolled her eyes at his words.

"Don't worry Leon. Your girlfriend is yours. I'm already taken."

"Have you found him yet?" Catherine questions worriedly and hesitantly after a moment of silence which filled the air after my very own words.

"No...they have troubles finding him. It's like he just disappeared from the earth's surface but I won't give up. I believe that he's out there somewhere."

"I hope he comes back soon. I miss him." She pouted sadly, making Leon pull her into his arms.

"Miss him or miss smothering him against your boobs?

"Are you jealous?"

"Like I will be. Ryan knows that she's mine." He huffed before turning away from her knowing looks, making me want to tease him.

"Then what if she does that to me?"

"Then I'll fucking kill you." He says in a sickly sweet voice which made me look away from his gaze immediately as he bore holes into my head.

"What the hell. Why?"

"Cuz you're a pervert." Pervert.... Pervert?!

"What?! What evidence do you have to accuse me of that?" I asked him bewildered as Catherine quickly answered before Leon could even reply.

"From how you keep eyeing Ryan's ass like it's a piece of fine meat for you to ravish whenever you walk behind him." Her words took my breath away as I stared at her with mouth wide open like a gasping fish.

"No I don't!"

"Ya ya. Whatever you say, pervert."

"I'm done."

"See you tomorrow pervert!" They chorused kiddingly as they waved back at me.

"Shut up you two!" I swear, they'll be the death of me if we're ever friends. Wait... we are. Well look at that, that's freaking awesome. (note the sarcasm)

Well then, let's get this over and done with, shall we?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479K 14.9K 28
One was a nerdy chess player. The other was an outspoken jock. But they both had a secret. A secret they unknowingly shared. Until one day it came o...
2M 80.2K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
1.2M 51.8K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...
1.9M 68.3K 25
Honestly, this book is my very first bxb book so it sucks. I suggest yall read my 2nd or 3rd one instead of the same series which are much more well...