Babysitter //chardre//\\compl...

By FrankieJohnson198

Leondre is a babysitter for a women named Karen. She has two kids. The 19 year old Charlie is never home unti... More

Meeting him...
The kisses...
My boyfriend is my sisters babysitter...
Sleepover Together
Sleepover together pt2
Forgot that hes grounded😏😉
Life skip...1 month later break up...?!
Again?!...
Again?!...pt2
Back together...
Day in...
Next day...
That night...
LEO YOU IDIOT...
First day of school...
2 months later...Christmas!!!
Christmas Day...just me and him
Part 2...
New Years Eve...
Here we go...
Taking the Promise out of Promise ring...😉
Talking a part 2?!?!
a/n

Its The Day😍

598 22 7
By FrankieJohnson198

I woke up to Leondre screaming.
Char-"baby what's wrong?!"
Leo-"MY WATER BROKE ughhhhh gOD CHARLIEEEE" I hurried up and put some clothes on and my shoes. I grabbed my phone and car keys. I walked around to Leo and lifted him up. I walked down to the car and put Leo in the passenger seat. I hurried and got in and drove to the hospital as fast as I could.
Leo-"CHARLIE PLEASE FASTER"
Char-"just breathe baby." I gave him my hand and he squeezed it.
We showed up to the hospital and  I hurried and got him out the car.
Char-"we need a doctor right away NOW" soon doctors came rushing in I went with him into the room. I stood next to the bed the whole time.
Char-"baby I'm here for you"
//skip...8 hours later//
Doc-"come on Leo one more push" soon out came out beautiful baby girl!
I looked over at Leo and he was crying...same here"
Doc-"congrats boys...you are now the fathers of a beautiful baby girl" she gave Leo the baby and I smiled at the wonderful family I have.
Char-"I love you Leo"
Leo-"I love you too baby" I leaned down and kissed him
Char-"what are we naming her babe?"
Leo-"idk what do you want to name her"
Char-"Lilly"
Leo-"Lilly Lenehan it is then" I smiled and kissed her on the head and Leo on the lips.
Leo-"wanna hold her" I nodded and took her. Leo sat up and told me to sit on the bed. Minutes later our mums and sisters came in the room.
Till-"OMG she is so precious"
Brooke-"what's her name"
Char-"Lilly Lenehan"
Everyone-"awwwwwww" I smiled.
Tilly took a picture along with everyone else.
Leo-"honey...smile" I looked up at him with our baby in my arms and smiled so bright. This just happens to be the best day ever....the day we became on big happy family. I can't wait to share all these amazing moments with them...

                 The.        End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 182 17
[Completed] Sequel to The Babysitter. After the accident with Mike, Vic quickly places the blame on Kellin, and their relationship slowly begins...
4.5K 240 21
Everyone knows Gianna Hough the fabulous and talented dancer. Gianna wants to go on this tour with her dad to dance on stage but her parents won't le...
24.9K 734 39
You wouldn't describe Hannah's life as normal. It is far from normal. Especially when you throw in moving back with her mum and twin Leondre, Leondre...
78.4K 762 35
Charlie and Leondre are going through phases, and of course, someone is getting hurt.