Back together...

He looked me in the eyes and nodded. I gave him a fast peck on the nose which caused him to giggle.
Char-"I missed your little cute sexy ass giggle" he started blushing and looked down
Char-"you don't have to hide your cute little blush from me Lee" I put my hands on his face and made him look at me.
Char-"your so sexy" I kissed him and pulled him closer to me. He grabbed both sides of my shirt and pulled down on it. He licked my bottom lip and I accepted and he deepened the kiss. He pulled away and got up. I slapped his ass and he walked out the room. I laid down and turned on my phone.
//skip//
I woke up to little kisses. I smiled
Leo-"morning sleepyhead"
Char-"morning handsome" he kissed me again and laid his head down on my lap. I sat up and kissed his head.
Leo-"I missed you"
Char-"I missed you too" he smiled which me smile.
Leo-"carry me downstairs pweaseee" I got up then picked him up and walked downstairs. I set him down on the counter and he wrapped his legs around me and hugged me. I hugged him back. I felt my shoulder getting wet.
Char-"Leo?" I lifted his head and he was crying
Char-"baby what's wrong?"
Leo-"I'm so happy I have you back. You have no idea how much pain I was in without you. I literally almost died without you Charlie. Now that your here with me I feel loved and I feel protected. I don't want to lose you again. I promise I won't do anything to make you leave me or I won't leave you. I want to grow old with you, have a beautiful family with you, and get married to you. I just want you by my side at all times. Char you are my one and only, my everything, my prince in shining armor, your mine. And I'm sorry for anything I did wrong I don't want you walking out. I can't have it again. I want you to love me like I love you. I love you so much Charlie and I will do anything to keep you. I'm so serious. I fucking love you Charlie"
Char-"baby I do love you like you love me and I promise you I won't leave you or do you wrong like last time." I kissed him then I wiped the tears away.
Leo-"babe I want food" I giggled and went to go make him food...
Leo-"no i wanna outtt"
Char-"ok get ready" he hopped off the counter and went upstairs.
//skip//
We just got home from eating and Leo is sleeping. I got out the car and went around and got him out the car. I shut the door with my foot and went up to the house. I unlocked the door and walked in...
I set Leo on the couch and covered him up with a blanket. I kissed his lips and went to walk away but got pulled back.
Leo-"no baby stay here with me" I slowly climbed on top of him and kissed him...