LITTLE ROSE ➢ K. MIKAELSON...

By FrancisLooney

LITTLE ROSE | ❞ Aurora? No, she isn't exactly human. ❞ ( KLAUS MIKAELSON // THE ORIGINALS ) ( Season 1 - s... More

C A S T
P L A Y L I S T
P R E L O G U E
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY • ONE
TWENTY • TWO
TWENTY • FOUR
TWENTY • FIVE
TWENTY • SIX
TWENTY • SEVEN
TWENTY • EIGHT
TWENTY • NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY • ONE
THIRTY • TWO
THIRTY • THREE
THIRTY • FOUR
THIRTY • FIVE
THIRTY • SIX
❤️
:)

TWENTY • THREE

8.2K 237 27
By FrancisLooney

Chapter twenty • three!

Holding hands is a promise to one another that, for just a moment, the two of you don't have to face the world alone.

AURORA ROLLED HER BRUISED BOTTOM LIP IN HER MOUTH BEFORE making sure that she really heard what he just said.
"So, Marcel and you really killed the counsel except Kieran?"

Klaus nodded. "Yes, we did. How is your lip?"

The strawberry blonde touched her lip and looked and her hand, her lip was still bleeding a bit.
"It's okay, it's just gonna take some time to heal."

He tilted his head to the side and looked at her lip well answering. "You know, some of my blood can heal it immediately."

Rory gave short laugh. "I'm not going to drink your blood, klaus."

The blonde man shrugged. "Your choice, this time."

The banshee hummed as she thought. "What are we going to do, today?"

The hybrid chuckled. "We?"

"You drag me everywhere with you without giving me a choice so you're now stuck with me." She stated with a straight face.

"Okay, we are going to church."

Father Kieran stood just in front and next to the altar — lighting candles.

"Goodmorning, K." Rory shirped.

Father Kieran's face lit up and greeted her back, until Klaus spoke and his face turned to his bored self.

The hybrid walked threatenly behind him and stayed there. "I have a favor to ask."

Aurora rolled her eyes and pursed her lips. "I'm not gonna like it."

"Well, you'll like this one. It involves helping people who need protection. I am saying prayers for the dead. I request a moratorium on favors for the king."

Rory had a shocked look and slapped his shoulder. "I'm so proud of you." She whiped a fake tear away.

Klaus gave a sarcastic smile.

The pastor narrowed his eyes at their action. "And whom, may I ask, do they need protection from?"

"Me."

She shaked her head. "Not proud anymore."

The blonde man breathed out. "You see, I recently ordered the slaughter of a group of vagabonds out in the bayou. Turns out, I may have been too hasty. Thing is, if the vampires find out I'm protecting them, it won't sit well."

The older man closed his eyes and huffed. "I think I can arrange something... on one condition. For her own good, I believe it is time for my niece to leave town."

Aurora ran out of the church.

Klaus speeded to her and grabbed her shoulders. "What are you doing?"

"I want to say goodbye." She answered with her gaze on the ground.

"Let me bring you to her then."

Camille was on the couch with a phone in her hand listening.

Oh, it's quite alright. She knows.

She does?

That you're vampires? Don't worry. He has compelled me to forget everything as soon as I leave.

"You are tenacious. It's one of the things I like most of you..."

Klaus and Rory scared Cami with their presents.

Camille clenched her jaw at the strawberry blonde's hand that rested on his arms.
"Klaus you can't keep-"

"But you're looking for truths you don't want to find, monsters better left as fictions."

Aurora looked at her sadly. "It's time for you to leave this place, Cami. For your own good."

The blonde ignored her and turned towards the original.
"You are such a coward. This isn't about me. You have kept me here for weeks just so someone, anyone, would see who you really are, and now that I have, it scares the hell out of you doesn't it?"

klaus glared. "If you knew even a fraction of who I am, it would break you in two."

Cami took a step closer to him. "Then show me."

Rory raised her brows and crossed her arm.

The hybrid turned around to leave, but Camille grabbed his arm, forcefully, which resulted in Klaus pushing her hand on his chest showing a memory, to both of the girls. By accident.

The memory ended and he pushed Camille away — In panic he grabbed Rory's hand.

Her cheeks flushing a pretty red.

He was breathing loudly and had teary eyes.

"Oh my god." Camille stated, looking at him.

"Klaus, why didn't you tell me? That's awful!" Aurora questioned,
heavy-hearted. "No one, should have experienced things like that."

He stared at her before compelling Cami. "Leave New Orleans. Forget everthing you've learned here today. Forget Aurora and me. You have no reason to stay."

"I have no reason to stay." The blonde repeated.

Klaus was still holding Rory's hand as they walked up the stairs in the compound.

Aurora forgot that they were still holding hands.

And klaus simply, didn't want to let go. Feeling someone present he sighed. "Haven't you had your fill of telling me all the ways I've disappointed you, Elijah?"

Elijah blinked. "Well, there is something we neglected to discuss."

They turned around facing the original and waiting for him to continue.

"I accused you of having ulterior motives regarding the child." He swallowed. "I was wrong. I'm sorry."

Klaus's face softened and was speechless for a few seconds.
"I imagine that must of been hard for you to say."

Elijah let a short laugh. "You don't make it easy to love you, brother."

"And yet you're obstinate in your desire to do so. When you're ready, should you be so inclined, both you and Rebekah are welcome to join me here."

They turned around and walked up the stairs. "It is, after all, our family home." He smirked.

Rory gave the older original a big smile and thumbs up.

Elijah pointed with his eyes to their connected hands

Her cheeks started to become the same color as her hair.

Elijah smirked and winked.

"You know you can talk to me, right? I'm your friend."

"I know, but the past is the past."

"Yeah, but the past should not be forgotten, never."

Klaus said nothing.

She cleared her throat. "I should go to sleep."

"Goodnight, darling." He smirked.

Rory tucked her hair behind her ear. "When you're ready you can come rambeling to me. I won't stop you."

She hugged him quickly and left.

Rory was on her way to her room when she realized what she had just done. "Oh."

__________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
821K 38K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
229K 9.2K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...