Its The Day😍

I woke up to Leondre screaming.
Char-"baby what's wrong?!"
Leo-"MY WATER BROKE ughhhhh gOD CHARLIEEEE" I hurried up and put some clothes on and my shoes. I grabbed my phone and car keys. I walked around to Leo and lifted him up. I walked down to the car and put Leo in the passenger seat. I hurried and got in and drove to the hospital as fast as I could.
Leo-"CHARLIE PLEASE FASTER"
Char-"just breathe baby." I gave him my hand and he squeezed it.
We showed up to the hospital and  I hurried and got him out the car.
Char-"we need a doctor right away NOW" soon doctors came rushing in I went with him into the room. I stood next to the bed the whole time.
Char-"baby I'm here for you"
//skip...8 hours later//
Doc-"come on Leo one more push" soon out came out beautiful baby girl!
I looked over at Leo and he was crying...same here"
Doc-"congrats boys...you are now the fathers of a beautiful baby girl" she gave Leo the baby and I smiled at the wonderful family I have.
Char-"I love you Leo"
Leo-"I love you too baby" I leaned down and kissed him
Char-"what are we naming her babe?"
Leo-"idk what do you want to name her"
Char-"Lilly"
Leo-"Lilly Lenehan it is then" I smiled and kissed her on the head and Leo on the lips.
Leo-"wanna hold her" I nodded and took her. Leo sat up and told me to sit on the bed. Minutes later our mums and sisters came in the room.
Till-"OMG she is so precious"
Brooke-"what's her name"
Char-"Lilly Lenehan"
Everyone-"awwwwwww" I smiled.
Tilly took a picture along with everyone else.
Leo-"honey...smile" I looked up at him with our baby in my arms and smiled so bright. This just happens to be the best day ever....the day we became on big happy family. I can't wait to share all these amazing moments with them...

                 The.        End