BTS Pregnancy Series

By minjehee

BTS Pregnancy. About the members and scenarios of the pregnancy. Please enjoy reading! <3 More

Talking About It
Finding Out
Telling him
Morning Sickness
First Appointment
A/N
Second appointment
Not an update! {CLOSED}
BTS NECKLACES!
CHOSEN PEOPLE!!
The start of showing
Cravings

Telling Your Family

9.1K 171 21
By minjehee

Jin

You and Jin had walked into his parent's house. You had called his brother, your parents, your sisters, and their husbands over to his parent's house to tell them the news. His parents and brother had come towards you both with warm hugs.

"Y/n, Jin, Its so nice to see you both again!" His mother exclaims excitedly.

You and Jin smile at her sweetly before hugging his father and brother. You all had gone to the living room and sat down next across from each other. Jin held your hand and you smiled lightly at him before taking a deep breath in.

"So we have gathered you here today because we both have exciting news to tell you all." Jin started off.

Everyone had looked at the both of you waiting for the big reveal on why they were there. You looked at Jin with a little fear and he smiled at you with a calm face. He squeezed your hand which soothed you a little. You turned to your family with a smile and finally said the two words.

"I'm pregnant." You say with a big smile.

Everyone shouts and jumps all over the room. You mom and Jin's mom are crying tears of joy hugging each other.

After all the hugs everyone gave both of you. and the congrats you all went to the table to eat and then all headed home.

Namjoon

You have a big family and Namjoon only had his mother, father, and younger sister. As you have a big house, you invited them to come over to hang out and celebrate big news. As you all were barbecuing outside in your backyard, you were sitting with all the women inside helping them set the tables. As the men brought the grilled food inside the house, they set it all on the table making sure everything is set.

Namjoon walked up to you wrapping his arms around your waist and kissing your cheek softly. His hand secretly moves to your belly, rubbing it softly. Namjoon kissed your cheek and walked away to get the boys and kids back into the house for the big reveal. As Namjoon and the boys walked back into the house, you and Namjoon make eye contact and nod. you walked behind the counter and stood there for him to walk next to you. You fidgeted with your fingers as you were nervous to tell the entire family about the pregnancy.

Namjoon finally came and stood beside you with the box in hand. You looked up at him with worry as he smiles down at you with assurance. He clears his throat and looks at the family in front of us.

"Everyone, Y/N and I have something to tell you all." he starts.

Everyone is attentive now and is confused at what is happening. Namjoon brings out the box and sets it onto the table.

"Alright, Everyone is gonna get a feel for the item on the bottom and you all have to guess what it is. Alright?" he tells them.

They all smile and nod their heads. Everyone comes up and puts their hands in the box to get a feel for what's inside of it. After everyone got a feeling everyone had guessed a shirt with a pen on it. Namjoon finally smiles at everyone and takes a deep breath.

"Everyone, before I tell you and show you what the item is, I want everyone to know that this is a life-changing thing and a blessing." He says while looking at you.

Namjoon smiles down at you and then reaches down to get the item. He pulls out a baby onesie that says, 'Hi everyone! I'm a new member of our family!' with the Pregnancy stick sitting right on top of it. You come forward with a smile and say, "I'm pregnant.".

Everyone's jaws dropped and screams erupted. Everyone came rushing after you both with big warm hugs and 'congratulations'.

Yoongi

After waiting for a long week for his older brother and his parents to arrive at your house. Your family already lives near you both which makes it way easier to call them over for a family gathering. You managed to make a big feast for the family and get everyone to come over to your house. Its been a while since you have seen everyone since the wedding. As everyone happily ate at the table, you and Yoongi looked at each other with nervous faces. Yoongi stood up making everyone quiet down, He spoke.

"Everyone, thank you so much for coming today. Today, me and Y/n have brought you here for a very special and important reason. Jagi.." he said to me and I stood up.

I looked around at everyone around the table.

"Everyone," he started, "Me and Y/n wanted to tell you that..."

You looked at everyone while Yoongi grabbed at your hand. "We are happily announcing that There will be another Min Family member entering the world soon." You finished off.

Everyone had erupted with cheers and happy laughter. All of the family members swarmed you both with warm hugs and 'congratulations'. It was an amazing feeling to feel as you announce something big like that. Yoongi pulled you close to him and hugged you tightly.

Everyone finished eating and all started to talk about the baby, everyone was extremely happy. Especially you and Yoongi.

Hoseok

As you and Hoseok met up with your parents at a restaurant you sat there uncomfortably in your seat. Hoseok saw your discomfort so he reached for your hand and squeezed it tightly. you looked back at him with a smile and exhaled your breath. You all were sitting at the table eating your food until one of your parents spoke up,

"So, Y/n and Hoseok. How have the two of you been doing?" your mother asked.

You swallowed your food and then spoke, "We have been fine actually." You said as you looked up at your husband. He looked back down at you with a smile.

Your parents looked at the both of you and smiled brightly. They were happy that their children were in love and doing fine. Hoseok's mother looked at the both of you.

"So when will you guys give us our grandchildren?" she asked looking at the both of you cluelessly.

You both stopped eating and looked at each other. Hoseok cleared his throat and you continued to chew looking away slowly. Hoseok set down his fork and shifted in his seat. He looked at your parents and sighed out a breath.

"About that," he started off, "Y/n and I have something to confess." He looked at you and you looked back at him with a soothing face.

You grabbed his hand and set in his lap.

He looked back at your parents and smiled. "The reason we are gathered here today is of that exact reason, We are expecting." He confesses.

You both look at your parents that had shocked faces. They all smile and congratulated you with warm hugs and smiles. The best feeling ever is when your family finds out that you are expecting. You all finished your food and headed out to go home.

Jimin

As you paced back and forth in your apartment living room, you wondered exactly how you were gonna tell your sister and his parents that you were pregnant. Jimin sat on the couch looking at you pace the living room. He couldn't take it anymore and stood to his feet. He stopped you in your tracks by taking you by the shoulders.

"Babe, stop. there is absolutely nothing to be stressing about. they will be happy for us. I know it." He says trying to calm you down.

You looked up at him and sighed. You didn't know what to do after the fact that you both were only dating and having a child. You thought the worst outcome possible when you tell your family.

"I'm sorry, I'm just really worried about what they will think." You exhaled sitting down with him.

He holds you close to his chest as you lean your head onto his chest and listen to his heart beating.

"I know baby, but I know that they will love this baby as much as we do and will. I just know it. Don't give up baby." He says to you while he runs his hands up and down your arms.

You sighed out and just accepted what he said and sat there for the time being. Just the three of you. Suddenly, the doorbell rang indicating that your family had arrived. You lifted your head up and stared at the door. You looked back at Jimin with worry filled eyes. He looks at you with a light smile before getting up to answer the door. You sat up and took deep breaths.

Your family came in and you stood up to greet them. You gave your sister a hug and his parent's hugs as well. You wiped your sweaty palms on your pants as Jimin walked over to you and grabbed your hands. You both sit down and looked at your family in front of you. They all settled in and you took in deep breaths.

"Mom, dad, Eunge. Y/n and I have something to tell you." He said while squeezing your hand.

You could tell that he was scared out of his mind as well. You were glad that you had him and didn't have to go through this alone. You looked at them and took a deep breath.

"I and Jimin are expecting a child." You said softly looking at your family.

Their faces went from shocked to bright smiles. They stood up cheering in the joy of the news. this was something that you weren't exactly expecting. You stood up and gave them all hugs and Jimin hugs as well. Jimin looked at you as you hugged them and smiled at you. You smiled back and sighed out relief.

"This is so exciting!" Jimin's mother said.

After that, you all had dinner and talked more about the child you were now bearing in your womb.

Taehyung

Taehyungs family was over and you both had prepared a way to tell his parents that you were having a child. You already had told your family over the phone that you were expecting. They were happy for the both of you. His family was sitting around in the living room and was waiting for the both of you to start whatever you were starting.

"Alright mom and dad, Hana and jeonnie." he started.

Everyone had quieted down and looked at you and Taehyung. Taehyung had pulled you close to him. "I would like to start today with a little scavenger hunt."

Everyone knew Taehyung for his little scavenger hunts. He is a child at heart and wants the most fun out of things, You held his hand and squeezed it tightly in your grasp.

"This scavenger hunt is really short actually, Its sort of like a riddle." He says with his box like smile.

Everyone had stood up and followed Taehyung into the kitchen. He turns around to look at his family as you stand in the back and watch your husband get excited to reveal the news. Your husband talks and you just space out thinking about how playful your husband will be with your child. You smiled at the thought of it and you just stared at your playful husband.

"Alight, look around and look for a bun anywhere." He said with this hands clasped together. He looks around eagerly at his family looking for the bun.

You snickered at Taehyung. This was such a corny joke and reveal but you loved him for it. Soon enough, his father finds the bun. He looks up at Taehyung with a confused face. Taehyung looks at his dad and stands up.

"Whats this Tae?" His father asked him.

Tae smiles widely and puts his arms behind his back.

"Where was the Bun in dad?" He says with a grin on his face.

They took a minute to think of it. "In the oven?"

They all gasped and looked over at me. I giggled placing my hands on my belly,

"Suprise!"

They all shouted and ran over to me and taehyung with hugs and many many 'Im so excited' or 'congrats!'.

You smiled when Taehyung walked over to you hugging you tightly. You were happy. This was what you had imagined.

Jungkook

You and Jungkook were in your early twenties and you both were worried for the reactions of your parents. You didn't know what you both would do if they didn't approve of the baby, or how mad they would be. Your parents were arriving soon and you both were a nervous wreck. You didn't know what to expect.

The doorbell rang and you both got up to answer the door. You greeted both of your parents and walked over to the living room. You had sat across from them with the bags at the feet of you guys.

"Mom, Dad, Mr. and Mrs. Jeon, Jungkook and I have prepared something for you guys today and we hope that you guys will be happy for this is a blessing for us." You said as you looked at Jungkook with a smile.

You picked up the bags and gave them to your parents and his parents. They each pulled out a picture frame and stared at it. The moms gasped and covered their mouths and muffled their cries. You looked at their reactions and you were stuck. You weren't sure if these were good tears or not. They all looked at the both of you and you were on the verge of tears.

"Guys, I know that I and Y/n are really young, but I love her and I wouldn't leave her. This is my child and I have absolutely no intention of leaving her. I intend to love her and my child forever and make sure that they get the best life I can give them." He says to them while he squeezes your hand.

You looked up at him with a shocked face and tears had streamed down your face. You wiped them away when you heard your parents clear their throat. You looked over to them and waited for the worst. However, they stood up and hugged the both of you. You and Jungkook were shocked. You didn't expect this.

They pulled away and smiled widely at the both of you. "We are so absolutely happy for the both of you." They said to you.

You weren't expecting this at all and you cried with them. Happy tears that relived you. After the big reveal, you had sent them away and closed the door behind them. You turned around to a Jungkook opening his arms to you and you smiled walking into them. He wrapped his well-built arms around your body and laid his head on top of yours.

"Let's go to bed." He whispered to you.

You nodded your head and headed off to bed with Jungkook.

A/n: Hey Beauties! So sorry that I haven't been active at all for a while. With school starting, Its gonna be a little hard to update soon. I might be on hiatus for a little while but I promise you that I will update. I will try my absolute best to update every two weeks on a Sunday. I hope that you enjoyed this chapter! Bye, my Beauties! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 614 32
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲, 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤�...
124 2 8
You love bangtan? You love our boys? The fvcking read thing ✨💫 you want more information? Then read!
14 0 7
A collection of BTS scenarios, one per boy. Some longer than others.
810 40 11
Vampire AU Y/n had a lover whom she loved wholeheartedly but lets just say that their relationship doesn't work and all good things must come to an e...