My cocky bastard|Taegi

By bangtanficts

"Making yourself a priority is not selfish. It's called self respect." ©Bangtanficts|2018 More

Hai, i am ghad
Prologue》 new school
Chapter 1》Like hell I would
Chapter 2》Yes
Chapter 3》Cocky Bastard
Chapter 5》Avoid
Chapter 6》Fuck
Chapter 7》Feelings
Chapter 8》Focus
Chapter 9》Dick
Chapter 10》Father
Chapter 11》Gone Wrong
Chapter 12》Found
Chapter 13》Heal
Chapter 14》Gift
END

Chapter 4》Single

4.3K 177 96
By bangtanficts

••Taehyung••

I groaned as I sat up, rubbing on my throbbing temples.

Ugh, seriously. Why did Namjoon have to bring us to that club to celebrate?

I quickly stood up and walked in the kitchen.

Hm, no one's up yet.

I scanned the cabinets for some advil and luckily, I found a pack.

I poured myself a glass of water and popped in an advil. I washed it up with the water and placed the glass in the sink, walking back to my bedroom.

As I layed back down, I couldn't find myself to sleep anymore, so I checked my Twitter for any new updates.

Holy shit.

Min Yoongi disturbs a beautiful moment between two lovers. Probably did that because he's single.
#desperateYoongi

Min Yoongi, a bitter, single soul who'll never find someone to love him. How sad :')
#desperateYoongj

I thought Suga was pretty chill until that Taehyung kid gave him a long ass speech/life lesson and lecture xD
Serves him right.
#desperateYoongi

Anyone care to love an un humanly cold person? He's rich, famous and successful. Oh and did I mention desperate? ;)
#desperateYoongi

My jaw hanged as I read the remaining tweets with the hashtag; #desperateYoongi.

Oh my God, what have a pulled him into?

I placed both my hands on my face as I let out an exhausted breath.

Soon enough, rushed footsteps could be heard coming towards the direction of my door and finally, my door swung open.

"HAVE YOU SEEN THE TWEETS?!" Jungkook yells/asks, making wince as the throbbing in my head became even more painful.

"Yes, and stop shouting. My head's aching." I said, attempting to massage my temples, trying to let some of the pain go away.

Jungkook scoffs at me and walks over to my bed, sitting beside my crossed legs.

"Hyung, you're in trouble. Not because of the Tweets, but because of himuliating the Min Yoongi infront of the whole school." He said, emphasizing on the word 'the'.

This time, it was my turn to scoff at this coconut head.

"I'm sorry but he brought this onto himself. If he simply apologized to me at the cafeteria when he bumped into me that time, I wouldn't have disrupted his speech." I said bitterly, turning on my phone.

"Oh my God, did you seriously hold a grudge on him because of that?!" He asks, the way his voice pitched up at the end made my head pound ten times more.

"Yes, Kookie. I did. Now if you're here to simply piss me off, then the door is wide open for you to leave." I said, showing him the way to the door.

"Tch. Fine." He said, getting up.

He walked out the door, slamming it shut behind him.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in for too long, and scrolled back in Twitter.

There are more and more Tweets coming up about the Yoongi guy being desperate.

God, how am I supposed to face school tomorrow?

•••

As I stepped in the halls, everybody had their eyes on me.

Not judging- no. Simply because apperantly, I'm like literally the only person who stood up to Yoongi before.

I mean, the Yoongi guy before.

"I have history today, so I won't be able to see you at all." Jimin says, taking out his books from his locker which was literally just beside mine.

"It's cool, I can take care of myself." I said, taking out my own books.

"Are you sure?" He asks, leaning on his locker door after closing and locking it shut.

"Yes, Chim. Don't worry." I said, ruffling the red haired kid infront of me.

"Aish, I styled my hair today! It took me time!" He whined, putting his hair back on place.

My eyes widen and my eyebrows lifted at the imformation he just blurted out.

"You styled it today? For who?" I asked, making Jimin freeze for a second.

"N-no one. Listen I have to go. Bye hyung." He said, avoiding my gaze.

I raised an eyebrow at him before shrugging the thought off.

I guess I'll just ask  him in another time.

I closed my locker door and was about to head for class until I spot a familiar blonde walking to my direction.

Instead of walking straight to where my classroom is supposed to be, I quickly took a left and ended up in the men's comfort room.

I rested my back on the wooden door, keeping my breathing to a minimum so I could hear his footsteps.

Luckily for me, he just passed by and was finally out of hearing.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

Phew. That was close.

I brushed off the imaginary sweat and walked out the comfort room like I hadn't just tried hiding from someone who couldn't even do any harm to me.

As I entered my first class, I immediately found my way to my everyday desk and was about to take our my textbook and read while waiting for the teacher, until someone towered over me, making me look up.

"Excuse me, but you're in my seat." He said, making me inspect the desk as well as the chair I was currently sitting on.

"Hm, I don't see your name written here." I said, looking at him with an innocent look.

"It's because it's against the school rules to vandalize on school property, you idiot." He spat, making me smirk at him.

"Then how the hell do you think I'd know if this your seat or not?" I asked sweetly, resting my chin on my palm and my elbow on the desk.

"If I say it's my seat, then it's my seat." He argued, making a vein pop.

"You're just like him. No wonder you guys are best friends." I muttered, slowly standing up.

"But you're best friend's an even more of a cocky bastard than you are, Kyungsoo." I said, hovering over him.

The bell gave out a shrill sound, telling students that the teachers were already on their ways to their classrooms.

I looked at Kyungsoo one last time before turning to look for another empty seat.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Yeah, I just had to bring EXO into this xD
Sorry, but I ran out of characters and I didn't want to make up a character since I'm a lazy ass pig. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed! ;**

-Ellise🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 4.6K 46
BTS Smut and Fluff oneshots. © 2018 Bangtanficts, All Rights Reserved.
1.1M 61.8K 33
❝ i like you. ❞ ❝ i don't. ❞ ©aestheticallyjikook 2016-2017ㅣcompleted
43 0 2
Love happens when you least expect it. And sometimes, that isn't good thing.
141 2 12
Remember to love yourself before you love anyone else. The heart break is real..